Renshenko paid for by FBI..

You are just so dumb.

Durham doesn’t have four convictions. He has one. A single count of lying where the investigation was done by someone else.

He whiffed on Sussman. He’s going to whiff on Danchenko.

There’s nothing further. The Grand Jury is gone. It’s been three years and he’s failed to do anything but embarrass himself.

It’s been incredibly unprofessional of him to constantly claim broad conspiracies that he can’t prove or charge.
You are a troll with blinders on... Keep the Faith Bro... I deal in facts I can prove. you deal in feelings. Troll on.

We see story after story like this, but nothing is ever done to hold anyone accountable by either 'side', there is no one in DC who is not owned or who won't save their own skin before doing what is ethical and right, justice is dead.

We see story after story like this, but nothing is ever done to hold anyone accountable by either 'side', there is no one in DC who is not owned or who won't save their own skin before doing what is ethical and right, justice is dead.
Trump has the goods to do it, does he have the will to do it? I think so, we just have to get him back into the Whitehouse to do it. That means we have to get people into congress with balls to go after these traitors and hold them accountable. I do not see McConnel being that leader, nor do I see McCarthy doing it either as they are entrenched swamp creatures. There must be change and we must get the entrenched bureaucrats out. I am not sure that is possible without a civil war and bloodshed.

You are a troll with blinders on... Keep the Faith Bro... I deal in facts I can prove. you deal in feelings. Troll on.
You don’t deal in facts.

If you did, you’d be able to name the four convictions you claim Durham has gotten. You won’t and you won’t admit you can’t either.

This entire idea of an illegal conspiracy to get Trump is feelings. It will never be prosecuted because it’s not fact.

You don’t deal in facts.

If you did, you’d be able to name the four convictions you claim Durham has gotten. You won’t and you won’t admit you can’t either.

This entire idea of an illegal conspiracy to get Trump is feelings. It will never be prosecuted because it’s not fact.
DENIER.... damn that was fun.. I see you can deal in conspiracy theories but no one else can point out your projection of a real conspiracy, a provable conspiracy. Hillary and the FBI PAID A RUSSIAN OPERATIVE TO CREATE A FALSE DOCUMENT TO UNSEAT A SITTING PRESIDNT>. that is the very definition of an act of TREASON and a Coup De'Tat. Using foreign agencies to destroy the presidency. Go fuck yourself. No whining or crying will get this to go away. The facts are clear. The evidence is undeniable.

DENIER.... damn that was fun.. I see you can deal in conspiracy theories but no one else can point out your projection of a real conspiracy, a provable conspiracy. Hillary and the FBI PAID A RUSSIAN OPERATIVE TO CREATE A FALSE DOCUMENT TO UNSEAT A SITTING PRESIDNT>. that is the very definition of an act of TREASON and a Coup De'Tat. Using foreign agencies to destroy the presidency. Go fuck yourself. No whining or crying will get this to go away. The facts are clear. The evidence is undeniable.
Still waiting to hear a list of those four convictions that Durham supposedly got.

If you made it up, just admit it.

Then we can talk about Danchenko.

True, aside from a high level whistleblower and a laptop filled with thousands incrimination emails, pictures, videos and text messages, there isnt any proof. :laugh:
So many on the right think the laptop is incriminating. They never know what crimes though.

So many on the right think the laptop is incriminating. They never know what crimes though.
How about proving that Biden did know about Hunters business dealings and that he took trips to meet Hunters partners where they took pictures together? Smells like high level corruption to me, but dont you worry, after November the GOP will hold MANY investigations to get to the bottom of it.

And yet there’s basically nothing to show for it.

Where are the convictions?

The Court of Public Opinion will be the best we can do for now. We need to destroy the corrupt DOJ, and their willing co-conspirators in the judicial system.

How about proving that Biden did know about Hunters business dealings and that he took trips to meet Hunters partners where they took pictures together? Smells like high level corruption to me, but dont you worry, after November the GOP will hold MANY investigations to get to the bottom of it.
The GOP already tried it in 2020 and it failed.

Taking a picture with someone is corrupt? You’re going to need a lot more than that. What else does the laptop say?

The GOP already tried it in 2020 and it failed.

Taking a picture with someone is corrupt? You’re going to need a lot more than that. What else does the laptop say?
Tried what? Using the supreme power of Congress to do a real investigation? No, we havent tried that yet. After November, your party wont be able to stop the investigations anymore.

Tried what? Using the supreme power of Congress to do a real investigation? No, we havent tried that yet. After November, your party wont be able to stop the investigations anymore.
Yep. There was a Senate investigation into Hunter Biden released just before the 2016 election in an obvious abuse of government authority to help win an election. You forgot it existed because it was a giant whiff and showed nothing.

Yep. There was a Senate investigation into Hunter Biden released just before the 2016 election in an obvious abuse of government authority to help win an election. You forgot it existed because it was a giant whiff and showed nothing.
Yeah, an investigation made impossible by the FBI hiding the facts. You clearly have a very limited grasp of the facts. :cuckoo:

Yeah, an investigation made impossible by the FBI hiding the facts. You clearly have a very limited grasp of the facts. :cuckoo:
You weren’t even aware of the Senate investigation. The FBI does not assist Congress in investigating people. The Senate Republicans already investigated Hunter Biden and came up with nothing.

It must be very disappointing to be you.

Durham is a complete and utter failure.

He got a plea bargain on Clinesmith, a case that was handed to him on a silver platter by the IG.

He whiffed on Sussman who was acquitted.

Durham now has a trial with Danchenko coming up next month where his star witness is refusing to come to the country to testify.

That’s it. That’s all he did in 3 years.

He’s a complete and utter failure.
As for Sussman no DC jury would convict most any Democrat, but those us with an IQ above sea level (which excludes you and your ilk) knew Sussman was going walk no matter what.

As for Sussman no DC jury would convict most any Democrat, but those us with an IQ above sea level (which excludes you and your ilk) knew Sussman was going walk no matter what.
The case against Sussmann was incredibly weak and highly circumstantial. Durham only indicted him because he was about to run out of time on the statute of limitations and he had to look like he was doing something.

Forum List

Back