Reparation challenge for white liberals

It's becoming clear to me that actual fixing problems or improving conditions is simply no longer a priority. WINNING is. Beating the other guys. That's it.

LMAO.. I want my participation trophy, BY GOD!!!!!!!!! LOL

I honestly think these black folks and white liberals forget it was white people that freed the slaves, pass the civil rights act and affirmative action. AND ended Jim Crow laws.

I'm a white guy. An ancestor of those great people. So I want my reparations.
Those that lost their lands through massive Genocide only deserve any payments and sorry White, Asian, Black and even the Hispanic society from south of the border you do not deserve a dime…

A plane leave to a country where someone can relocate if they are unhappy with this and please enjoy the flight…

I know your response was tongue and cheek and I am just sayin’ for the other’s…

Fuck reparations. And fuck anyone who thinks they deserve reparations.

But, if they insist, I'd be glad to donate as many turds as I can. They can use them like cough drops. You know, they can go around sucking on turds all day.

Reparations is a form of racism, just another tool used by the libs to keep people of color on the plantation.

I honestly think these black folks and white liberals forget it was white people that freed the slaves, pass the civil rights act and affirmative action. AND ended Jim Crow laws.

I'm a white guy. An ancestor of those great people. So I want my reparations.

It was also white people who started slavery in this nation, opposed civil rights acts and affirmative action and started Jim Crow laws. They were all conservatives.

It was also white people who started slavery in this nation, opposed civil rights acts and affirmative action and started Jim Crow laws. They were all conservatives.

BS. THE first slave owner in this country was a black man. Do your research. The slaves that were brought here, were bought from black people. As in black people selling black people.

The vast majority of those who opposed the civil rights act were democrats. Do your research. Just look at the voting record of the 1964 Civil rights act.

BS. THE first slave owner in this country was a black man. Do your research. The slaves that were brought here, were bought from black people. As in black people selling black people.
Yeah, the south was over run with millions of black plantation owners.
The vast majority of those who opposed the civil rights act were democrats. Do your research. Just look at the voting record of the 1964 Civil rights act.

Yeah, again, democrats used to be pretty conservative. Do some research yourself.

Yeah, the south was over run with millions of black plantation owners.

Anthony Johnson​

1642651790759.png

Yeah, again, democrats used to be pretty conservative. Do some research yourself.

Oh good lord. You're trying to say that the democrats were also republicans. LMAO... Talk about stretching.
Democrats opposed the CRA and desegregation. Y'all own that.

Wow, you found one! Great. And?

What do you mean, "And." Anthony Johnson, a black man, started slavery for blacks in the USA. Sued Carsons employer, a white man, to get his slave back and force him into slavery for the rest of his life.
Democrats used to be quite conservative. Feel free to enlighten yourself.

Reagan used to be a liberal too. But it doesn't change the fact that democrats opposed the civil rights act. In fact, There was as many democrats who voted against it, as their was republicans voting for it. Which was a lot.
You can't stretch your way out of it. You're party owns it.
But I'm enjoying watching you dig yourself deeper.

Nope. Liberals. Conservatives have always opposed slavery and supported civil rights.

Whoever told you otherwise lied to you.

Next thing you know, he's going to try to tell us that Lincoln was a democrat. LMAO

What do you mean, "And." Anthony Johnson, a black man, started slavery for blacks in the USA. Sued Carsons employer, a white man, to get his slave back and force him into slavery for the rest of his life.
The reason thousands and thousands of blacks were imported was because of white plantation owners. Not because the first slave owner was black.
Reagan used to be a liberal too. But it doesn't change the fact that democrats opposed the civil rights act. In fact, There was as many democrats who voted against it, as their was republicans voting for it. Which was a lot.
You can't stretch your way out of it. You're party owns it.
But I'm enjoying watching you dig yourself deeper.
Conservatives opposed all of the stuff you mentioned. I'm not a Democrat so I have zero problem stating that the Democrat's history on this is shameful.

I'm enjoying your 2 degree view of the world...some "independent"

The reason thousands and thousands of blacks were imported was because of white plantation owners. Not because the first slave owner was black.

Are you kidding? The first slaves brought to this country was brought to the northern states. WTF is wrong with you?
And there wasn't thousands and thousands of slave owners. Maybe over decades. But the vast majority of people, especially in the south were too poor to own slaves.
Conservatives opposed all of the stuff you mentioned. I'm not a Democrat so I have zero problem stating that the Democrat's history on this is shameful.

I'll take that as an "Ok, I'm wrong." As long as you know the truth.
I'm enjoying your 2 degree view of the world...some "independent"

Enjoying? You've been, up to this point, have been trying to lie about republicans opposing the civil rights act and desegregation. And in doing so, taking up for the democrats. So you crawfish. Like a crawfish, you just keep digging deeper and deeper.

Are you kidding? The first slaves brought to this country was brought to the northern states. WTF is wrong with you?
And there wasn't thousands and thousands of slave owners. Maybe over decades. But the vast majority of people, especially in the south were too poor to own slaves.
And getting back to the original argument...almost all of them were white.
Sure. Democrats used to be conseravtives. Zell Miller challenged a guy to a duel once. Do you think he'd be a democrat today?
Enjoying? You've been, up to this point, have been trying to lie about republicans opposing the civil rights act and desegregation. And in doing so, taking up for the democrats. So you crawfish. Like a crawfish, you just keep digging deeper and deeper.
Please quote me where I said the word "republican".

I imagine that almost everyone else in the world knows this already but apparently you don't.

Conservative and Liberal are ideologies
Republican and Democrat are political parties.

You can have Conservative Democrats and Liberal Republicans....they're not very prominent in 2021 America but in the past, there were several examples of such things. Bob Bullock--Lt. Governor of Texas most of my life...democrat but pretty conservative. There is one democrat down there in the Texas Senate that refuses to allow air conditioning in prisons (most of them anyway).

This shouldn't be news to you but it apparently is.

There is "reality" and there is her "reality".

You can have Conservative Democrats

Does that make them republicans? No, they're still democrats. Especially when you consider that conservatives believe that "all men are created equal, and are endowed by their creator to certain unalienable rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
Compare that to the vast majority of Republicans who supported ending slavery, segregation and Jim Crowe laws.

This is priceless. White liberals claiming to support reparations. Some agreed that $2000 per month would be good. HA, until he was requested to give the next black person who walked by, $50. They all turned it down.
Funny how spending other peoples money is so easy.

I changed this to the youtube video. Same video. Different platform.

This is indeed priceless, and it is reflective of how most leftwingers are. They are very generous with others' money while claiming virtue for themselves. But when it comes to THEIR personal resources, well, not so much. The Christian way, the way Jesus teaches is to give of your OWN resources, time, and talent. This is why Jesus was a conservative and NOT a liberal.

Does that make them republicans? No, they're still democrats. Especially when you consider that conservatives believe that "all men are created equal, and are endowed by their creator to certain unalienable rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
Compare that to the vast majority of Republicans who supported ending slavery, segregation and Jim Crowe laws.

Yeah, Republicans used to be a party that had a strong liberal presence. Today, they are almost all conservatives; the same ideology that opposed civil rights, affirmative action, endorsed slavery etc...

As for the topic though, reparations are something that should not even be seriously considered. I think the Democrats are pandering shamelessly on a topic that, if I were black, I'd find it extremely offensive.

Forum List

Back