Reno Paper: 'Fluke Takes Center Stage' to Speak to 'About 10' People

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
by Tom Blumer

Saturday evening, via Emerson Marcus and with the Associated Press contributing, the Reno Gazette-Journal, which I hope doesn't try to describe itself as a family newspaper, published an irony-free a 500-word story (HT to a NewBusters tipster) on an appearance by Sandra Fluke earlier in the day "in front of about 10 people at the Sak ‘N Save in north Reno." You can't make this stuff up.

The story is currently the "Most Popular" at the paper's rgj.com home page. The Gazette-Journal seems to have been determined to hype Fluke's appearance no matter what so it could take shots at Rush Limbaugh and employ the "s-word" ("slut") Rush Limbaugh used (and then apologized for having used) to describe Ms. Fluke. It even employed the word in promoting her upcoming appearance in advance in one of two items dated Friday which were apparently meant for Saturday's print edition.

I think this is hilarious. :badgrin::badgrin:

The Democrat's spokesperson for the GOP War on Women can't draw more than 10 people for a campaign stop?

In addition, we all know that both Reno and Las Vegas newspapers are doing everything they can to support Barry Hussein!
:lol:

by Tom Blumer

Saturday evening, via Emerson Marcus and with the Associated Press contributing, the Reno Gazette-Journal, which I hope doesn't try to describe itself as a family newspaper, published an irony-free a 500-word story (HT to a NewBusters tipster) on an appearance by Sandra Fluke earlier in the day "in front of about 10 people at the Sak ‘N Save in north Reno." You can't make this stuff up.

The story is currently the "Most Popular" at the paper's rgj.com home page. The Gazette-Journal seems to have been determined to hype Fluke's appearance no matter what so it could take shots at Rush Limbaugh and employ the "s-word" ("slut") Rush Limbaugh used (and then apologized for having used) to describe Ms. Fluke. It even employed the word in promoting her upcoming appearance in advance in one of two items dated Friday which were apparently meant for Saturday's print edition.

I think this is hilarious. :badgrin::badgrin:

The Democrat's spokesperson for the GOP War on Women can't draw more than 10 people for a campaign stop?

In addition, we all know that both Reno and Las Vegas newspapers are doing everything they can to support Barry Hussein!
:lol:

I don't get the "about" part....doesn't Emerson Marcus have fingers?

Forum List

Back