Remembering When Not A Single GOP Presidential Candidate Stood Up For Active Military

Proof of the power social conservatives and Christian fundamentalists have in the GOP, and the fear the extreme social right instills in its presidential candidates.

lol, WE are the most powerful, the Almighty on this earth
You will ALL bow to us not just Republicans
even partisan HACKS

Obama and all you now following his lead about this makes me ill

Yet Obama and you followers had NO FUCKING problems when they barricaded off our war memorials to our vet's who traveled hundreds of mile for what could've been their last visit

just Shameful people using our vets this way all over some damn booing...my gawd

And what a SHAMEFUL Commander in Chief Obama is for commenting it..He can't even pronounce, Corpsmen yet he makes some stand over some booing and a homosexual?

Last edited:

Yet Obama and you followers had NO FUCKING problems when they barricaded off our war memorials to our vet's who traveled hundreds of mile for what could've been their last visit

just Shameful people using our vets this way all over some damn booing...my gawd

Libturds don't give a damn about vets. Libturds know that almost every vet would vote to kick all the libturds out of office if given the chance. Therefore, vets are the enemy. They only like vets if they are gay or dead or whining for more benefits.

Libturds don't give a damn about vets. Libturds know that almost every vet would vote to kick all the libturds out of office if given the chance. Therefore, vets are the enemy. They only like vets if they are gay or dead or whining for more benefits.

How Obama can put in charge of our country and military has been the most embarrassing, degrading gawd awful times in my life under many Presidents..
ok, I'm done now this thread finally pissed me off after I saw the link with Obama acting all high and mighty and over some homosexual when he did nothing over his administration shutting off our war memorials under his shutdown.. I despise Obama as a man and a human being and anyone else who would USE our vets this way

Last edited:
Like you all did when the Obama administration put guards at Veterans memorials during the Obama government shutdown?

But you found another way to use them for your political agenda

shameful

Lets not forget how liberals counted daily the deaths of our great soldiers, to promote an agenda. Kerry talked about soldiers killing and raping women and children. Reid said the iraq war was lost. That's just a couple things off the top of my head, i'll post more when i remember them.

Like you all did when the Obama administration put guards at Veterans memorials during the Obama government shutdown?

shameful

Lets not forget how liberals counted daily the deaths of our great soldiers, to promote an agenda. Kerry talked about soldiers killing and raping women and children. Reid said the iraq war was lost. That's just a couple things off the top of my head, i'll post more when i remember them.

oh yeah, and notice under Obama we haven't heard of hardly any under him

these people make me sick how they act like they care about our military then turn around and use them for their political agenda on homosexuals...they have nothing else to run on so this going be preview of what's to come...and it's going to be even more ugly than the last five years

shameful

these people make me sick how they act like they care about our military then turn around and use them for their political agenda on homosexuals...they have nothing else to run on so this going be preview of what's to come...and it's going to be even more ugly than the last five years

I recall how the media was going to have a huge party to celebrate the 1000 American soldier killed in Iraq. They had an orgy of "news" specials planned to ruminate endlessly over the grisly statistics. The only thing that stopped then was being shamed out of it by the outrage that erupted.

shameful

Liberals are sick disgusting vermin. I don't know why anyone ever says they are "well intentioned."

Liberals are sick disgusting vermin. I don't know why anyone ever says they are "well intentioned."

We've seen on display with Obama as President
just a awful man to stir up hate in our country this way...A real caring honorable man/woman President wouldn't stoop to comment on something this petty, and neither would their followers who voted for them..But we see what the Democrat/progressive/commie has become...take a good look what's in our future..and it's not anything good

Last edited:
Anyone notice who fights for what?

Democrats fight the GOP for food stamps for the poor.

The GOP fights the Democrats for tax cuts for billionaires.

Democrats fight the GOP for health care for first responders.

The GOP fights the Democrats for fewer safety standards.

Democrats fight to protect children with stricter gun laws.

The GOP wants to arm teachers.

Democrats want food stamps for disabled veterans.

The GOP wants farm subsidies.

You could go on and on and on. There is a huge difference between the parties.

Like Rottweiler said while commenting on Healthcare: That's exactly right. The American people don't deserve shit.

just a awful man to stir up hate in our country this way...A real caring honorable man/woman President wouldn't stoop to comment on something this petty, and neither would their followers who voted for them..But we see what the Democrat/progressive/commie has become...take a good look what's in our future..and it's not anything good

The sickest of the sick puppies commenting on Obama.

you calling other sick puppies, go read all your hateful threads you start on this board about Republicans...

shameful

I do believe that Obama would be the only president in our history to be so petty to do something as un-American as that. There is no doubt in my mind.
The not ready for primetime community organizer.

shameful

I do believe that Obama would be the only president in our history to be so petty to do something as un-American as that. There is no doubt in my mind.

I lived under Jimmy Carter and it was bad but I never felt he hated us.... Obama has been the most hateful, vengeful(shutting down our war memorials, parks) I mean REALLY he couldn't find anything else in government to shut off, divisive, uncaring, human being as President
I can't stomach him or his cult member followers

Last edited:

shameful

Un-American is right..and downright vengeful and hateful
the vets traveled there from all over the country and was greeted with barricades and when they tore them down he posted gaurds..and they're more worried over a homosexual being BOOED

anyone EVER dream we'd see this in our country?
Well Obama AND his followers couldn't take the time to CARE ABOUT THAT

Last edited:

you calling other sick puppies, go read all your hateful threads you start on this board about Republicans...

Well, defend them. Tell us how Republicans are supporting education, school lunches, daycare, health care, disabled veterans and others. Come on. Defend them. Tell us what they are doing for Americans besides billionaires and corporations.

I dare you.

Take your thumb out that puckered hole and tell us what Republicans are doing for the country.

Well, defend them. Tell us how Republicans are supporting education, school lunches, daycare, health care, disabled veterans and others. Come on. Defend them. Tell us what they are doing for Americans besides billionaires and corporations.

I dare you.

Take your thumb out that puckered hole and tell us what Republicans are doing for the country.

This has probably been explained to you one zillion times, but I'll give it another go just for grins.

"education" doesn't equate to "government education." The same goes for the rest of your laundry list of leftwing knee-jerk issues.

Don't try to sell me this crap that Obama and liberal Democrats stand up for and cares about our military.

Obama to Cut Health Benefits
for Active Duty, Retired Military

Jan 27,2013

The Obama administration's proposed defense budget calls for military families and retirees to PAY SHARPLY MORE for their healthcare, while leaving unionized civilian defense workers' benefits untouched.

The proposed increases in healthcare payments by service members, which must be approved by Congress, are part of the Pentagon's $487 billion cut in spending. It seeks to save $1.8 billion from the Tricare medical system in the fiscal 2013 budget, and $12.9 billion by 2017.

Administration officials told Congress that one goal of the increased fees is to force military retirees to reduce their involvement in Tricare and eventually opt out of the program in favor of alternatives established by the 2010 Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, aka Obamacare.

Obama to Cut Health Benefits for Active Duty, Retired Military

Obama Urges Military Veterans to Defend Health-Care Law
Aug 10, 2013

President Barack Obama urged military veterans to defend his signature health-care law and press Republican lawmakers to end budget cuts that threaten future spending on benefits.

“Don’t let them fool you: no one’s taking away your benefits,” Obama said. “If you already have health insurance or health care from the VA, you do not have to do a thing.”

Obama Urges Military Veterans to Defend Health-Care Law - Bloomberg

Forum List

Back