Repeal Obamacare? Maybe Not, Says Trump

oh rubes you have been conned like the good flyover country rubes

The president-elect has a Republican-dominated House and Senate in Congress to help him try, but experts say full repeal won't be so easy. And it may not be what the new administration even wants now.

President-elect Trump has second thoughts about repealing Obamacare

I'd petition him, myself, to declare right to health care as a belief that can neither be established nor prohibited by law,
and that all parties are responsible for creating their own health care tracks they can organize by state (or by party)
and have their governors and state legislatures sign into laws for their states. And then work with Cruz and the Senate
Judiciary Committe e to make sure the tax codes are revised and enforced so nobody is forced to pay for plans they don't believe in,
but can fund their own health care and research, their own hospitals and medical schools, and their own nonprofits such as Doctors Without Borders, Planned Parenthood, or The Nurturing Network.

And NOT be forced to pay for either abortions, right to life, or right to health care
if they believe in free choice and free market instead.

guno
RWS can this statement be reworked
on recognizing political beliefs of both parties as banned from public policy unless there is
a consensus on law by the states. Is that enough to set up a separate govt or track for Singlepayer
health care, or for prolife health care that doesn't have drugs or abortion but bans abuse and addiction?

& instead of the mexicans paying for the wall outright, they will be 'reimbursing' us.

& them thar 11 million illegals won't be rounded up for deportion... only the real bad hombres.

& you know not a damn thing will be done on his behalf to appoint a special prosecutor to 'lock her up'.

& i think he is softening already on the whole Muslim banning thing.

the backpeddling has already started.

The president-elect has a Republican-dominated House and Senate in Congress to help him try, but experts say full repeal won't be so easy. And it may not be what the new administration even wants now.

Hey Guno, what happened to all your demographics bullshit and how the white folks were insignificant? How'd that crock of shit work out for youi in the election?

& instead of the mexicans paying for the wall outright, they will be 'reimbursing' us.

& them thar 11 million illegals won't be rounded up for deportion... only the real bad hombres.

& you know not a damn thing will be done on his behalf to appoint a special prosecutor to 'lock her up'.

If all Trump dos is appoint two or three Conservative Supreme Court Justices, that will just tickle us to death.

The second ACA went into effect the necessity for some mandate to require preexisting coverage became a necessity because so many were bumped off their existing policies. It is a given BECAUSE OF ACA's passage, not a "remnant" of it. I am glad to hear that Trump is looking at the reality of the situation instead of reflexively repealing it lock stock and barrel. If anything, this only proves to me more so that America made the right choice in a new president who will look out for the best interests of /all/ American's and help us to recover from the bad decisions of past choices.

If all Trump dos is appoint two or three Conservative Supreme Court Justices, that will just tickle us to death.

& the excuses for his failures to deliver are starting too.............

Actually he can't deliver. We hav a rule in this country that there can only be one President at a time. Right now, Obama is still President. Patience Heathen.

Actually he can't deliver. We hav a rule in this country that there can only be one President at a time. Right now, Obama is still President. Patience Heathen.

as if i meant before obama leaves office. take a course in reading comprehension, poorly educated rw nutter.

Dear playtime instead of making the SAME mistake, of punishing all Mexicans instead of the ones committing crimes,
why not team up and go after Traffickers, abusers of workers and taxpayers, corrupt officials and criminals on all sides?

Shouldn't the wrongdoers be forced to pay for crimes corruption and exploitation/oppression?

If you don't want innocent Americans and taxpayers punished for the crimes of others,
why punish all Mexicans who are also victims of corruption and crimes of others???

Dear playtime instead of making the SAME mistake, of punishing all Mexicans instead of the ones committing crimes,
why not team up and go after Traffickers, abusers of workers and taxpayers, corrupt officials and criminals on all sides?

Shouldn't the wrongdoers be forced to pay for crimes corruption and exploitation/oppression?

If you don't want innocent Americans and taxpayers punished for the crimes of others,
why punish all Mexicans who are also victims of corruption and crimes of others???

i don't think you understood at all what i was saying.

You might have to clean out half the congress, start there.

But Trump told the Wall Street Journal he would consider keeping two of its most popular provisions — one that allows adult children to stay on their parents' health insurance plans, and another that would forbid insurance companies from refusing to cover "pre-existing conditions."

Only if an ins. company does not ask questions besides age, will that be ok (your health is not a question they should ask about ) . Also not mandating healthcare for young well I guess adults at age 27 (good grief, children at the age of 26, unreal) then no one healthy will be paying into the system, till they get ill. Not good.

I have a feeling that Obama will explain it further to Trump and he may just keep it and call it trump care.
(he likes his name on everything, we can change it back later).

No this plan was created after Clintons plan when here husband was in office. If its not a GOP idea, it gets canned.

Now the real issue is the block grants Ryan and Trump want. No expanded Medicaid, good for nothing. Also Ryan wants to change Medicare to vouchers, bad. Ryan needs to go.

Oh after one debate Cruz went in a back room and one asked if they can repeal the ACA, and he said it would be hard and probably not.

as if i meant before obama leaves office. take a course in reading comprehension, poorly educated rw nutter.

What's kind of degree do you possess? What have you actually accomplished with that degree?

this was talked about by the TRUMP from months ago , its no surprise and nothing new Guno !!

by any name there will be a few aspects that overlap.

Obama care has too many regulations and costs. We can do just about the same thing, or better, for less

Obamacare was crippling the country

Forum List

Back