Rep. Paul Broun calls Pelosi Ignorant & Incompetent

This Representative didn't pussy-foot around the dead-on target characterization of Pelosi.

GOP Doc Asks Pelosi: 'Are you so arrogant ... ignorant ... incompetent?' - The Note

DOCTOR Paul Broun, too. How's that for credibility?

You seem to be really impressed by the Doctor title, there are some really stupid doctors out there you know? :lol:

She is the one with all the power, she's second in line to succession and is very good at what she does in the House. He must be the stupid one saying something like that to her. It's doubtful she even cares what he says but it was pretty rude on his part. It's just like a Repug to say something like that tho.

if the shoe fits.

I wouldn't call Pelosi a genius by any stretch (no pun intended) of the imagination.

she does lie good though.

Absolute LOSER.

This Representative didn't pussy-foot around the dead-on target characterization of Pelosi.

GOP Doc Asks Pelosi: 'Are you so arrogant ... ignorant ... incompetent?' - The Note

You seem to be really impressed by the Doctor title, there are some really stupid doctors out there you know? :lol:

She is the one with all the power, she's second in line to succession and is very good at what she does in the House. He must be the stupid one saying something like that to her. It's doubtful she even cares what he says but it was pretty rude on his part. It's just like a Repug to say something like that tho.

Helloooooooooooooo, little liberal, she is not SECOND in line for the Presidency, the Vice President is.:lol::lol::lol::lol: That's why he is CALLED the VICE PRESIDENT. Pelosi is third in line for the Presidency.

Keep drinking your coolaid, go back to grammer school, actually learn something. ---- and for God's sake DON'T vote until you do.:cuckoo:

Oh and by the way, the Dr. is a physician. Do you think he might actually know something about medical care and insurance, hmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe a little more that princess Pelosi??? I would bet on it. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL

Last edited:
And here I was told I had to RESPECT Rachel Maddow as my Superior because she had a Dr. in her name.

I guess that doesn't apply to a Republican Congresscritter.:lol:

Helloooooooooooooo, little liberal, she is not SECOND in line for the Presidency, the Vice President is.:lol::lol::lol::lol: That's why he is CALLED the VICE PRESIDENT. Pelosi is third in line for the Presidency.

Keep drinking your coolaid, go back to grammer school, actually learn something. ---- and for God's sake DON'T vote until you do.:cuckoo:

Oh and by the way, the Dr. is a physician. Do you think he might actually know something about medical care and insurance, hmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe a little more that princess Pelosi??? I would bet on it. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL

Sorry, you're wrong. The president is NOT in line to succession to the presidency, he is the president. The VP is first in line and the House Speaker is 2nd.

Maybe if you looked these things up before spouting off, you wouldn't look so damn dumb.

Nancy Pelosi is getting ready to accomplish something no Speaker of the House has in 60 years of trying.....passing healthcare legislation.

Like it or not.......Nancy will go down in history as one of the greatest Speakers in history

:clap2:

And here I was told I had to RESPECT Rachel Maddow as my Superior because she had a Dr. in her name.

I guess that doesn't apply to a Republican Congresscritter.:lol:

I'd hate to break it to you

But everyone is your Superior

On November 10, 2008, one week after the 2008 presidential election, Broun drew national attention[10] when he criticized then-President-elect Barack Obama's call for a civilian national security force, suggesting that Obama might use it to establish a Marxist dictatorship.[11]

He's just one of those brainless GOP rock throwers.

On November 10, 2008, one week after the 2008 presidential election, Broun drew national attention[10] when he criticized then-President-elect Barack Obama's call for a civilian national security force, suggesting that Obama might use it to establish a Marxist dictatorship.[11]

He's just one of those brainless GOP rock throwers.

Let me guess....a Birther?

Last edited:

Sorry, you're wrong. The president is NOT in line to succession to the presidency, he is the president. The VP is first in line and the House Speaker is 2nd.

Maybe if you looked these things up before spouting off, you wouldn't look so damn dumb.

What do you mean when you say "He must be the stupid one saying something like that to her". Are you implying that people shouldn't challenge those in power? or are you giving the nod to retribution?

Just like a liberal.

I'd hate to break it to you

But everyone is your Superior

not you little one.
you have to graduate high school for that to happen.

I said it first....I WIN

:meow:
th666039625882ic7.gif

Forum List

Back