Removing Money from Politics and Changing things around. Your Thoughts?

suplex3000

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2014
Georgia
1. Remove money from Politics.
2.Make a 3 party system, Dems Reps and Independents.
3. Set a cap in the Parties, each party having equal seats.
My thoughts on doing this. Reps will Fight with Reps for the seats, dems dems, inds inds.
Votes will not be bought. And no party will have to much power over the other parties.

My thoughts on doing this. Reps will Fight with Reps for the seats, dems dems, inds inds.
Votes will not be bought. And no party will have to much power over the other parties.

dear, the issue in human history is freedom versus govt. How does your plan promote freedom? You need to be organized in your thinking if you want to learn.

dear, the issue in human history is freedom versus govt. How does your plan promote freedom? You need to be organized in your thinking if you want to learn.
It promotes freedom of choice. I think so

You understand that any attempt to dictate how many seats some group can have in Congress requires an amendment to the Constitution? That Congress is the usual source of all amendments put to a vote? That no one is going to agree to create an amendment that makes their party weaker? That you are advocating a permanent split Government?

We already have that.

The Libertarian Party will NOT accept US Treasury monies.

We are a third Party.

The ONLY thing we promise you will get is FREEDOM,ie Capitalism and the Free Market.

That's all folks.

Remove money from Politics.

Funny stuff!

Make a 3 party system, Dems Reps and Independents.

Independents is one party?

Set a cap in the Parties, each party having equal seats.

Sure, a party that gets 6% of the vote should get just as many seats as one that gets 40% of the vote.....just because.

Funny stuff!

Sure, a party that gets 6% of the vote should get just as many seats as one that gets 40% of the vote.....just because.

I can agree with just about everything in your post, except the amount of money being thrown into politics isn't funny.
Why it isn't considered bribery is beyond me.

1bribe noun \ˈbrīb\
: something valuable (such as money) that is given in order to get someone to do something

1: money or favor given or promised in order to influence the judgment or conduct of a person in a position of trust
2: something that serves to induce or influence
Bribe - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

The Supreme Court is the only Judicial Body that doesn't abide by the code of ethics, considering their outside relationships and accepting of gifts, it's no wonder the voted for Citizens United. They (the Supremes) are already on the take.
But, for some, this is just fine, some folks like living in a Banana Republic.
Plutocracies have never been sustained, eventually revolution solved the problem. Fact.

Funny stuff!

I can agree with just about everything in your post, except the amount of money being thrown into politics isn't funny.
Why it isn't considered bribery is beyond me.

1bribe noun \ˈbrīb\
: something valuable (such as money) that is given in order to get someone to do something

1: money or favor given or promised in order to influence the judgment or conduct of a person in a position of trust
2: something that serves to induce or influence
Bribe - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

The Supreme Court is the only Judicial Body that doesn't abide by the code of ethics, considering their outside relationships and accepting of gifts, it's no wonder the voted for Citizens United. They (the Supremes) are already on the take.
But, for some, this is just fine, some folks like living in a Banana Republic.
Plutocracies have never been sustained, eventually revolution solved the problem. Fact.

The idea that money can be removed from politics is what I'm laughing at.

If you want to remove money from politics, remove politics from money - ie revoke the government's power to regulate the economy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back