Reminder Fox News Is Employing A Possible Pedophile

WarmPotato

Rookie
Sep 19, 2020
In 2006 & 2009 he spoke about 13 year old boys having sex with their teachers and 14 year old girls having lesbian lovers. In 2014 he went on Fox News to continue advocating for sex with minors. In 2017 he had an interview with Gavin McInnes where he repeated himself, this time talking of 15 year olds. And of course, this is only a cursory glance at his statements. It is very likely that more interviews and statements will appear in the future related to this topic.

Tucker Carlson is a rape apologist. Children cannot consent, but as Tucker says, his best friend had a relationship with a teacher, so its okay. Meanwhile his friends on the right like Gavin McInnes and Ben Shapiro either ignore or completely support his statements. Though in my view, ignoring these statements is akin to support, so they're one and the same.

In 2006 & 2009 he spoke about 13 year old boys having sex with their teachers and 14 year old girls having lesbian lovers. In 2014 he went on Fox News to continue advocating for sex with minors. In 2017 he had an interview with Gavin McInnes where he repeated himself, this time talking of 15 year olds. And of course, this is only a cursory glance at his statements. It is very likely that more interviews and statements will appear in the future related to this topic.

Tucker Carlson is a rape apologist. Children cannot consent, but as Tucker says, his best friend had a relationship with a teacher, so its okay. Meanwhile his friends on the right like Gavin McInnes and Ben Shapiro either ignore or completely support his statements. Though in my view, ignoring these statements is akin to support, so they're one and the same.

:ahole-1:

warm potato?.....lol....yea im sure you wont last long...

EdMurrow.jpg

total bullshit ..he did not advocate for that

In your very first post at USMB, without evidence, you accuse somebody of being a pedophile.

Project much?

Warm potato and his warm spew :puke3:

Kind of off-topic, but Judge Nap just got hit with sexual assault charges. The claim is that he sodomized a male defendant at his home in 1987.

Those who congregate in his immediate political circles have always known of his sexual leanings, but I found it odd for the allegation to be tossed out there 33 years down the road.

FOX will very likely let him go. And he'll very likely get little support from many neocon type republicans, given his strict adherence to the Constitution. Many have never liked him for that reason and having him out of the way would remove an originalist type of voice from the airwaves.

But, even myself, I've got a mixed view on it. Man is, of course, a mixture of good and evil. You just never know.

Last edited:

Warm potato and his warm spew :puke3:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

In your very first post at USMB, without evidence, you accuse somebody of being a pedophile.

Project much?

:omg: :omg: :omg:

Forum List

Back