Remind Us Again Mr. Putin What Happens When We F*** Around?

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Y’know, I’ve been writing these posts for five fucking years now. I’m just…I’m really, REALLY ready to live anywhere other than here, at this hellishly inescapable intersection of idiocy and indecency. Someplace with better restaurants and fewer violently angry white dudes. Access to the beach would be nice.
Anyway.

Operation: Little Man Vlad Plays War is still going exactly according to plan, assuming the intention was to ensure the world remembers Putin as the single dumbest agent of atrocity in all human history.

The Russian military continues its extremely public deterioration into an impotent pile of roughly-used kitty litter. They’re actually losing ground now, losing officers, and even warships, in addition to the, you know, thousands and thousands of troops. Still, morale seems to be holding up; incidents of Russian soldiers running over their commanders with tankshave largely remained isolated thus far.

Meanwhile, the West just keeps on finding new sanctions in the sofa cushions, while diligently filling Zelensky’s increasingly-specific shopping lists. Oh, and Europe is moving with impressive speed and efficiency* towards a massive decoupling from Russian energy, so I don’t think your adorable little “economy” will even qualify for the G20 in a couple weeks, but it’s certainly amusing that you imagine you can just show up at the meeting with a case of High Life, ready to dazzle Olaf Scholz with your Euphoria takes like nothing happened. Like anyone gives a shit what Dumber Hitler wants the global economy to look like.

In fairness, you’ve been a bit off your game lately, Vlad-o. Now that you’re running out of missiles,(congrats again on that sweet-ass battle plan, bro) I see the best the mighty strongman can muster is feeble whinging that he’s getting “cancelled,” like J.K. Rowling. Wallowing in mewling victimhood, like a third-rate Donald Trump. Ouch.

You’re going out like an absolute bitch, Vlad, and it’s spectacular to behold. I don’t know precisely how far out your Turturro-in-Miller’s Crossing moment is, but I’m ordering pizza that night. Incidentally, little man, superpowers don’t need to beg Belarus for battlefield bailouts.
:auiqs.jpg:

Love this dude.

Amazing seeing the once Mighty Russian Army exposed for the Paper Tiger it is

On Paper, Russia had massive numbers of well trained troops, thousands of tanks and aircraft along with an endless supply chain

We are seeing how poorly trained and motivated those soldiers are, the inept leadership and chain of command.
Their tanks are now charred wrecks on the road

An invasion that was expected to be completed in days has now reached a month with no end in sight

Y’know, I’ve been writing these posts for five fucking years now. I’m just…I’m really, REALLY ready to live anywhere other than here, at this hellishly inescapable intersection of idiocy and indecency. Someplace with better restaurants and fewer violently angry white dudes. Access to the beach would be nice.
Anyway.
In this edition of

"How to spot a pussy white shitlib"

Anyway.

Operation: Little Man Vlad Plays War is still going exactly according to plan, assuming the intention was to ensure the world remembers Putin as the single dumbest agent of atrocity in all human history.

The Russian military continues its extremely public deterioration into an impotent pile of roughly-used kitty litter. They’re actually losing ground now, losing officers, and even warships, in addition to the, you know, thousands and thousands of troops. Still, morale seems to be holding up; incidents of Russian soldiers running over their commanders with tankshave largely remained isolated thus far.

Meanwhile, the West just keeps on finding new sanctions in the sofa cushions, while diligently filling Zelensky’s increasingly-specific shopping lists. Oh, and Europe is moving with impressive speed and efficiency* towards a massive decoupling from Russian energy, so I don’t think your adorable little “economy” will even qualify for the G20 in a couple weeks, but it’s certainly amusing that you imagine you can just show up at the meeting with a case of High Life, ready to dazzle Olaf Scholz with your Euphoria takes like nothing happened. Like anyone gives a shit what Dumber Hitler wants the global economy to look like.

In fairness, you’ve been a bit off your game lately, Vlad-o. Now that you’re running out of missiles,(congrats again on that sweet-ass battle plan, bro) I see the best the mighty strongman can muster is feeble whinging that he’s getting “cancelled,” like J.K. Rowling. Wallowing in mewling victimhood, like a third-rate Donald Trump. Ouch.

You’re going out like an absolute bitch, Vlad, and it’s spectacular to behold. I don’t know precisely how far out your Turturro-in-Miller’s Crossing moment is, but I’m ordering pizza that night. Incidentally, little man, superpowers don’t need to beg Belarus for battlefield bailouts.

Love this dude.
/-----/ Hollywierd finally speaks out on Ukraine.

/-----/ Hollywierd finally speaks out on Ukraine.
Yes, The Onion is such a good source

But at least Hollywood stands up for Ukraine while MAGA supports Putin

It really is kinda crazy how badly this war is going for Putin and Russia. It's pathetic. The entire world is laughing at them.

NATO is taking notice
Russia has exposed its Military weakness Bigly

NATO will adjust their training and tactics appropriately

So is China.
/----/
1648312921505.png

Anyway.

Love this dude.
"Dumber Hitler" :lmao:

Forum List

Back