Rep. Santos stands up to Romney

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Good show by the courageous New York freshman congressman.

Mitt attacked Santos for "lying" , when his own record of lies is a lot more extensive and a lot more vile.

The fact checkers during Romney's 2012 campaign ripped him numerous new ones over his untruths. The junior senator from Utah has no business talking about anyone else's alleged lies.

And yes, Santos belongs at the SOTU speech. He was duly elected by the electorate.

Mitt attacked Santos for "lying" , when his own record of lies is a lot more extensive and a lot more vile.

The fact checkers during Romney's 2012 campaign ripped him numerous new ones over his untruths. The junior senator from Utah has no business talking about anyone else's alleged lies.

And yes, Santos belongs at the SOTU speech. He was duly elected by the electorate.

And you voted for Romney....

You guys are so full of shit....

Alleged lies?

And you voted for Romney....

You guys are so full of shit....

Alleged lies?

I voted for Romney in 2012, and I admit I made a mistake getting up off of my barstool for that loser.

And I was admitting that even before his attacks on the distinguished gentleman from New York.

How did Santos "stand up" to Mitt? Looks like he waited to respond on Twitter with a one-line obvious rejoinder. That's hardly standing up.

But I can't blame you guys for making a big deal about Santos' response. What else can you go with, amIright?

I voted for Romney in 2012, and I admit I made a mistake getting up off of my barstool for that loser.

And I was admitting that even before his attacks on the distinguished gentleman from New York.

So you'd agree that your judgment is incredibly faulty. Good. Wonderful. You're now calling this Santos fella (if that is his real name) a "distinguished gentleman". When will you learn from your misakes? This guy has admitted to lying; it has been proven that he has lied about his heritage, his resume, etc.... What is "distinguished" about him? Are you that much in the bag for the GOP?

Quick--change the subject!

All politicials lie, deceive, and con their constituents while carrying out their self-serving terms in office.

That being said, Santos seems to have accomplished in an extremely short time the level of 'personal embellishment' it has taken Joe Biden and other politicians decades to achieve / perfect.

He completely conned his way into office...

...but he is not the 1st politician to do so and will not be the last.

I am not attempting to defend Santos in any way...

At the sane time I am pointing out the MASSIVE degree of hypocrisy being demonstrated by politicians on both sides of the aisle who are attacking him.

As 'they' say, I have 'no dog in this fight'. I am just sitting back watching this entire drama play out, a mere impartial observer.

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back