Rep. Stefanik SHUTS DOWN Reporter Trying to Make Dems' Case for Them

That's not what I saw.
The reporter just didn't like the truth, that every witness said under oath that there was still rampant corruption in Ukraine.

Can you repeat the question the reporter was asking? You can't from that video because she was being interrupted with remarks about a different subject. It takes an uncut video to even see what she was trying to ask.
OOPS!

You just posted that she didn't answer the question that was asked...........now you say you can't even tell what question was asked.

You are caught in yet another lie.:21:

Unlike you, I watched the uncut version.
Link us up to it then.

Not my job to do that. It's easy enough to find if you're interested.
I guess we caught you in yet another lie. You are racking them up early today.:21:

Rep. Elise Stefanik SHUT DOWN a reporter today that kept interrupting the Republicans as they answered questions and was trying to make Dems' impeachment case for them.

ME: Oh ya, I like her. She learned well from Trump. Shut the leftist fuckers down with facts. In another thread somebody asked what sort of Republicans will follow in Trump's footsteps. Well, here you go. She is my type of politician.

deprograming a brainwashed crazy liberal bigot is very hard to do

Can you repeat the question the reporter was asking? You can't from that video because she was being interrupted with remarks about a different subject. It takes an uncut video to even see what she was trying to ask.
OOPS!

You just posted that she didn't answer the question that was asked...........now you say you can't even tell what question was asked.

Link us up to it then.

Not my job to do that. It's easy enough to find if you're interested.
I guess we caught you in yet another lie. You are racking them up early today.:21:

Bulldog is a pathological liar.

Rep. Elise Stefanik SHUT DOWN a reporter today that kept interrupting the Republicans as they answered questions and was trying to make Dems' impeachment case for them.

ME: Oh ya, I like her. She learned well from Trump. Shut the leftist fuckers down with facts. In another thread somebody asked what sort of Republicans will follow in Trump's footsteps. Well, here you go. She is my type of politician.

deprograming a brainwashed crazy liberal bigot is very hard to do

The nerve of that reporter and he behavior. Its maddening to watch.

Hey Flex Seal guy, slap some Flex Seal across that reporters mouth in your next commercial you will sell millions.
If anyone ever deserved to be bitchslapped its that woman. She was as bad as that CNN ass, I forget his name

The reporter stayed on script, spew the narrative, spew the propaganda, no matter how many facts are provided just keep spewing the liberal narrative. They teach that in libtard reporting 101.

As usual, the Trump supporter didn't even try to answer the question asked. She went into a rant about something else instead.

That's not what I saw.
The reporter just didn't like the truth, that every witness said under oath that there was still rampant corruption in Ukraine.

OOPS!

I say you are lying BULLDOG

Prove me wrong.

The reporter stayed on script, spew the narrative, spew the propaganda, no matter how many facts are provided just keep spewing the liberal narrative. They teach that in libtard reporting 101.

Thats like the opposite of reporting.

I like this Stefanik. he's going places.

Thats like the opposite of reporting.

I like this Stefanik. he's going places.

Bingo! They are not reporting, they have put a politician hat on and they are campaigning.

As usual, the Trump supporter didn't even try to answer the question asked. She went into a rant about something else instead.

That's not what I saw.

OOPS!

Prove me wrong.

Big deal. Calling someone a liar is a Trump supporters goto remark. Sounds just as childish and dumb when you do it as it does when Trump claims "fake news"

That's not what I saw.

OOPS!

Prove me wrong.

Big deal. Calling someone a liar is a Trump supporters goto remark. Sounds just as childish and dumb when you do it as it does when Trump claims "fake news"
You obviously are unable to prove me wrong, liar.

OOPS!

Prove me wrong.

I'm unconcerned with proving you anything.

The marxist Politburo prides itself in finding the most whiney, insufferable c*nts to ramble incoherently over the top of our elected officials. This particular soulless shitstain should get a full $15/hr for this obnoxious effort. OMG what a detestable c*nt.

OOPS!

Prove me wrong.

I'm unconcerned with proving you anything.

Everyone already knows you never prove any of your bullshit.

No need to announce it.

Forum List

Back