Removing the far-left mask that has taken over the Democrat party....

The Dems have a long, storied history with wearing hoods...err sorry mask.....to cover up who they really are.....
You're probably referring to the old time democrats who were pro slavery. Republicans replaced them decades ago and are now working hard at jailing Blacks and keeping them from voting since they vote overwhelmingly democratic.

Kamala and Biden jailed more black than any Republican

The Dems have a long, storied history with wearing hoods...err sorry mask.....to cover up who they really are.....
You're probably referring to the old time democrats who were pro slavery. Republicans replaced them decades ago and are now working hard at jailing Blacks and keeping them from voting since they vote overwhelmingly democratic.

Kamala and Biden jailed more black than any Republican
Harris went a step further and keep them locked up for forced slave labor........https://www.thedailybeast.com/kamala-harris-ag-office-tried-to-keep-inmates-locked-up-for-cheap-labor

" Ordered to reduce the population of California’s overcrowded prisons, lawyers from then-California Attorney General Kamala Harris’ office made the case that some non-violent offenders needed to stay incarcerated or else the prison system would lose a source of cheap labor. "

Also, I don't believe that blacks actually support democrats especially to the degree show by "voting"

Who supports crime, violence and bad schools???

Once they're in charge, the inner city democrat political machines prints up the votes to stay in power and throws out the votes of any black daring to vote against the Party

No one even thinks of taking the time to solve the problem. Rather, sweep it under a rug and pat themselves on the back for pretending they are doing something.
What will solve the problem? Private schools take funding from already underfunded low income neighborhood public schools. That won't work. What will?

I'm picking a couple of specific points at a time because you threw everything but the kitchen sink out there, and I can't argue nonspecifics like that.
But liberals never-ever-ever talk about solving the causation. Why this has been happening for so long. Don't even think about it.
Liberals are trying to get to the root causes and address the issues, including economic, systemic and societal factors but all I hear is caterwauling about those ideas from the right. So what, specifically will solve the problem?

No one even thinks of taking the time to solve the problem. Rather, sweep it under a rug and pat themselves on the back for pretending they are doing something.
What will solve the problem? Private schools take funding from already underfunded low income neighborhood public schools. That won't work. What will?

I'm picking a couple of specific points at a time because you threw everything but the kitchen sink out there, and I can't argue nonspecifics like that.
But liberals never-ever-ever talk about solving the causation. Why this has been happening for so long. Don't even think about it.
Liberals are trying to get to the root causes and address the issues, including economic, systemic and societal factors but all I hear is caterwauling about those ideas from the right. So what, specifically will solve the problem?
Liberals do the exact opposite of that.
Where have you been?
For over 50 years liberal policy has been to hide the problems by throwing cash at it, and lowering standards to the point of ridiculous in order to make it look like all the cash is working.
I'll break it down for you...

Kid # 1 - Raised in a traditional family setting. Has parents who are at least moderately involved in their lives. Parents who won't accept bad grades and poor performance. The children go to schools that will measure their performance mostly accurate, and if a student is underperforming - they will take measures to bring that child up. Including holding them back a year if necessary. That alone will get most kids to do better - the natural fear of failing. That kid graduates high school reasonably prepared for college. Because in order to meet most college requirements they had to take advanced classes in math, science and language.
Kid #2 - Raised by a single mother. A mother who has had a string of boy friends and is not very involved in her childs life. She pays little to no attention to his school work. He/she goes to a school that uses measures designed to approve failing students regardless of the fact they cannot complete work for their age level. They do not fail students for poor grades. The child graduates high school despite the fact they are so poorly educated they are nearly illiterate. Their math skills are years behind all of the other college students. Their language skills are non-existent. But they are accepted anyway because of the color of their skin. No one wants to face the fact the child is abysmally prepared for college studies - so the plan is to just pay for their education anyway ignoring the fact they are learning nothing. Because no one holds them accountable for their lack of effort or did a single thing to address the fact they have as much business being in college, literally, as a third grader. Because that is about as good as the education system gave them...and the parents he/she had didn't care about their education and made no effort in encouraging them.

Which kid do you think has a chance of succeeding?

And you think the answer is to just keep doing the same thing over and over and over, as has been done for 60 years now? Ignoring all of the reasons the problems exist, because to fix it would be to admit that black culture has serious problems, and parenting matters.
Or is it white privilege?

Last edited:
As each party comes more and more under the control of its nutters, our political chasm will only increase in size and damage.

We need fewer nutters.

Conservative nutters = 10%

Leftists nutters 70%

If you leftists could get that down to around 30% there's a possibility of unity and compromise.
Probably not going to happen. You're side is too far gone.

As each party comes more and more under the control of its nutters, our political chasm will only increase in size and damage.

We need fewer nutters.

Conservative nutters = 10%

Leftists nutters 70%

If you leftists could get that down to around 30% there's a possibility of unity and compromise.
Probably not going to happen. You're side is too far gone.
Sure thing, Trumpster.

Where have you been?
For over 50 years liberal policy has been to hide the problems by throwing cash at it, and lowering standards to the point of ridiculous in order to make it look like all the cash is working.

Kid # 1 - Raised in a traditional family setting. Has parents who are at least moderately involved in their lives. Parents who won't accept bad grades and poor performance. The children go to schools that will measure their performance mostly accurate, and if a student is underperforming - they will take measures to bring that child up. Including holding them back a year if necessary. That alone will get most kids to do better - the natural fear of failing. That kid graduates high school reasonably prepared for college. Because in order to meet most college requirements they had to take advanced classes in math, science and language.
Kid #2 - Raised by a single mother. A mother who has had a string of boy friends and is not very involved in her childs life. She pays little to no attention to his school work. He/she goes to a school that uses measures designed to approve failing students regardless of the fact they cannot complete work for their age level. They do not fail students for poor grades. The child graduates high school despite the fact they are so poorly educated they are nearly illiterate. Their math skills are years behind all of the other college students. Their language skills are non-existent. But they are accepted anyway because of the color of their skin. No one wants to face the fact the child is abysmally prepared for college studies - so the plan is to just pay for their education anyway ignoring the fact they are learning nothing. Because no one holds them accountable for their lack of effort or did a single thing to address the fact they have as much business being in college, literally, as a third grader. Because that is about as good as the education system gave them...and the parents he/she had didn't care about their education and made no effort in encouraging them.

And you think the answer is to just keep doing the same thing over and over and over, as has been done for 60 years now? Ignoring all of the reasons the problems exist, because to fix it would be to admit that black culture has serious problems, and parenting matters.
So let me know when you have figured out how to turn that single, low income and minimally educated mom, probably working two jobs, into an Ozzie and Harriett family.

Pssssttt....liberals have been saying that for the past 50 years and it's actually made things worse. When are you leftists going to realize you're politicians use racism to get votes. That's it.

Removing the far-left mask that has taken over the Democrat party....
Mask #1 - You should be proud of your heritage.
Mask # 2 - Black Lives Matter
Mask # 3 - tolerance of differences is who we are.

Do we dare really unmask the modern liberal to see who and what they've really become?

InnerLib.jpg

Liberals keep doing the same thing over and over and over again, so now after decades what are the root causes that the liberals have eradicated?

I don’t have a solution but it is obvious the left hasn’t found an answer either.

Where have you been?

So let me know when you have figured out how to turn that single, low income and minimally educated mom, probably working two jobs, into an Ozzie and Harriett family.
So let me know when you will admit that is the core of the problem. Not white privilege.
You can't raise a child in a predatory environment, surrounded by deplorable influences and a system that only cares how many grants and funding they can get by using his existence as a means to get it, and hope they can get it again when he fathers 4 children.
Because that is the plan now.

Pssssttt....liberals have been saying that for the past 50 years and it's actually made things worse. When are you leftists going to realize you're politicians use racism to get votes. That's it.
No, it's actually improved things a lot. 40% of blacks are now middle class. There are a great many more professionals now, higher rates of college degrees. It's working, it's just not finished.

Where have you been?

So let me know when you will admit that is the core of the problem. Not white privilege.
You can't raise a child in a predatory environment, surrounded by deplorable influences and a system that only cares how many grants and funding they can get by using his existence as a means to get it, and hope they can get it again when he fathers 4 children.
Because that is the plan now.
I don't recall arguing white privilege--it doesn't apply here anyway. Since no one seems willing to actually discuss the topic, just bash each other's party, I guess I've said all I mean to.

Mask #1 - You should be proud of your heritage.
Liberals love them some national/heritage pride. You have Latino blood - awesome!! Show your pride! You are of African descent? By all means...shout it out at the top of your lungs!! Italian/French/Muslim... it's all gooood. Show your pride!
Well... except American pride. You can't be proud of America. That is insensitive, an act of fascism and possibly racist. In fact showing pride of any other nationality on earth is acceptable. Except American. oh yeah... and Jewish... them too.
Mask # 2 - Black Lives Matter
It is the national anthem of sorts for the left. In the past two years you cannot escape black pride this, black pride that. It is everywhere.
But it is not real. It is anything but black lives matter. White liberals use black people to make themselves feel good and superior. If black students are underperforming other races.... black lives matter!!!... so instead of actually addressing the reasons why this is happening... just lower the standards and qualifications for degrees, so we can produce statistics that no longer show them doing so bad... permanently dooming them for failure as a race... but we can show charts and graphs showing all the money we spend on them!!! That is what is important!! black lives matter!!! Blacks were under represented in college universities. Instead of addressing the reasons for that, let's just again, lower standards, refuse to flunk them, no matter how bad they are performing, pay for everything so we can get those black kids in here!!! Black lives matter!!!! (well...until they have been is school for 5 or 6 years, and haven't truly passed any major classes.... then quietly dismiss them and forget about them...again dooming them for failure... indeed.. the nation is full of historical black universities that have graduation rates as low as 7%.... but... let's just keep recruiting them...pay for everything... because.... black lives matter!!!! Gee aren't we great!!!
Mask # 3 - tolerance of differences is who we are.
We accept everyone. The more outrageous and different you are - the more we accept you!!
You can be anybody you want to be. We encourage you to express yourself in whatever way you feel comfortable.
Except religious. We don't want to see any sign of that. And don't express anything that shows American pride. We won't tolerate that either.
And we also won't tolerate differing opinions. We will shun you, shout you down and possibly attack you and anyone who looks like they may think like you do. And we also don't tolerate half the population. We reject men who act like men. We believe all men are inherently violent, sexist and possibly sexual predators. They are to be corrected beginning at birth. At the same time, believe all women.... well...except those that accuse someone we like...then... they are lying charlatans deserving all manner of ridicule and disdain.
Other than that.... our tolerance is pure.

To be continued.

Linkies?

pork_links_400x.jpg

While you're looking for those, how come your title cites "the Democrat [sic] Party" but then your own OP goes immediately to "Liberals"? Which one do you want?
Matter of fact your entire OP never mentions "Democrats" at all. :wtf:Was this thread created by committee?

Last edited:
A good example of our shunning and intolerance of differing opinions.
Never - ever discuss specifics with those we disagree, only accuse them of some form of "ism"....oh...and always - and we mean ALWAYS call them racist. That is the greatest get out of jail card we possess. Black lives matter!!

You don't have any specifics, just the same tired White Grievance Politics we've been hearing from you for decades.

I don't know how you guys can look at police murder of blacks and say, "Yup, that's acceptable" unless you are a racist. Even putting your racism aside, it's actually bad policy. Bad cops cost money and they don't prevent crime.

Kid #2 - Raised by a single mother. A mother who has had a string of boy friends and is not very involved in her childs life. She pays little to no attention to his school work. He/she goes to a school that uses measures designed to approve failing students regardless of the fact they cannot complete work for their age level. They do not fail students for poor grades.

Okay, this is the kind of racism we are talking about. You take the MYTH of absent black fathers, and blame that instead of underfunded schools and systematic racism.

Forget that about half of white kids are products of divorce.

this is the kind of victim blaming that makes you feel better about your own racism, but it doesn't solve the problem.

No one wants to face the fact the child is abysmally prepared for college studies - so the plan is to just pay for their education anyway ignoring the fact they are learning nothing. Because no one holds them accountable for their lack of effort or did a single thing to address the fact they have as much business being in college, literally, as a third grader. Because that is about as good as the education system gave them...and the parents he/she had didn't care about their education and made no effort in encouraging them.

Here was the thing. We actually TRIED to desegregate the schools, and white people like you freaked the fuck out, moved to the Suburbs or put your kids in parochial schools so they wouldn't have to sit next to a black kid.
Frankly, I deal with new graduates every day, white and black, and most of them aren't prepared for the work place.

A good example of our shunning and intolerance of differing opinions.
Never - ever discuss specifics with those we disagree, only accuse them of some form of "ism"....oh...and always - and we mean ALWAYS call them racist. That is the greatest get out of jail card we possess. Black lives matter!!

You don't have any specifics, just the same tired White Grievance Politics we've been hearing from you for decades.

I don't know how you guys can look at police murder of blacks and say, "Yup, that's acceptable" unless you are a racist. Even putting your racism aside, it's actually bad policy. Bad cops cost money and they don't prevent crime.
Keeps repeating the race card.... yep a liberal

Kid #2 - Raised by a single mother. A mother who has had a string of boy friends and is not very involved in her childs life. She pays little to no attention to his school work. He/she goes to a school that uses measures designed to approve failing students regardless of the fact they cannot complete work for their age level. They do not fail students for poor grades.

Okay, this is the kind of racism we are talking about. You take the MYTH of absent black fathers, and blame that instead of underfunded schools and systematic racism.

this is the kind of victim blaming that makes you feel better about your own racism, but it doesn't solve the problem.

No one wants to face the fact the child is abysmally prepared for college studies - so the plan is to just pay for their education anyway ignoring the fact they are learning nothing. Because no one holds them accountable for their lack of effort or did a single thing to address the fact they have as much business being in college, literally, as a third grader. Because that is about as good as the education system gave them...and the parents he/she had didn't care about their education and made no effort in encouraging them.

Here was the thing. We actually TRIED to desegregate the schools, and white people like you freaked the fuck out, moved to the Suburbs or put your kids in parochial schools so they wouldn't have to sit next to a black kid.
Frankly, I deal with new graduates every day, white and black, and most of them aren't prepared for the work place.
Yep - burying head in the sand and pretend there is no father figure problem among the black race with 70% + growing up with only one parent.
And there it is

Yep - burying head in the sand and pretend there is no father figure problem among the black race with 70% + growing up with only one parent.
And there it is

"There it is" indeed. Both of Joe's posts, and others in the thread, pointed out the same thing I did --- that you propped up your OP on nothing but strawmen that you put there. That's why I asked for links to flesh any of them out, which apparently you don;t have, so what's the point here?

And as also noted, despite your misspelled thread title, you still haven't brought up any "Democrats".

Forum List

Back