Remove church from education and inject a heavy dose of Leftism..How’s that working out for us?

You know nothing about me...you know what I allow you to know, you know a cyberspace persona.

This is true, you might be some 16 year old kid living in your parents basement. But since all I have to go off of is you cyberspace persona, I will assume this is the real you. Or would you prefer me to assume you are lying about having daughters and owning property and all the rest.

Consider this, Ozzy Osborne, during his Black Sabbath days should have done the right thing and sent his children to private Christian schools just as I sent mine. You see, good people want their children surrounded by and influenced by good people...Christians tend to be good people...Weird huh?

If they are such good people, why not join them? Why not teach those things to your kids yourself? Why do you need the government or a school to do it for you.

As I’ve said before, I’m not a great Christian but I lead and live a very christian-like life, my value system is rooted in Christianity.

You would not know a Christ-like life if one slapped you in the face. Have you ever even picked up a bible, let alone read one?

The only "trait" you exhibit from the bible is the view that women are inferior to men and need to be controlled by their men.

Which of these two traits do you think you possess...

"Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind,"

"Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself."

I am incapable of instilling my religious values on my children, so I need the gubmint to do it for me. :lol:

47175950_10157039145416803_1092102306679226368_n.jpg

Remember when children were taught to be ‘conservative’ by parents, church members and educators?
Remember when it was hip to love God, to be heterosexual, decent, moral, normal, accountable, ambitious, patriotic, law abiding, nationalistic...etc etc?
I get it, the Left knew they had to push church from education in order to slide their twisted ideology in and morph American society into a confused, indecent, immoral, deviant, divided society but they couldn’t have done it without the help of Democrats.
Can anyone establish a timeline for the aforementioned? When did Democrats decide to fully allow the Left to hijack their Party? Is there any coming back, could the Democrat Party of old be resurrected and be relevant in these times?
This fails as a strawman fallacy.

You know nothing about me...you know what I allow you to know, you know a cyberspace persona.

This is true, you might be some 16 year old kid living in your parents basement. But since all I have to go off of is you cyberspace persona, I will assume this is the real you. Or would you prefer me to assume you are lying about having daughters and owning property and all the rest.

Consider this, Ozzy Osborne, during his Black Sabbath days should have done the right thing and sent his children to private Christian schools just as I sent mine. You see, good people want their children surrounded by and influenced by good people...Christians tend to be good people...Weird huh?

If they are such good people, why not join them? Why not teach those things to your kids yourself? Why do you need the government or a school to do it for you.

As I’ve said before, I’m not a great Christian but I lead and live a very christian-like life, my value system is rooted in Christianity.

You would not know a Christ-like life if one slapped you in the face. Have you ever even picked up a bible, let alone read one?

The only "trait" you exhibit from the bible is the view that women are inferior to men and need to be controlled by their men.

"Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind,"

You seem to enjoy playing stupid...that’s weird.
This thread is not complex in nature nor is my position. Let me really dumb it down further for ease of understanding.
If you had a choice to send your children to be babysat by an atheist, chick with a dick, sporting a giant blue Mohawk, nose piercings and face tattoos or a normal looking, devout Protestant Christian girl who would you prefer influence your children in any capacity? Come on fools, this shit isn’t complicated...is it mdk ?

Remember when children were taught to be ‘conservative’ by parents, church members and educators?
Remember when it was hip to love God, to be heterosexual, decent, moral, normal, accountable, ambitious, patriotic, law abiding, nationalistic...etc etc?
I get it, the Left knew they had to push church from education in order to slide their twisted ideology in and morph American society into a confused, indecent, immoral, deviant, divided society but they couldn’t have done it without the help of Democrats.
Can anyone establish a timeline for the aforementioned? When did Democrats decide to fully allow the Left to hijack their Party? Is there any coming back, could the Democrat Party of old be resurrected and be relevant in these times?
This fails as a strawman fallacy.

You said so...so it must.

Religion has no place in public education.

I would be willing to concede on this point, if your side would agree that the teaching and promotion of immoral and insane sexual perversions, such as homosexuality and transgenderism, has no place in public school, nor anywhere else where the audience includes underaged children.

Do you really want public schools peddling faith? I sure as Hell don't.

Not necessarily, but it’s seems our options are “peddle faith” or “peddle filth”
I’d choose faith all day everyday...wouldn’t you?
The problem is the lies, bigotry, racism, and hate propagated by you and most others on the right.

The problem is authoritarian conservatives who fear positive, beneficial change, diversity, and dissent and who seek to compel conformity.

The problem is the reactionary right’s desire to return to an idealized American past that never actually existed to begin with – an American past that was far from ‘ideal’ for black Americans, Hispanic Americans, gay and transgender Americans, and women.

It-is-the-hard-hate-filled-followers-of-the-not-God-loving-churches-who-have-sold-their-regligon-too-winning-(what-ever-it-takes)-for-political-advantage.-The-young-are-shying-away-from-hating-others-not-like-them-selfs.hateful-reglion-is-doing-more-harm-to-its-cause-than-any-other-factor.

It-is-the-hard-hate-filled-followers-of-the-not-God-loving-churches-who-have-sold-their-regligon-too-winning-(what-ever-it-takes)-for-political-advantage.-The-young-are-shying-away-from-hating-others-not-like-them-selfs.hateful-reglion-is-doing-more-harm-to-its-cause-than-any-other-factor.

is there a reason you put a - between every word? Did you English translation software glitch?

here you go getting all righteous again. This is hilarious! Along with all the love, god and family values should the schools also be teaching our kids about all the “3rd world beaners” who are invading our country as you like to rant about on a daily basis?

This thread is not complex in nature nor is my position. Let me really dumb it down further for ease of understanding.
If you had a choice to send your children to be babysat by an atheist, chick with a dick, sporting a giant blue Mohawk, nose piercings and face tattoos or a normal looking, devout Protestant Christian girl who would you prefer influence your children in any capacity? Come on fools, this shit isn’t complicated...is it mdk ?

No, presenting false dichotomies isn’t very complicated. In fact, it’s all you ever do here.

Again, which religious sect should be the standard for schools?

Actually, the thread is complex while you position is not, you are a racist bigot so everything for you is pretty simple.

Life just about never comes down to the all or nothing type of choice you listed above.
Here is a nice normal looking Christian for you....I hope you would not leave your kids with him...

Ex-Tennessee youth pastor accused of child sex crimes found guilty on 24 counts

While I know a Christian who is anything but normal looking...purple hair, tattoos, piercings and ear gauges. She is actually how watches our dog when we are out of town. Nicest lady on the planet from what I have seen of her, she loves our dog as if it were hers.

But this thread is not about who baby sits our kids, it is about schools acting a churches to indoctrinate your kids because people are too lazy to do it themselves.

You know this is false right? A student can read their bible in school, they just will not have it read to them by the teachers...and I am cool with that, as it is not their job.

The largest club at my son's school if the Fellowship of Christian Athletes. Here is their mission...FCA's mission is to present to athletes and coaches, and all whom they influence, the challenge of receiving Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, serving Him in their relationships and in the fellowship of church.

Ironically it was also a very popular club way back when I was in high school in the late 70's early 80s.

No, presenting false dichotomies isn’t very complicated. In fact, it’s all you ever do here.

If it were not for false dichotomies BL would never make a post on this forum....sadly I am pretty sure he is not smart enough to know what the phrase means.

If it were not for false dichotomies BL would never make a post on this forum....sadly I am pretty sure he is not smart enough to know what the phrase means.

The thing is....you LefTarded folks use the proclamation of “false dichotomy” like you use the word “racist”.....You simply have no logical refutation to offer so you default to your defense mechanism and scream “dichotomy” and “racist” at the sky...I totally get it.
Weird that you people can never tell anyone how or why their posts contain false dichotomies...huh?

The thing is....you LefTarded folks use the proclamation of “false dichotomy” like you use the word “racist”.....You simply have no logical refutation to offer so you default to your defense mechanism and scream “dichotomy” and “racist” at the sky...I totally get it.
Weird that you people can never tell anyone how or why their posts contain false dichotomies...huh?

Here is one of your false dichotomies...too bad you are too stupid to even know what that means....

If you had a choice to send your children to be babysat by an atheist, chick with a dick, sporting a giant blue Mohawk, nose piercings and face tattoos or a normal looking, devout Protestant Christian girl who would you prefer influence your children in any capacity

Actually, the thread is complex while you position is not, you are a racist bigot so everything for you is pretty simple.

Life just about never comes down to the all or nothing type of choice you listed above.
Here is a nice normal looking Christian for you....I hope you would not leave your kids with him...

Ex-Tennessee youth pastor accused of child sex crimes found guilty on 24 counts

While I know a Christian who is anything but normal looking...purple hair, tattoos, piercings and ear gauges. She is actually how watches our dog when we are out of town. Nicest lady on the planet from what I have seen of her, she loves our dog as if it were hers.

But this thread is not about who baby sits our kids, it is about schools acting a churches to indoctrinate your kids because people are too lazy to do it themselves.

It’s awfully bizarre that you always seem to have a “I know this one guy /girl” story....It’s also bizarre that your “one guy” story allows you to believe that the 99 percentile should be defined by the 1 percentile. More hardcore Leftist programming you harbor....Fucking weirdo.

It’s awfully bizarre that you always seem to have a “I know this one guy /girl” story....It’s also bizarre that your “one guy” story allows you to believe that the 99 percentile should be defined by the 1 percentile. More hardcore Leftist programming you harbor....Fucking weirdo.

how do you know that it is the 1 percentile? You do not spend time in churches, you know nothing about them.

Compelling public-school students to conform with religious doctrine and dogma violated the Framers’ mandate that church and state remain separate.

Establishment Clause jurisprudence is consistent with the Framers’ mandate, and schools as government entities are subject to that jurisprudence – prohibiting schools from engaging in religious indoctrination is perfectly appropriate and warranted as required by the First Amendment.

Moreover, the notion that public schools obeying the Framers’ mandate and Establishment Clause jurisprudence has somehow been ‘detrimental’ to society as a whole fails as a post hoc fallacy – it’s as ignorant as it is ridiculous and wrong.

New Topics

Forum List

Back