Remembering Walter Mondale

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Walter Mondale dead at age 93.

bRd5deRo.png

One thing I always had against Mondale was his opposition to the manned U.S. space program.

R.I.P.

He was pretty moderate.

Wonder how he felt about the inmates taking over the asylum.

Mondale did what Gore could not do..... win his own state. Had Gore done that, he would have won the Presidency.

Mondale was a major reason why candidates for the Presidency are loath to discuss raising taxes...

Seemed like a nice guy. He would be called a Tea Bagger today by the DNC, and not welcome in the party given his stance on cutting the budget, as well as his views as AG of Minn, in his support for Gideon v Wainwright

but I'll always remember the ad of him trying to drive that tank...that ad was a political ad genius

Seemed like a nice guy. He would be called a Tea Bagger today by the DNC, and not welcome in the party given his stance on cutting the budget, as well as his views as AG of Minn, in his support for Gideon v Wainwright

but I'll always remember the ad of him trying to drive that tank...that ad was a political ad genius

That was Dukakis.

That was Dukakis.
dang it...you are right...my bad.

Forum List

Back