Rep. Devin Nunes threatens to sue CNN.

Why not? He's already suing a fictitious cow b/c it hurt his feelz.

I was gonna say...he is currently suing a COW...so...yea...

Grab the Cracker Jacks and Red Bulls kids.
It's gonna be a long night at the hospital for politically-washed-up Democrats (HPD)
and so-called journalists it looks like.

Yep...

And Nunes has proof that the whole thing is a made up smear... Its called Criminal Defamation and Slander.. Madcow is already feeling that wrath and now its going to cost them millions...

They have crossed the line where the first amendment no longer protects them..

I would favor media being sued for every lie they print in favor of the Democratic Party, but the courts are jammed enough as it is.

It's gonna be a long night at the hospital for politically-washed-up Democrats (HPD)

Yep...

And Nunes has proof that the whole thing is a made up smear... Its called Criminal Defamation and Slander.. Madcow is already feeling that wrath and now its going to cost them millions...

He has proof? :71:

Freedom of the Press extends to being permitted to keep government in check with the News, the Truth . . . . facts. Not freedom to just make any ol' thing up and smear others as an extension of the democratic party for political gain!

FUNNY . . . . once again, the Left caught GUILTY of the very thing they accuse Trump of doing! How does anyone support these people?!

I'm quite sure CNN is laughing at him.

It would be really fun if they get to discover all about him and how far up fat donnie's anus Nunes really is.

New Topics

Forum List

Back