Remove church from education and inject a heavy dose of Leftism..How’s that working out for us?

Or Maybe You've Been Trained To Believe
Morals Are An Individual Matter
And All Values Are Equally Valid
Morals are community norms. Valid morals assist the survival/prosperity of the community. This is demonstrated by the way morals vary with communities.

Send your kid to a private school. Problem solved
lol, Private schools have their own set of issues,
1) including rampant drug use, rich kids buy expensive drugs.
2) a rape culture like no other, those rich elitists think they are entitled to sex, thus RAPE and call it consensual.

Top private school pupils more likely to end up with drug and alcohol addictions, new research reveals

Why Kids Who Go To Private Schools Do Drugs

The Boston Globe Has Uncovered Some Appalling Statistics About Sex Abuse in Private Schools

Send your kid to a private school. Problem solved
lol, Private schools have their own set of issues,
1) including rampant drug use, rich kids buy expensive drugs.
2) a rape culture like no other, those rich elitists think they are entitled to sex, thus RAPE and call it consensual.

Top private school pupils more likely to end up with drug and alcohol addictions, new research reveals

Why Kids Who Go To Private Schools Do Drugs

The Boston Globe Has Uncovered Some Appalling Statistics About Sex Abuse in Private Schools

There’s some truth in this...
Some children from affluent families do cocaine and smoke good weed and some children from not so affluent families do meth, smoke cigarettes and dirt weed.
There’s no doubt, private schools are not without issue as disgusting, deviant Leftists can be found almost anywhere.

Last edited:
There’s no doubt, private schools are not without issue as disgusting, deviant Leftists can be found almost anywhere.

Part 1, I agree. Glad you can see the truth.
Part 2, your despise of far-right liberals, OK, but don't lump moderates or left leaning into that same group.

I'm NOT a Liberal or a rightwing crazy, but I do see both sides of moderate.

You see, good people want their children surrounded by and influenced by good people...Christians tend to be good people...Weird huh?
As I’ve said before, I’m not a great Christian but I lead and live a very christian-like life, my value system is rooted in Christianity.
Regardless of how I live my life I’m intelligent enough and wise enough to know that a Christian America is a much better America than we have now.

2cdxky.jpg

As I’ve said before, I’m not a great Christian but I lead and live a very christian-like life, my value system is rooted in Christianity.
Regardless of how I live my life I’m intelligent enough and wise enough to know that...
No, not regardless of how you live your life!

It matters to God regardless of what you think

Part 2, your despise of far-right liberals, OK, but don't lump moderates or left leaning into that same group.

You might want to try that post again because it made no sense whatsoever.

"Your despise"?

"both sides of moderate"?

Did you graduate from middle school?

There's too much paedophilia, adultery and general deviancy among the religious right for kids to be exposed to.

"Your despise"?

Nice try dude.
If you tried to understand, you might understand.
It's ok.

Remember when children were taught to be ‘conservative’ by parents, church members and educators?
Remember when it was hip to love God, to be heterosexual, decent, moral, normal, accountable, ambitious, patriotic, law abiding, nationalistic...etc etc?
I get it, the Left knew they had to push church from education in order to slide their twisted ideology in and morph American society into a confused, indecent, immoral, deviant, divided society but they couldn’t have done it without the help of Democrats.
Can anyone establish a timeline for the aforementioned? When did Democrats decide to fully allow the Left to hijack their Party? Is there any coming back, could the Democrat Party of old be resurrected and be relevant in these times?
It’s downright pathetic you consider yourself Christian. I mean okay, we know you hate gay people like every other degenerate moron, but that doesn’t make you Christian does it?

"Your despise"?

Nice try dude.
If you tried to understand, you might understand.
It's ok.

Why don't you just post in English instead of the gibberish you just did?

Remember when children were taught to be ‘conservative’ by parents, church members and educators?
Remember when it was hip to love God, to be heterosexual, decent, moral, normal, accountable, ambitious, patriotic, law abiding, nationalistic...etc etc?
I get it, the Left knew they had to push church from education in order to slide their twisted ideology in and morph American society into a confused, indecent, immoral, deviant, divided society but they couldn’t have done it without the help of Democrats.
Can anyone establish a timeline for the aforementioned? When did Democrats decide to fully allow the Left to hijack their Party? Is there any coming back, could the Democrat Party of old be resurrected and be relevant in these times?
It’s downright pathetic you consider yourself Christian. I mean okay, we know you hate gay people like every other degenerate moron, but that doesn’t make you Christian does it?
All humans make errors, Billy. And there's only one difference between Christians and other human beings, which in short is belief that Jesus' sacrifice covers the sins of his believers ergo salvation. We in short, believe Jesus' promise.

Golfing Gator said:
Both work for me as long as they leave their religious views out of the classroom.
They Never Bring Their Religion Into The Classroom
So Your 'Point' Is Just Lying Equivalence BS
It's The Progs That Can't Leave Their Beliefs Out Of The Classroom
Because They've Made Their Beliefs A Part Of The Curriculum
Note The High School Walk-Outs
Within HOURS Of Hillary's Loss
Or Telling A Kid With A MAGA Hat To Leave The Room

You Don't Need To Answer The Question
You Don't Even Need To Post In These Threads At All
Because The Decision Has Already Been Made FOR You

Last edited:

Forum List