Reminder: Here is what surrounds the Clintons you independents are voting for.

turzovka

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2012
‘Clinton death list’: 33 spine-tingling cases

There is no chance on earth all these deaths are a strange coincidence. All 33 died under alleged suicides or very mysterious causes. All 33 have some meaningful connections to the Clinton intrigue and practices of deception.

It is just too hard for people to believe this could all be that sinister --- therefore, they will not believe it. It has to appear on ABC news first. The article is not that long if anyone really wants to know more.

Last edited:
This couple might be added to the list pretty soon too. At least they are not innocent, not like the other 33 (or more)....

upload_2016-11-6_14-27-33.png

Al Capone used to brag about having a clean record. Every thug he employed knew to say Capone was not involved and didn't know etc.

The Hillary Talking Point is that nobody got anything on her in court. The similarity between Hillary and Al Capone is quite there there...

Deaths - Capone murdered dozens, perhaps hundreds. He didn't actually pull the trigger, but he was on top of the organization that pulled it off. Hillary's rise to power has a similar trail of dead bodies... most recently the Seth Rich kid...

‘Clinton death list’: 33 spine-tingling cases

Convicted Felons - the list of Capone associates who went to prison was quite long. Hillary's list is pretty impressive...

Whitewater - everyone went to prison except Bill and Hillary
Castle Grande - Webster Hubbell, fresh out of the can for his Whitewater time, rushed into the courtroom at the last second and said he, not she, did the work HILLARY BILLED FOR. Into the can went Hubbell, out the door went Hillary to tell everyone "you got nothing on me!!! This vast right wing conspiracy!!!"

nevermind that what they claim is BILLING FRAUD, which resulted in neither investigation nor disbarment hearing...

Cattle Futures = the firm that switched Hillary's trades with Tyson Foods got shut down and several went to prison

Now, with emails and Benghazi and lying lying lying about precisely who and what ISIS is... yeah....

"you got nothing on her"

yeah... sure...

All this Hillary Clinton shit won't still stop her from winning because This elementary school has correctly predicted every US presidential election since 1968
Interesting.

My guess is this time around --- to keep their streak going -- most voted for Clinton, not because they like her, but because they know how democrats rig elections and they believe that will tip the vote in her favor.

Now if they can predict the most cataclysmic events that will follow in the next year, they will surely have my ear.

We will assume that the Clinton mafia will re-slither the White House and that we are forced now to extrapolate what may occur post-election. Threads such as this will have value, recalling that most everything said during the first Obama-Clinton primary has been scrubbed from cyberspace.

This Independent has already voted. And I didn't vote for Clinton. But I didn't vote for Trump either. Shit, he is much worse than Clinton.
Anyway, I voted for McMullin. My wife, who has always voted GOP for the presidency went with Hillary and then voted straight GOP on the rest of the ballot, which isn't uncommon, from what I have heard.

This Independent has already voted. And I didn't vote for Clinton. But I didn't vote for Trump either. Shit, he is much worse than Clinton.
Anyway, I voted for McMullin. My wife, who has always voted GOP for the presidency went with Hillary and then voted straight GOP on the rest of the ballot, which isn't uncommon, from what I have heard.

Thanks for your report. Even if the system is partially rigged, at least we are still free to vote and choose in this nation.

Now you are saying you are an independent and you have decided that Hillary is a greater champion for the common folk and the common good than Trump would be. That is the conclusion you came to. Ok, but it had to be without letting their pasts be a factor in all this. ??? Still, I am bewildered how some independents weigh the issues, the crimes, and the needs of this nation.

Thanks for your report. Even if the system is partially rigged, at least we are still free to vote and choose in this nation.

Now you are saying you are an independent and you have decided that Hillary is a greater champion for the common folk and the common good than Trump would be. That is the conclusion you came to. Ok, but it had to be without letting their pasts be a factor in all this. ??? Still, I am bewildered how some independents weigh the issues, the crimes, and the needs of this nation.

I guess you missed that I didn't vote for Clinton, the candidate I voted for is spelled M-C-M-U-L-L-I-N
And yes, if someone held a gun to my head and forced me to choose between Trump or Clinton, then Clinton would get my vote.
Why? Clinton isn't trustworthy, but neither is Trump and he has added unstable to his resume.
In the end, fortunately, no one put a gun to my head. :2up:

Forum List

Back