Rep. Pascrell Jr. Seeks To Disbar giuliani And 22 Other trump Lawyers

You realize their court filings are public, right? You realize the court hearings are public, right? You realize the court decisions are public, right?

How many times do Trump's lawyers need to be embarrassed in court before you get it?

Did you ever hire a lawyer before? I have. You don't tell the lawyer what to do, he or she tells you what you need to do. You have no idea what Trump discussed with his lawyers. Nobody does except them. You just throw out baseless charges hoping nobody will question them.

Did you ever hire a lawyer before? I have. You don't tell the lawyer what to do, he or she tells you what you need to do. You have no idea what Trump discussed with his lawyers. Nobody does except them. You just throw out baseless charges hoping nobody will question them.
I have a lawyer. I tell them what I want to accomplish and they tell me how to accomplish it.

No legitimate lawyer would chose to argue the frivolous and pointless cases that Trump has been filing.

People don't want to represent Trump because he keeps telling them to do shit that is unprofessional and embarrassing.
Completely accurate. Just take a look at Judge Brann's ruling. What competent lawyer would want to be so thoroughly smacked around in court just to please a loser like Trump?
Weird how Trump can file all these "frivolous lawsuits" when he can't find any lawyers to work for him. :cuckoo: :itsok:

The whole purpose of going after attorneys in this case is to stop them from being able to fight back.

Lawyers are officers of the court, as such they aren't allowed to lie to a federal judge without consequences. Which is why when Rudy Giuliani was asked by the judge in the Pennsylvania case about the nature of his lawsuit, Rudy had to tell the judge "This isn't a fraud case"

Even though he publically said it was about widespread voter fraud.

That one case, which was about following voter law.

The entire issue is about potential voter fraud, as well as not following legal procedures.

The whole purpose of going after attorneys in this case is to stop them from being able to fight back.

You won't admit it, because like most SJW's you refuse to admit there can be opposing opinions.

People like you are fucking up this country by ignoring election fraud because you won.

People don't want to represent Trump because he keeps telling them to do shit that is unprofessional and embarrassing. What lawyer wants to stand up there and argue Trump's position only to be smacked around by judge again and again?

I know you don't want to admit it, but that's the real problem. Trump is a garbage person and people don't want to work for him. And those that do his bullshit bidding deserve our scorn.

It's amazing how you defend attacking people for working with Trump and blame it on Trump.

Fucking pathetic, and cowardly, which is what I have come to expect from a useless twat like you.

Bullshit. The Lincoln losers go the ball rolling with their doxxing, and the writing was on the wall, "Help Trump and we will ruin you"

Your side just can't play fair, you have to fuck with the process because you don't believe anyone but yourselves have the right to have their views expressed without interference.
Doxxing? You realize that court filings are public documents and the lawyers write their names on those lawsuits.

Jesus Christ, you didn't know that, did you?

Some people actually have reputations that they care about. Not like you losers.

Doxxing.

Twitter Locks Lincoln Project Account Over Tweet Doxxing Trump Lawyers
How the hell is that doxxing anyone? Those lawyers put their names on Trump's lawsuit.

Did they put their personal or work phone numbers up and then invite people to harass them?

Jesus fucking Christ you would defend shooting them if it hurt Trump. Pathetic.

There's a remedy for frivolous lawsuits.

I have not seen one single sanction even requested so far.

They beat Trump like a drum. I don't think their goal was beyond just getting the case dismissed.

Maybe if Trump continues to file bullshit lawsuits, they will start to respond with sanction requests.
That is NEVER how it works, dude.

They AWAYS ask for sanctions and attorney's fees. ALWAYS.

The entire issue is about potential voter fraud,....

Which is the problem. Trumps lawsuits which have been thrown out, are about "potential" voter fraud.

To paraphrase what the judges have said, when you have "actual" voter fraud, come see me.

Maybe if Trump continues to file bullshit lawsuits, they will start to respond with sanction requests.
That is NEVER how it works, dude.

They AWAYS ask for sanctions and attorney's fees. ALWAYS.
These lawsuits are being defended by the secretary of state, and election boards, and any other controlling body. They are state lawyers, already paid by the state. Unless the state contracts with private attorneys, there are no attorneys fees to collect. They're on the clock.

It's amazing how you defend attacking people for working with Trump and blame it on Trump.
I attack people for filing frivolous lawsuits and acting like a bunch of dumb asses. If they leave Trump’s legal team because he’s telling them to do stupid shit, it’s Trump’s fault.

I have a lawyer. I tell them what I want to accomplish and they tell me how to accomplish it.

No legitimate lawyer would chose to argue the frivolous and pointless cases that Trump has been filing.

Some of his claims have merit. A federal judge in one of those states changed the voting rules on the bench. That's called judicial legislation. Only the legislatures have the legal ability to change voting laws--not a judge. It's totally unconstitutional. Furthermore you cannot oversee ballot counts from six to fifty feet away. Laws state that opposition oversight is permitted.

I attack people for filing frivolous lawsuits and acting like a bunch of dumb asses. If they leave Trump’s legal team because he’s telling them to do stupid shit, it’s Trump’s fault.

Again, bully logic.

What a brave keyboard commando you are.

I don't know if anything will come of this but I agree with what he is doing.

giulini and other lawyers have been doing a lot of damage to our nation, election system and democracy.

Lawyers shouldn't be allowed to lie so blatantly and spread conspiracies.

They deserve to be disbarred.

No, that’s good.
Politicians trying to disbar lawyers not because of illegal activity, but because they are political opponents.
Horrible oath to go down, but not surprising a liberal would applaud it.
Yes, it's beautifully liberal!

Some of his claims have merit. A federal judge in one of those states changed the voting rules on the bench. That's called judicial legislation. Only the legislatures have the legal ability to change voting laws--not a judge. It's totally unconstitutional. Furthermore you cannot oversee ballot counts from six to fifty feet away. Laws state that opposition oversight is permitted.

Actually I heard on TV that their state constitution gives the courts control over such election issues. Like when a court orders to polls to remain open later due to problems with their voting machines.

Again, bully logic.

Not being a bully. Being real. Someone's reputation can be very valuable and participating in these bullshit lawsuits is not good for that.

Kind of like defending a child molester in court or something.

Again, bully logic.

Not being a bully. Being real. Someone's reputation can be very valuable and participating in these bullshit lawsuits is not good for that.

Kind of like defending a child molester in court or something.

The whole point of not going after a person's lawyers is that said despicable child molester gets fair representation despite the heinousness of their crimes. That's the basis of our system, at least in the criminal part, that the accused is innocent until proven otherwise. Thus the defended person is an ACCUSED child molester, not an actual one until legally convicted.

What Trump is doing is civil action, where the objective is to bring both sides in front of a judge/jury and let the facts be presented and scrutinized.

What you want to do is deny Trump the ability to do that because "reasons"

New Topics

Forum List

Back