Remembering What Palestinians Want Us To Forget

Their entire sense of identity is based upon terrorism and genocidal antisemitism.

They wouldn't be "Palestinian" without it.

I haven't forgotten or forgiven them for Sirhan Sirhan.

Only Palestinians couild have stooped so low as to massacre the entire Israeli Olympic team in Munich.

Really?

"Among the dead were all 24 members of the 1975 Olympic youth fencing team; many were teenagers. The young athletes had just won all the gold medals in the Central American and Caribbean Championship Games, as well as several sport officials of the Cuban Government. They proudly wore their gold medals on board the aircraft."

Cubana Flight 455 Remembering the Victims of US-Supported Terrorism Global Research

Sirhan Sirhan was a Christian, by the way.

Do you mean like Richard Ried was ?

Only Palestinians couild have stooped so low as to massacre the entire Israeli Olympic team in Munich.

Really?

"Among the dead were all 24 members of the 1975 Olympic youth fencing team; many were teenagers. The young athletes had just won all the gold medals in the Central American and Caribbean Championship Games, as well as several sport officials of the Cuban Government. They proudly wore their gold medals on board the aircraft."

Cubana Flight 455 Remembering the Victims of US-Supported Terrorism Global Research

Irrelevant and off topic again Abdul, what has this to do with Israel and/or Palestine ?

Do try to keep on topic and not derail the threads by bringing in outside matters.

Now back to the INTERNATIONAL TERRORISM by the Palestinians, this shows that they are psychopathic cold blooded mas murderers and should be shot on sight

Israel has made & continues to make so many endless contributions to help mankind throughout the world. Can anyone provide us with a single Palestinian contribution to benefit humanity?

Forum List

Back