Remembering the jumpers.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Watch whole video please.

On this day 19 years ago, left wing heroic Israel hating, Christian hating, American hating"freedom fighters," attacked and struck the heart of American freedom.

Left wing hero (another fake Native American) called those that died this day 19 years ago, little Eichmans.

While the college white know it all spoiled trust fund scumbags prop the liar up and applaud him for his stance in cheering the attack by the brown American hating left wing heroes.

On this day 19 years ago, left wing heroic Israel hating, Christian hating, American hating"freedom fighters," attacked and struck the heart of American freedom.

Left wing hero (another fake Native American) called those that died this day 19 years ago, little Eichmans.

While the college white know it all spoiled trust fund scumbags prop the liar up and applaud him for his stance in cheering the attack by the brown American hating left wing heroes.

Thank you for that Owl, it still chills and angers me almost 20 years later.

I've never seen these shots before and have reprocessed some of them taking out spurious digital artifacts cleaning up a couple of them to present them as clearly as possible:

The Waving Woman, standing inside one of the plane entrances, who either eventually was forced to jump or was finally killed, no where to go, when the building eventually collapsed and pancaked her.

Screen Shot 2020-09-11 at 11.46.38 AM.jpg

The cellphone jumper:

Screen Shot 2020-09-11 at 11.47.37 AM.jpg

Many people trying to seek help and fresh air:

Screen Shot 2020-09-11 at 11.48.59 AM.jpg

The one man appears to have flames coming off of him:

Screen Shot 2020-09-11 at 11.50.22 AM.jpg

When I think of this day I don't care if you are the nicest Muzzie towelhead in the world, I don't care. NONE of you people so much as condemned this event. I don't want you.

It sickens me that this country turned around and stooped to electing a Muslim into the White House as a genuflection to their personal guilt 7 years later as a response to this, a man who tore this nation apart, divided us, ending up the worst president this nation has ever seen.

I suppose a lot of these people were hoping for some sort of rescue; I guess there was no way for a helicopter to get right up against a building like this to pull people in. Hopefully, someone has invented a chopper since with a kind of swing jib arm that can reach out, give people a bucket or something to climb into, then pull them into the chopper.

Last edited:

You aren't remembering the jumpers. You are politicizing a moment of national unity, we are all remembering. That's all this is. Your own spreading of hate.

Ward was right.

I'd rather not. If you have any humanity it's hard to get the images out of your head of people who jump to their deaths to avoid roasting alive when rescue is impossible. How the photographers could hold the camera steady is anybody's guess.

I'd rather not. If you have any humanity it's hard to get the images out of your head of people who jump to their deaths to avoid roasting alive when rescue is impossible. How the photographers could hold the camera steady is anybody's guess.

I couldn't watch it more than one time...just couldn't :(

I could watch it all day yet the only thing from stopping me is the fact that we don't get to see the impact shots...

Ward was right

It's statements like this.....

I really do hate these people. I really do.

Hate them.

Ward was right

It's statements like this.....

I really do hate these people. I really do.

Hate them.

Just remember, when the time comes: no mercy.

WILL YOU MORONS STOP TRYING TO POLITICIZE THIS HORROR??!!! You are particularly disgusting. Trying to gain political advantage 19 years later on the bodies of those who died in this terrible way is beyond despicable. How could anyone stoop this low.

I can't watch the jumpers because they are the ones I remember the most.

WILL YOU MORONS STOP TRYING TO POLITICIZE THIS HORROR??!!! You are particularly disgusting. Trying to gain political advantage 19 years later on the bodies of those who died in this terrible way is beyond despicable. How could anyone stoop this low.

^^^^^ Pretty funny coming from a person who continually politicizes the Covid-19 pandemic which has killed 60X as many people and the rioting and burning of dozens odf US cities! ^^^^^ :lmao:

During WW2 FDR couldn't give a speech without mentioning "The Day of Infamy". It's good to be reminded of the evil in the world but wanting to see innocent humans impact with the ground is ....well....sociopathic.

Two ways to die. Most people will pick jumping to death over being burned by fire. You can only hope that the jumps did not seem like an eternity.

Two ways to die. Most people will pick jumping to death over being burned by fire. You can only hope that the jumps did not seem like an eternity.
Ironically, they were jumping into eternity. Quite literally.

If people don't think the left were celebrating along with the whole ME (except for Israel) and every American hating country, then we kid ourselves.

Many of them expressed their "concerns" and sympathy but deep down all of them laughed at the notion that the WORLD TRADE CENTER was obliterated.

That fucking pathetic idiot billyboom shows it. That is far more concerning than perhaps many think.

^^^^^ Pretty funny coming from a person who continually politicizes the Covid-19 pandemic which has killed 60X as many people and the rioting and burning of dozens odf US cities! ^^^^^ :lmao:

AMAZING how some Lefties are politicizing 9/11 by attacking anyone who points out the obvious on this date:

1. 3000 Americans died on this date because of the politics and unpreparedness of Bill Clinton.
  2. 9/11 left most Americans deeply resentful of the Muslim people who sanctioned, even CELEBRATED the event.
  3. Many MORE were even more greatly offended when just a few years later, they put into office a Muslim with a Muslim name as our president, who then went about promoting things which advantaged Muslims, with the Muslim Brotherhood as his most frequent guest at the White House!

Obama.Muslim.Garb_.jpg

Why is remembering what CAUSED 9/11 and what CAME OUT OF IT always "politicking" when a democrat is involved, but "remembering history" when a republican is involved? How much do you want to bet that 25 years from now, democrats are STILL railing about Donald Trump?

You get to work at 8 a.m. and within an hour you are plummeting to your death. You can only imagine (or you might not want to) the conversation that went on between the man and the woman, who are seen holding hands, before they jumped. Did they know each other? Did he say "hold my hand and everything will be alright". It's a horrible scenario. The heroes who took the plane back over Shanksville, Pa. faced essentially the same thing.

I have never politicized the Covid-19 epidemic and I have never politicized any violence in cities. I have criticized the mishandling of these issues and insisted on accountability of our officials under our Constitution and laws. I do not like lies, deliberate misinformation, gangs in our streets, bad cops, bad politicians, private citizens pretending to have authority that the public has not given them, and phony "religious" leaders who spread hatred and prostitute the religions they pretend to represent.

Forum List

Back