Remembering what Israel wants us to forget

fanger

Gold Member
May 21, 2014
Fuck israel
Today, synagogues throughout the world commemorated Shabbat Zachor (Sabbath of Remembrance). On this day the first known enemy of the Hebrews, Amalek, is remembered. On this day as well the combined Hate Lists of the ADL and the Wiesenthal Centre are dug out to confirm that Amalek still lives today.
Yes, Amalek still lives. There is no doubt in my mind about that, BUT NOT ON THOSE LISTS. Amalek lives right here in Israel. He is remembered every day of the year by Palestinians, but especially this week, the 21st anniversary of the massacre in Hebron by a crazed American zionist.
REMEMBERING WHAT ISRAEL WANTS US TO FORGET Desertpeace

Today, synagogues throughout the world commemorated Shabbat Zachor (Sabbath of Remembrance). On this day the first known enemy of the Hebrews, Amalek, is remembered. On this day as well the combined Hate Lists of the ADL and the Wiesenthal Centre are dug out to confirm that Amalek still lives today.
Yes, Amalek still lives. There is no doubt in my mind about that, BUT NOT ON THOSE LISTS. Amalek lives right here in Israel. He is remembered every day of the year by Palestinians, but especially this week, the 21st anniversary of the massacre in Hebron by a crazed American zionist.
REMEMBERING WHAT ISRAEL WANTS US TO FORGET Desertpeace

Aw bless you for this fine post. Yes indeed let us never forget that the very first documented massace in the area was that of the 1929 Hebron massacre of Jews by Palestinians.

1929 Hebron massacre - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Nice post, given the hate attacks against jews or "infidels" in the last few months claimed more lives, so give this a rest. Fuck islam, the cowards.

Nice post, given the hate attacks against jews or "infidels" in the last few months claimed more lives, so give this a rest. Fuck islam, the cowards.
Israel has committed 100 times more hate attacks against Palestinian's these last few months, than Pals committed against Israeli's.
The Israeli government and most Israelis condemn these attacks against Palestinians.
The Palestinian government and most Palestinians condone attacks against Jews.

If you weren't so busy kissing Palestinian ass, you might realize this.

What a brutal propaganda article. Pro Palestinians are such deluded and pathetic people.

Israel has committed 100 times more hate attacks against Palestinian's these last few months, than Pals committed against Israeli's.

Don't think so dildo as the Palestinians managed 4,000, yes you read it right 4,000, hate attacks last June starting with the cold blooded torture and killing of three boys one being an American citizen. Now any decent person would be demanding that his cold blooded murder be avenged, and here you are demanding that more American boys be murdered in cold blood

Don't think so dildo as the Palestinians managed 4,000, yes you read it right 4,000, hate attacks last June starting with the cold blooded torture and killing of three boys one being an American citizen. Now any decent person would be demanding that his cold blooded murder be avenged, and here you are demanding that more American boys be murdered in cold blood
There were 4,005 rocket attacks (total) for all of 2014.

And according to Amnesty International, Israel started the conflict in 2014...

The tensions flared into renewed
armed conflict in July following the killing
of at least 15 Palestinians by Israeli forces
since the beginning of the year

Now go back under that rock you climbed out from under.

There were 4,005 rocket attacks (total) for all of 2014.

And according to Amnesty International, Israel started the conflict in 2014...

The tensions flared into renewed
armed conflict in July following the killing
of at least 15 Palestinians by Israeli forces
since the beginning of the year

Now go back under that rock you climbed out from under.

You forget the murders of children, the murders of unarmed men and women waiting for a bus, the attacks on unarmed people, the rock throwing etc. As for A.I. they are very biased being a left wing organisation that are also ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATERS. This from an unbiased source

Amnesty International Is Racist and Anti Semitic. - Reader comments for Gatestone Institute

If the unoccupied arab muslims in gaza ceased their war crimes and terrorism then not one arab muslim in gaza would be injured or killed by the IDF

Now why aren't you screaming for justice for the American boy and 3 American citizens murdered by arab muslims in the last year.

Then ask why A.I. mentions Israel 137 times in one year and totally ignore the atrocities, genocides and ethnic cleansing taking place in gaza and the west bank or are you so embroiled in your NAZI JEW HATRED that you dare not even admit it to yourself

How they funded and helped Hitler to genocide their own descendants to create Israel.

I wouldn't go there, since you're the fuckers who shot a missile at kids playing on the beach.

So go fuck yourself, asshole!

Hey, just put them in your ignore list, works well, we dont want to read terrorist's post here. These terrorists would not be allowed in USA.

Yo, listen and enjoy Israel HATERS!

:Boom2:

Another Zioshi.t evilness to make American people support Israel, where is full of the video ? Why it was taken in Palestine and not any other Muslim countries ? Why any of these persons are not speaking to the microphones about their jubilation reason ? Also why there is no news about Israelis celebrating the event in NY, why their pictures is not published in the media ?

I Just love the way you clowns like to stand for some of the most vile people on earth just to get a shot in you continually campaign against Jews, you little racists supporting all sort of filth such as child grooming and terrorizing innocents only to serve you inner despicable urges.
I wouldn't go there, since you're the fuckers who shot a missile at kids playing on the beach.

So go fuck yourself, asshole!
Luckily its all proved to be another brilliant cast of Pallywood intended to sway the masses of idiots and among them, you.
Claim the 4 Palestinian Boys Killed on the Beach were not Blown up by Israel but Murdered by Hamas - Breitbart
Who killed the four boys on the Gaza beach - Thomas Wictor
That's around the 943:0 to me (sorry I've lost count) ...
UpYoursAmerica_answer_1_xlarge.png

Another Zioshi.t evilness to make American people support Israel, where is full of the video ? Why it was taken in Palestine and not any other Muslim countries ? Why any of these persons are not speaking to the microphones about their jubilation reason ? Also why there is no news about Israelis celebrating the event in NY, why their pictures is not published in the media ?

Muslims are the most evil and depraved people on earth in our time, care to disprove that?
About the video - the "PROOF" this whole video is trying to make based on a TV show (what are we Iran?) is that the mysteriously "dancing Israelis" all turned out NOT GUILTY although the Anti-Semites still "questioning" there is something missing because someone said they were dancing(what are we Muslims?), and I'm not even wondering how everyone knew right away they're Israelis.. to make sure claims all based on terrible translation from Hebrew in Lapid's TV... pathetic.

Yo, look it up, I`m not here to do all the work? The News channels showed it when the event happened, did you just come to the States? Or, where have you been?

"GTP"

Facts (and a strong opinion or two):

1) Israilies aren't saints.
2) Palestianians aren't saints.
3) Israel has committed heinous atrocities.
4) Palestinians have committed heinous atrocities.
5) Israel is not more righteous than Palestine.
6) Palestine is not more righteous than Israel.
7) Israelis have a right to exist.
8) Palestinians have a right to exist.
9) Israelis have a right to peace and prosperity.
10) Palestinians have a right to peace and prosperity.
11) Israelis should govern themselves.
12) Palestinians should govern themselves.
13) If Israelis have a land to call home ...
14) ... then Palestinians should have a land to call home.
15) Judaism is anti-Christ and anti-Christian.
16) Islam is anti-Christ and anti-Christian.
17) America has plenty of dirt and problems of her own. She should clean up her own messes before worrying about everyone else.

Yo, look it up, I`m not here to do all the work? The News channels showed it when the event happened, did you just come to the States? Or, where have you been?
"GTP"

News channels ? CNN ? belong to Israel. I had a bit research about the event and people says the video is belong to 1993 and some of them says 1991, people appreciate the peace agreement between Palestine-Israel.

Now, which one I should believe ? Please prove your claim. By the way, I could also have record many videos like that with the help pf a bit financial support.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back