Rep. Boebert to Supreme Court: Stand up for Preborn Children and for the Second Amendment

Red Storm Rising

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 2021
Rep. Boebert to Supreme Court: Stand up for Preborn Children and for the Second Amendment

My comment: Rep, Boebert is a national treasure, a successful business woman, and a great American. This video is about current Supreme Court cases on abortion and the 2A. The thread will fan out later to analyze other Boebert videos.

I'm fine with her pro-2A stance, not so much with her abortion stance as it's a loser issue for the right except in deep red states.

That and the "end-around" used by TX that SCOTUS is looking at will bite 2A supporters in the ass by and by if not struck down and allowed to stand.

That said if the MS law is upheld I'd not be happy about it but it will be a lot more of a reasonable of a outcome on the abortion issue than the TX gambit.

Shes a bonehead bigot who should be kicked out of congress.
This thread isn't about AOC or the even more vile Ilhan Omar. This young woman is exactly what the Right needs today. Someone willing to get in the faces of these anti-American bitches and push back on them. Don't like it? GFY, Limey...

She is busy stirring hate against Americans which will lead to violence against them. She has no place in any serious political party and the GOP should kick her out.
You should seek help. Seriously.
She is not stirring hate against anyone. She is stating that the SCOTUS needs to stand up and rule on these issues using the Constitution and not by following the emotionally stunted left.

I'm fine with her pro-2A stance, not so much with her abortion stance as it's a loser issue for the right except in deep red states.

That and the "end-around" used by TX that SCOTUS is looking at will bite 2A supporters in the ass by and by if not struck down and allowed to stand.

That said if the MS law is upheld I'd not be happy about it but it will be a lot more of a reasonable of a outcome on the abortion issue than the TX gambit.
Yep, I hope the SCOTUS upholds the Texas enforcement measure. Maybe the first area we can focus on is allowing private citizens to sue restaurants for violating food safety protocols. Then we can move on to gun control. Since the government can't force arms dealers to reveal data concerning gun sales, turning that over to private citizens could help us shutdown dealers that turn a blind eye to straw buyers.

My comment: Rep, Boebert is a national treasure, a successful business woman, and a great American. This video is about current Supreme Court cases on abortion and the 2A. The thread will fan out later to analyze other Boebert videos.

Such is the authoritarian right: more government, bigger government at the expense of individual liberty.

This also illustrates the right’s hypocrisy.

Conservatives are all for “states’ rights” when government seeks to compel a woman to give birth against her will in violation of the Constitution.

But “states’ rights” goes out the window when states regulate firearms consistent with the Constitution and Second Amendment jurisprudence.

Tommy twat is an aging Labor radical commie fuck, who will make this world a better place when he is 6 feet under it.

Here's her mugshot after one of her many arrests

1638045370528.png

Her husband went to jail for flashing a minor.

She is suspected of aiding the insurrection at the Capitol.

Why isn't this piece of white trash sitting in jail right now?

New Topics

Forum List

Back