Rep. Boebert to Supreme Court: Stand up for Preborn Children and for the Second Amendment

Here's her mugshot after one of her many arrests

Looks good to me. It was for a driving related charge. Who gives a fuck. Every red blooded American who lives life to the fullest and works hard and plays hard ends up spending a night or two in the pokey. I did. Who gives a fuck. But one thing is sure, she was not in there for the pedophile crimes that you guys love so much. The Leftists love their pedophiles and illegal aliens.

Rep. Boebert to Supreme Court: Stand up for Preborn Children and for the Second Amendment

My comment: Rep, Boebert is a national treasure, a successful business woman, and a great American. This video is about current Supreme Court cases on abortion and the 2A. The thread will fan out later to analyze other Boebert videos.

I think I'm in love.

View attachment 569108

Her husband went to jail for flashing a minor.

She is suspected of aiding the insurrection at the Capitol.

Why isn't this piece of white trash sitting in jail right now?

Coming from a supporter of a party that re-elected marion barry after his crack-a-pallooza your vapors are comical.

Shes a bonehead bigot who should be kicked out of congress.
The World has gone through a lot of changes. They have to be digested. And moving from one to another with problems in each needs to be addressed. We need calm. Progs are not about calm. When the government you crave that takes over is vicious and brutal you will see forced calm.

My comment: Rep, Boebert is a national treasure, a successful business woman, and a great American. This video is about current Supreme Court cases on abortion and the 2A. The thread will fan out later to analyze other Boebert videos.

Bullet Points with Lauren Boebert: Ep. 4, The Supply Chain and More​

Bullet Points with Lauren Boebert: Ep. 3, Medical Mandates, Massive Spending, and Cancel Culture​

Yep, I hope the SCOTUS upholds the Texas enforcement measure. Maybe the first area we can focus on is allowing private citizens to sue restaurants for violating food safety protocols. Then we can move on to gun control. Since the government can't force arms dealers to reveal data concerning gun sales, turning that over to private citizens could help us shutdown dealers that turn a blind eye to straw buyers.
You are off the wall but it would serve those insufferable Texans right when the dems weaponize their end-around to their commie ideals.

I wonder what tune they will sing then? I'm sure they will blame it on someone else.

You righties are the kings of pedophiles. Undisputed champs of pedophiles. Especially your church pastors and priests. Not to mention your reps that take wide stances in bathroom stalls, and creeps that take children across state lines.

And then theres this creep

View attachment 569122

View attachment 569124

I hear the pole dancer turned congressperson had to apologize today.

"I apologize to anyone in the Muslim community I offended with my comment about Rep. Omar," Boebert wrote.

Bad day huh troll?
For every lame picture you have of Trump with his daughter, there are 5 of Biden with someone else's daughter.

For every picture you have of Trump with Epstein, there are 5 of him with the Clintons.

Every thing you accuse Trump of, Democrats have surpassed.

You live in a fantasy world, and your fantasy is TRUMP.

For every lame picture you have of Trump with his daughter, there are 5 of Biden with someone else's daughter.

For every picture you have of Trump with Epstein, there are 5 of him with the Clintons.

Every thing you accuse Trump of, Democrats have surpassed.

You live in a fantasy world, and your fantasy is TRUMP.

I keep staring at your signature.

View attachment 569108

Her husband went to jail for flashing a minor.

She is suspected of aiding the insurrection at the Capitol.

Why isn't this piece of white trash sitting in jail right now?

Didn't read your own link apparently. She CLEARED the warrant with $100 and an APPEARANCE where the judge TOSSED the TRAFFIC VIOLATION.. If all YOU GOT is an America Hating Squad that wants to LITERALLY EMPTY ALL FED PRISONS in a few years time -- Please dont cite "traffic violators" on the right to justify your position. Makes you LOOK as weak and stupid as you probably are.

And "giving birth in a pick-up" is some NEW STRANGE concept for ya?

Try harder... :biggrin:

I'm with Boebert on the New York State Rifle & Pistol Association v. Bruen case.

As for the Mississippi and Texas abortion cases, the only way the Supreme Court could find in favor of those states is to completely overturn Roe v. Wade.

I would like to see Roe v. Wade overturned, but I think the odds of that happening are slim.

All I have to say is it's a good thing the USSC is far more intelligent than she is.

Forum List

Back