~Rep Colors~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
We all know we have Red Rep for Negative! And Green Rep means Positive!
But, has anyone else here received a little Rep box that looks blue??
I swear to...well......I swear anyway, but I am serious, I got a Rep, and the little box to the left, is blue...I swear!
WTF does that mean??
Did I suddenly go color blind??......and if I did, why do I still all the green ones I have, and a couple of red??
Or...maybe I have just completely lost my mind :(

I swear to...well......I swear anyway, but I am serious, I got a Rep, and the little box to the left, is blue...I swear!
WTF does that mean??
Did I suddenly go color blind??......and if I did, why do I still all the green ones I have, and a couple of red??

I have not any smallest interest for baby games like Reps, Thanks etc. At best they should be abolished because divert discussions and involve in partisanship.

WTF does that mean??

I have not any smallest interest for baby games like Reps, Thanks etc. At best they should be abolished because divert discussions and involve in partisanship.

Thank you ever so fucking much for your input, I will sleep better now that I know how you feel about Rep.
But you didn't answer my question....so STFU~

WTF does that mean??

It means medical! ....you are in deep shit

:lol:

Sure it wasn't grey and didn't come from a person with zero rep points?

Immie

Sure it wasn't grey and didn't come from a person with zero rep points?

Immie

Thank you...I went back and looked again, and it really looks like a light blue, but it quite possibly could be gray, and yes, the person who Rep'd me has zero Rep power.

WTF does that mean??

It means medical! ....you are in deep shit

:lol:

But wouldn't that leave a brown little Rep square? :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back