Rep. Jim Jordan: ‘14 FBI Agents Have Come to Our Office as Whistleblowers’

Didga notice that not once did Gym Shorts Jordan mention the TOP SECRET documents that Trump was hiding from the FBI?

Jordan is a Trump rat bastard who's job is to attack anyone who questions his ass buddy Trump's actions.

Keep listening to motherfuckers like Jordan.

You seem really dumb. I hope you are a troll.

You come off as a brain dead cultist. You wont admit Biden is losing his mental faculties when anyone can see it.

You are a fraud.

Last edited:
Leftards had best remember their cries during Schiff’s “whistleblower” dog and pony show. The whistleblowers must be believed and have their identities kept from Wray and Garland. Retaliation is illegal but that won’t stop this crooked FBI hierarchy.
Shitlibs, not leftards, but yes.

These men or women are patriots that are honoring their oath to the Constitution. The raid was a violation of that oath. They want no part of it.

Are the 14 Agents anonymous or enenmaus.....er...enameous.....er...... aeronamous.

And you want to vote for this trump clown.

Perhaps, the clip below will make you feel better about your chosen Clown.
I'm laughing.....

Didga notice that not once did Gym Shorts Jordan mention the TOP SECRET documents that Trump was hiding from the FBI?

Jordan is a Trump rat bastard who's job is to attack anyone who questions his ass buddy Trump's actions.

Keep listening to motherfuckers like Jordan.
Why should he? This is about the FBI turning into to KBG. Trump is just a target in a post truth America.

Are the 14 Agents anonymous or enenmaus.....er...enameous.....er...... aeronamous.

And you want to vote for this trump clown.

Perhaps, the clip below will make you feel better about your chosen Clown.
I'm laughing.....

With drooling incest Joe around you want to show gaffes? Boy, that is really stupid.

Why should he? This is about the FBI turning into to KBG. Trump is just a target in a post truth America.
No, this is about Trump having in his possession Top Secret documents that he stole from the W.H., then lying about it.

Trump & his mob such as Jordan want to use the FBI as a bright shiny object as a distraction for you asshats to gawk at.

And as usual, ya's fall for the ruse every fucking time.

No, this is about Trump having in his possession Top Secret documents that he stole from the W.H., then lying about it.

Trump & his mob such as Jordan want to use the FBI as a bright shiny object as a distraction for you asshats to gawk at.

And as usual, ya's fall for the ruse every fucking time.
No it isn't. The FBI is doing many un American things. That is what this is about. I am the OP, stupid.

Forum List

Back