Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Says She Will Invite Secret Service Agents Who Deny Trump "Steering Wheel" Story to Testify, if Jan. 6 Committee Doesn't

Why would the committee not get the ACTUAL DRIVER to testify rather than a woman who overheard someone talking about it?

Hmmmm

Because the actual driver was just telling the girl a tale to amuse himself and hopefully impress her enough to want to date him.

It wasn't a true story, and that would be inconvenient for the Persecution in this case.

The real question is, why should it be only up to Greene? Where are all the RINO frauds?

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Says She Will Invite Secret Service Agents Who Deny Trump "Steering Wheel" Story to Testify, if Jan. 6 Committee Doesn't, in Her Own Hearings

The skinny: Swamp creature Cassidy Hutchinson testifies under oath that Trump lunged for the steering wheel because he wanted to go to the Capitol, but according to NBC, both the lead Secret Service Agent and the driver say it never happened. And are willing to testify.

"Republican Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia said she may hold her "own" January 6 hearings if the House committee does not allow arguments against testimony regarding former President Donald Trump's behavior on the day the U.S. Capitol was attacked.

"Cassidy Hutchinson, who worked as an aide to former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, testified on Tuesday that Trump attempted to lunge at the steering wheel of a limo to take him to the Capitol on January 6. While responding to a tweet suggesting that the Secret Service agents involved denied the claim from NBC's chief White House correspondent Peter Alexander, Greene said that she would take matters into her own hands if the agents did not publicly testify before the House committee."

Good idea. The odds are very good that Trump invented the story the US secret service guys told.

Good idea. The odds are very good that Trump invented the story the US secret service guys told.

I doubt that Trump invented it. My guess it was Roger Stone, who is an expert at this kind of thing.

But what difference does it make? The purpose of inventing the story was to embarrass the leftards on the committee- by their complete failure to verify and check out any evidence before showing it to the public.

And it did that- whether it was done by the Trumpster himself or one of the little trumpsters.

I doubt that Trump invented it. My guess it was Roger Stone, who is an expert at this kind of thing.

But what difference does it make? The purpose of inventing the story was to embarrass the leftards on the committee- by their complete failure to verify and check out any evidence before showing it to the public.

And it did that- whether it was done by the Trumpster himself or one of the little trumpsters.

Trump has painted pictures of his heroism all his life.

The real question is, why should it be only up to Greene? Where are all the RINO frauds?

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Says She Will Invite Secret Service Agents Who Deny Trump "Steering Wheel" Story to Testify, if Jan. 6 Committee Doesn't, in Her Own Hearings
Engel already testified to the committee earlier this month.

It was not hearsay. She reported first hand a conversation she heard.
Hutchinson's testimony about what happened in the SUV was hearsay. Only Engel and Ornado can provide testimony as to whether or not they told her the story she related to the committee.

The rest of her testimony was not. For example, cleaning up after Trump's hissy fit was not hearsay.

Hutchinson's testimony about what happened in the SUV was hearsay. Only Engel and Ornado can provide testimony as to whether or not they told her the story she related to the committee.

The rest of her testimony was not. For example, cleaning up after Trump's hissy fit was not hearsay.
It's border line. She testified that she was told. Her testimony was not about what Trump did as related by a third party, it was testifying to what she was told. It may sound like splitting hair, but there is a difference. Testifying that John eats puppies because Fred told you is different to testifying that Fred told you John eats puppies.

That is textbook hearsay.
Not really. Hearsay is testifying to what A did as recounted by B. she just testified about what B said to her. it may be subtle but legally there is a difference between "Trump grabbed the wheel, I know because A told me" and "A told me trump grabbed the wheel".

The definition of hearsay is covered in Find Law.

You envision? Have you not watched this democrat clown show?
The Republicans need to get into the 21st Century. They need to become what the opposition is because they have lost ground. A lot of it. MTG gets coverage! Boebert gets coverage! We need more. These ladies don't take crap. By doing what the Progs do, the Progs will either continue or stop what we have seen in recent years. Stopping would bring calm. But Repubs doing nothing brings defeat.

Forum List

Back