Reparations bill tests Biden and Harris on racial justice

The history of white slaves in America is forgotten because there weren't any. Go do some research insted of posting shit from white supremacist websites.

:laugh2:

The Forgotten History of White Slaves in America … [VIDEO]
I wonder what's the percentage of whites in America that directly descended from slaves, compared to the percentage of American born blacks?
If they do their family history, maybe they deserve reparations too..
If there were descendants of white slaves who then faced jim crow and who still now face systemic racism I'd be all for them getting reparations. But stories from Lew Rockwell pertaining to this matter don't have any credibility.

The history of white slaves in America is forgotten because there weren't any. Go do some research insted of posting shit from white supremacist websites.

I wonder what's the percentage of whites in America that directly descended from slaves, compared to the percentage of American born blacks?
If they do their family history, maybe they deserve reparations too..
If there were descendants of white slaves who then faced jim crow and who still now face systemic racism I'd be all for them getting reparations. But stories from Lew Rockwell pertaining to this matter don't have any credibility.
My great grandfather was a full-blooded, indigenous native of the Caddo tribe from Alabama and was moved from one reservation to the next. Should I be eligible for some of that there "reparations"????????

Whites call indentured servants slaves.
If you have a birth certificate printed on bond paper? You are a debt slave. We are all de-facto-slaves of USA.INC, dumb ass......

How do you forget something that didn't happen?

I would be interested in your IQ, and the mean guy's too.
What's your IQ? What year did you receive your doctorate in anything? I guess since you type some words up on a message board, and link some bullshit articles then your a genius.
If that's the case, most of the yokels on here are genius, smart guy

What's your IQ? What year did you receive your doctorate in anything? I guess since you type some words up on a message board, and link some bullshit articles then your [sic] a genius.
If that's the case, most of the yokels on here are genius [sic], smart guy

You might want to find a different approach to conflict.

What's your IQ? What year did you receive your doctorate in anything? I guess since you type some words up on a message board, and link some bullshit articles then your [sic] a genius.

What conflict?? This is not conflict or a battle! It's a debate of opinion. This site is just like America, divided. One side hears and believe what they want. While the other does the same.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

What's your IQ? What year did you receive your doctorate in anything? I guess since you type some words up on a message board, and link some bullshit articles then your a genius.
Well, we certainly know that "your" (sic) not a genius or anything resembling one, dipshit. The biggest problem for idiots like you in your zeal to be an insulting asswipe? You expose yourself and thus become your own worst enemy.

Please make the proper mental note to learn the difference between "your" and "you're" for future reference with the examples of I have left for you. Learn, grow, evolve.....or not.

(snicker)

Last edited:

What conflict?? This is not conflict or a battle! It's a debate of opinion. This site is just like America, divided. One side hears and believe what they want. While the other does the same.

How appropriate that you missed the point.

Well, we certainly know that "your" (sic) not a genius or anything resembling one, dipshit. The biggest problem for idiots like you in your zeal to be an insulting asswipe? You expose yourself and thus becomes your own worst enemy.

Please make the proper mental note to learn the difference between "your" and "you're" for future reference with the examples of I have left for you. Learn, grow, evolve.....or not.

(snicker)
Ha ha..learn, grow, evolve? Coming from a guy who hates people who don't look or act like them? Wow! I never figured you to be a "genius " either. Dimwit. It's rich to insult someone then say they like to be insulting..The only person exposing themselves is you

Well, we certainly know that "your" (sic) not a genius or anything resembling one, dipshit. The biggest problem for idiots like you in your zeal to be an insulting asswipe? You expose yourself and thus becomes your own worst enemy.

(snicker)
Ha ha..learn, grow, evolve? Coming from a guy who hates people who don't look or act like them? Wow! I never figured you to be a "genius " either. Dimwit. It's rich to insult someone then say they like to be insulting..The only person exposing themselves is you

You have zero clue as to what I am about or what I stand for. You, on the other hand, made it clear that you have a massive chip on your shoulder and that you are not very intelligent.

Can you send me a link to a site so that I can brush up on ebonics? Perhaps that would bridge the gap we seem to have. Thanks in advance, Homey!!!

(snicker)

You have zero clue as to what I am about or what I stand for. You, on the other hand, made it clear that you have a massive chip on your shoulder and that you are not very intelligent.

Can you send me a link to a site so that I can brush up on ebonics? Perhaps that would bridge the gap we seem to have. Thanks in advance, Homey!!!
I can tell by your post , what you're about Bro! Ask your friends or maybe your kids what I'm talking about if you can't understand it. You guys copy, and steal everything from Blacks anyway.
Your opinion on my or anyone else intelligence is laughable. Like I said post your credentials, "message board professor" you're probably a grocery bagger .

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

(snicker)

This guy expects everybody to understand ebonics.

Forum List

Back