Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Introduces “Hog Hunt With MTG Sweepstakes” – A Hog Hunting Trip For 2 With MTG & Round-Trip Airfare, Ground Transportation

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This is great. She's an excellent shot from a helicopter in the video. I went hog hunting last year a filled my freezer with sausage and bacon and would love to participate in this. They are dangerous if you get too close. We lost a dog by one a few years back.

This is great. She's an excellent shot from a helicopter in the video. I went hog hunting last year a filled my freezer with sausage and bacon and would love to participate in this. They are dangerous if you get too close. We lost a dog by one a few years back.

Is she going and, if so, wouldn’t that be confusing to the hunters?

Last edited:

Who knows, if you win and are a sex guru or fitness guy, she might even give you some, not tied to honoring her marriage anymore, not that it seemed to get in the way, before. Nothing to attract republicans, like winning a hunting date with a hot republican whore.

New Topics

Forum List

Back