Rep Jim Jordan Drops Bomb on Biden and the Sham Jan 6th Commission During Firey Bannon Contempt Hearing

If Jordan is one of the names on that pardon list Liz Cheney exposed last night, a bomb is going to drop on his worthless ass.
Please, please let Gym Shorts Jordan be on the list.

Jimmy Boy doth protest an awful lot.

donny is going to be indicted.
I couldn't believe how serious these hearings are getting.

iu

Yeah, I pop counter facts, playtime disappears to regroup.

seems more like i ran outa popcorn & was busy making more.

Can't wait let me know how the fake hearing goes.

Ratings crapped the bed Tuesday....

uh - no, not really, when you take into account that it was held at 10 am & not in prime time when people actually can watch live. but lest ye ferget .... there's always availability to be able to watch in full anytime one pleases. - gee, i wonder why fox aired that hearing ... lol.... LOL!!!

it will get worse as time goes on....LOL

donny is in bigley trouble...............

POLITICO Playbook: SCOOP: Jan. 6 panel subpoenas unseen Trump tapes

By EUGENE DANIELS and RYAN LIZZA
06/21/2022 06:15 AM EDT

SCOOP: The House select committee investigating Jan. 6 sent a subpoena last week to ALEX HOLDER, a documentary filmmaker who was granted extensive access to President DONALD TRUMP and his inner circle, and who shot interviews with the then-president both before and after Jan. 6. The existence of this footage is previously unreported.

A source familiar with the project told Playbook on Monday night that Holder began filming on the campaign trail in September 2020 for a project on Trump’s reelection campaign. Over the course of several months, Holder had substantial access to Trump, Trump’s adult children and VP MIKE PENCE, both in the White House and on the campaign trail.

According to the subpoena, which was obtained exclusively by Playbook, the committee wants three main things from Holder:

(1) Raw footage from Jan. 6.

(2) Raw footage of interviews from September 2020 to present with Trump, Pence, DONALD TRUMP JR., IVANKA TRUMP, ERIC TRUMP and JARED KUSHNER.

(3) Raw footage “pertaining to discussions of election fraud or election integrity surrounding the November 2020 presidential election.”
POLITICO Playbook: SCOOP: Jan. 6 panel subpoenas unseen Trump tapes

3czQ.gif

Last edited:
Keep me supplied with your popcorn,

get yer own damn popcorn, moocherdude.

I can hardly wait.
it's not looking good; no sireeeee........ not at all.

U.S. Justice Dept delivers subpoenas in Trump fake electors probe, reports say

June 23, 20225:43 AM EDTLast Updated 6 hours ago
Reuters

WASHINGTON, June 22 (Reuters) - U.S. federal agents delivered grand jury subpoenas on Wednesday to several people as part of a probe into efforts by ex-President Donald Trump and his supporters to overturn the result of the 2020 election, the Washington Post and the New York Times reported.

The Justice Department is investigating a plan by Trump and his supporters to submit alternative slates of state electors to reverse President Joe Biden's victory in the presidential election.

The Post and the Times reported subpoenas were handed to Brad Carver, a Georgia Republican Party official, and Thomas Lane, an official who worked on behalf of Trump's campaign in Arizona and New Mexico.

The Post said Georgia Republican Party Chairman David Shafer also received a subpoena. The Times reported that Sean Flynn, a Trump campaign aide in Michigan, was subpoenaed.
U.S. Justice Dept delivers subpoenas in Trump fake electors probe, reports say

<pop> <pop> <poppity> <POP>

This is great!

Democrats teaching conservatives how much we can do to torment them starting in January, 2023.

And don't think for a minute that even the wimp-wing of the conservative movement might be afraid to do unto others (in SPADES) what has been done to them.

Well......OK probably not the bloodshed and burnings but not everybody is as charitable as am I.

Forum List

Back