Reparations bill tests Biden and Harris on racial justice

Make the descendants of slave owners and the party who fought the idea of freeing the slaves pay.

Democrats would drop this idea quickly.

One particular organization is, if any are, responsible for the claimed plight of black Americans. And that organization is called the Democrat Party.

Say two men are waiting on line in a bakery, and the one second in line attacks the man ahead of him. A third man intercedes to protect the man being attacked.
Police detain all three, sorting out the details, and the result is a civil suit for damages.
Who has damages? Black folks
Who is responsible for those damages? The Democrat Party
Who is blameless, and/or should receive a commendation? The Republican Party

Clearly, no Republicans should be responsible for paying reparations. In fact, the debt was paid off by the nation in the mid-nineteenth century.

"At least 620,000 combatants died during the four-year struggle; recent estimates put the total closer to 750,000, or more than 2 percent of the nation’s population at that time. More soldiers died in prison camps alone than America lost during the entire Vietnam War. Perhaps more to the point, some 350,000 Union soldiers died during the conflict, abolitionists in effect if not always in intent. Adjusted for population, that would amount to almost 5 million service deaths today, amounting to a blood sacrifice more than sufficient to redeem whatever moral or intellectual inconsistencies there are to be found in America’s founding documents.

And if that’s not sufficient? Well, then, nothing will be. But for most Americans—and for much of the rest of the world—it is more than enough. "
Blood Redemption

But.....if there is a fiduciary responsibility......it falls on the Democrats.
Now, for the accounting: Once the monetary figure due is determined, the voter rolls should be consulted, and the total number of registered Democrats should be divided into that dollar amount. And the bills sent.

How long before there’d be a massive Republican enrollment?

See how the Republican Party would grow and magnify?

“When justice is done, it brings joy to the righteous but terror to evildoers.” Proverbs 21:15

What about descendants of black slave owners........ Would they pay or be paid? SMH

In here.......I believe you'll see right through it.

1614208575105.png

Were they raped against their will?
You're black, aren't you? LOL
I can tell you're white..and corny

I already said I was, your turn.

Roflmao, you came to this thread and are receiving a beat down. Know why? You're clueless and have zero knowledge about history

Best you run along
You couldn't beat down anything, clown. You're knowledge like most is edited to discriminate and discredit something or someone who is better than you...
From your sig picture I know you're, a hateful twit, that couldn't get a woman to save your life. So you spew hatred, mad because you're a undesirable bitch.
Calm down, we don't want you to be attacked by one of those racist heart attacks.
Dude
Make the descendants of slave owners and the party who fought the idea of freeing the slaves pay.

One particular organization is, if any are, responsible for the claimed plight of black Americans. And that organization is called the Democrat Party.

Say two men are waiting on line in a bakery, and the one second in line attacks the man ahead of him. A third man intercedes to protect the man being attacked.
Police detain all three, sorting out the details, and the result is a civil suit for damages.

Clearly, no Republicans should be responsible for paying reparations. In fact, the debt was paid off by the nation in the mid-nineteenth century.

"At least 620,000 combatants died during the four-year struggle; recent estimates put the total closer to 750,000, or more than 2 percent of the nation’s population at that time. More soldiers died in prison camps alone than America lost during the entire Vietnam War. Perhaps more to the point, some 350,000 Union soldiers died during the conflict, abolitionists in effect if not always in intent. Adjusted for population, that would amount to almost 5 million service deaths today, amounting to a blood sacrifice more than sufficient to redeem whatever moral or intellectual inconsistencies there are to be found in America’s founding documents.

And if that’s not sufficient? Well, then, nothing will be. But for most Americans—and for much of the rest of the world—it is more than enough. "
Blood Redemption

Now, for the accounting: Once the monetary figure due is determined, the voter rolls should be consulted, and the total number of registered Democrats should be divided into that dollar amount. And the bills sent.

“When justice is done, it brings joy to the righteous but terror to evildoers.” Proverbs 21:15
Nobody's enrolling in the Republican party. Alot of the evil doers are old, or dead. More are leaving,
especially young people. This country is changing, because more people see the hypocrisy in Government on both sides. Some Republicans justify their's by love of country, when it's hate of everyone else.

Blood Redemption

How many slaves died during the American Slave Trade?

Blood Redemption

Comparatively few, when you consider that the US only got about 10% of them. The other ones were sent to South America. That means that out of 10.7 million who survived the voyage to the New World, we only got about a million.

Blood Redemption

Comparatively few, when you consider that the US only got about 10% of them. The other ones were sent to South America. That means that out of 10.7 million who survived the voyage to the New World, we only got about a million.
Seems like it's impossible to get an accurate number, but the even if "only" a million managed to make it to the shores of America. That doesn't account for the slaves born here, or the babies that didn't even make it past a year, etc, etc.

Anyway, why does everyone always make it seem like it's them personally making up for the bad shit the Government did and allowed instead of the Government making it right.

Roflmao, you came to this thread and are receiving a beat down. Know why? You're clueless and have zero knowledge about history

Best you run along
You couldn't beat down anything, clown. You're knowledge like most is edited to discriminate and discredit something or someone who is better than you...
From your sig picture I know you're a hateful twit, that couldn't get a woman to save your life. So you spew hatred, mad because you're a undesirable bitch.

I knew about Indentured servitude, nappy clown. You obviously didn't

That's as far as I got with your nonsense

Now gfy
Fuck you lice head..

Awww you got schooled boy....get used to your failed education.

Now run along before I really make you look sad......and pull up your pants.

By the way, you'll not get anymore nickles from me for your failure in life, you nor your ghetto thugs
You didn't school shit..
Since you're the turd in this thread I would say technically speaking she did school shit.

Cheez. Here we go. What a load of complete nonsense. Estimated as $300-$350k per person and maybe higher. An eligible black family of 4 would receive 1.2 million paid for by tax payers. Complete lunacy.

'Righting wrongs': Congress is taking another look at reparations for slavery

Tremendous news for the good folks at Schlitz Malt Liquor as well as the makers of Newport brand cigarettes.

Schlitz is brewed by a private outfit, but Newports are rolled by British American Tobacco (symbol BTI) which offers a large dividend.

Best you run along
From your sig picture I know you're a hateful twit, that couldn't get a woman to save your life. So you spew hatred, mad because you're a undesirable bitch.

Now gfy
Fuck you lice head..

By the way, you'll not get anymore nickles from me for your failure in life, you nor your ghetto thugs
You didn't school shit..
Since you're the turd in this thread I would say technically speaking she did school shit.

Best you run along

Now gfy
Fuck you lice head..

You didn't school shit..
That comment is corny, just like you.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Best you run along
From your sig picture I know you're, a hateful twit, that couldn't get a woman to save your life. So you spew hatred, mad because you're a undesirable bitch.
Calm down, we don't want you to be attacked by one of those racist heart attacks.
Dude

Blood Redemption

Nobody's enrolling in the Republican party. Alot of the evil doers are old, or dead. More are leaving,
especially young people. This country is changing, because more people see the hypocrisy in Government on both sides. Some Republicans justify their's by love of country, when it's hate of everyone else.

I have your remedial lesson here.....please take notes so you sound less.....ignorant......in the future.

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, of Nathan Bedford Forrest and the Knights of the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

12. The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism.

13. It's the party of felons over law-abiding actual citizens

14. No shared values, not an American party…they oppose free speech, the second amendment, and the free practice of one’s religion.

15. Recent development prove the Democrats to be, as well, the party of rioters, arsonists, murderers, and anarchists.

Democrats: Bull Connor, George Wallace, Orval Faubus, Lester Maddox, Al Gore, Sr., Bill Clinton….all racists, all Democrats.

Be sure to let me know if you find even a single error in this lesson....

....and when you can't.....figure out what that means.

They should. $5000 checks for African Americans who have generational ancestors from America.

There are only three things important to the Democrat program, agenda.....Race, Class, and Gender.
Not liberty, not religious freedom, not prosperity, not individuality.

Race, Class, and Gender.

“Cultural Marxism, though it’s dismissed by critics as a “term invented by the Right”, “was an undeniable school of thought taking Marxist categories of oppressed and oppressor beyond the economic realm and applying to it other forms of oppression: gender, race, sexuality.” Caldron Pool

You may leave the witness stand.

Blood Redemption

"Considering these undisputed facts, how should we think about the issue of reparations? My own view of the subject was rather tersely expressed by Muhammad Ali. After defeating George Foreman for the heavyweight title in Zaire, Muhammad Ali returned to the United States where he was asked by a reporter, “Champ, what did you think of Africa?” Ali replied, “Thank God my granddaddy got on that boat.”

Ali’s point was that although the institution of slavery was oppressive for the slaves, paradoxically it benefited their descendants because slavery was the transmission belt that brought African-Americans into the orbit of Western freedom. And the same is true of colonialism: against the intentions of the European powers, who came mainly to conquer and rule, colonialism proved to be the mechanism by which Western ideas like democracy, self-determination, and unalienable human rights came to the peoples of Asia, Africa, and South America."

Of course, today, the proponents of racism, the Democrats, what blacks to give up the characteristics that made them successful.

They need 'pets.'

Best you run along
Dude

Blood Redemption

I have your remedial lesson here.....please take notes so you sound less.....ignorant......in the future.

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, of Nathan Bedford Forrest and the Knights of the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

14. No shared values, not an American party…they oppose free speech, the second amendment, and the free practice of one’s religion.

15. Recent development prove the Democrats to be, as well, the party of rioters, arsonists, murderers, and anarchists.

Democrats: Bull Connor, George Wallace, Orval Faubus, Lester Maddox, Al Gore, Sr., Bill Clinton….all racists, all Democrats.

You wrote a whole essay to explain your opinions? You're talking about the Democrats and their history, but you're describing present day Republican party.

I mean, Republicans sure rolled out the red carpet for the extremists..

Giving blacks free money is not justice, it's a crime.

Best you run along
Dude

Blood Redemption

You wrote a whole essay to explain your opinions? You're talking about the Democrats and their history, but you're describing present day Republican party.

I mean, Republicans sure rolled out the red carpet for the extremists..

"You wrote a whole essay to explain your opinions?"
No, you moron.....to prove you as dumb as asphalt.
There are no opinions there.....they are all facts as you proved by being unable to dispute a single one.

"I mean, Republicans sure rolled out the red carpet for the extremists.."

Watch me rip you another new one.

There are no 'extremists' outside of the Democrat Party.

There is no Far Right in this country.....only a Far Left.

Watch me make you prove it:

As documented in a number of threads, there is no Far Right in America, but certainly is a Far Left, radicals who have taken over one of the parties….the Democrats. A reminder: To be "far," one's positions must be radical relative to that center. American traditions, values, and history represent that center. The Right, represented by the Republican Party, has no radial positions not consistent with America’s heritage…..but the Democrats sure do!

Subservient to the master they serve, that fire and brimstone guy, the Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism, socialism, infanticide, opposition to free speech, substituting illegal alien voters for the American citizenry, and anti-Semitism… the knuckle-dragging, atavistic pagan party.

Talk about “Far”!!!!

If you have used the fallacy "Far Right," or never considered its usage, see if you can come up with any radical positions by conservatives, the right wing.

Now, don't you wish you had a real education rather than the indoctrination of government schooling?

Blood Redemption

More retarded shit. The republican parry of today defends the same confederacy that held slaves, so if you want to make reparations about slavery, it's bipartisan. But that's what history shows us anyway since republicans tried making slavery constitutional when they tried passing the Corwin Amendment.

New Topics

Forum List

Back