Rep Jeffries, with Al Sharpton's blessing, introduces bill to criminalize "The Chokehold", police technique used to oppress black folks

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The end result could result in more people being shot as police are limited in the nonlethal techniques they can use.

i can't think of a better idea at this time
A HOLD THAT IS NEVER USED ON WHITES

A HOLD THAT IS NEVER USED NEEDED ON WHITES

Fixed that for you.

Al Sharpton's in Congress? I must have missed something. Well, he's as stupid as any of the "squad" members, so could be.

• Banned

Al Sharpton's in Congress? I must have missed something. Well, he's as stupid as any of the "squad" members, so could be.
fixed the title

Fixed that for you.

Yea because whites don't break the law. Smfh.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Fixed that for you.

When that cop puts you in a choke hold, he's not doing that to "oppress" you. He's usually doing that to keep from having to shoot your unruly ass.

How about doing this instead? "Yes sir....no sir....yes I have a driver's license....sure I'll give it to you.....thank you sir,....have a nice day..."

Fixed that for you.

Not as violently of those who consider themselves superbadbruthas, that's for sure.

Fixed that for you.

Not as violently of those who consider themselves superbadbruthas, that's for sure.

You nailed it. When someone goes through life with a chip on their shoulder and believing they'e a badass and the world owes them something, they get what they deserve.

Fixed that for you.

When that cop puts you in a choke hold, he's not doing that to "oppress" you. He's usually doing that to keep from having to shoot your unruly ass.

How about doing this instead? "Yes sir....no sir....yes I have a driver's license....sure I'll give it to you.....thank you sir,....have a nice day..."

Why is it he doesn't shoot you in your unruly ass, when you don't say "yes sir/no sir". Funny how that works.

Fixed that for you.

You do when you are with 3 or 4 of your buddies.

• Love

Fixed that for you.

You nailed it. When someone goes through life with a chip on their shoulder and believing they'e a badass and the world owes them something, they get what they deserve.

Is that why cowards like you and Shit head are so arrogant.

Fixed that for you.

Why is it he doesn't shoot you in your unruly ass, when you don't say "yes sir/no sir". Funny how that works.
ya, i bet that happens thousands of times yearly.....right?

Fixed that for you.

Because unlike many of you folks, I usually don't mouth off to the popo when I get stopped. That just tends to piss them off.

One would think ya'll would have learned that by now. Didn't your folks teach you anything?

Fixed that for you.

Ok, my brave little man.

Fixed that for you.

ya, i bet that happens thousands of times yearly.....right?

Police harrassment and brutality? Yep everyday.

• Thanks

Fixed that for you.

Because unlike many of you folks, I usually don't mouth off to the popo when I get stopped. That just tends to piss them off.

One would think ya'll would have learned that by now. Didn't your folks teach you anything?

Sure you do we see it all the time, you just don't get a bullet in your chest or a night stick upside your head.

• Thanks

Fixed that for you.

Ok, my brave little man.

Says the internet tough guy when he has 5 of his buddies.

Fixed that for you.

Ok, my brave little man.

Says the internet tough guy when he has 5 of his buddies.

I don't have any buddies. Being the sociopath I am, I work alone.

Forum List

Back