CDZ Remembering September 11, 2001

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I feel like with all the conditioning going on in our "education" centers today, that our true history is being glossed over. We need to remember what happened to the world trade center and who did it and why. I realize it's two days away, but still we need to remember. Remember the horrific terror created by muslim extremists and the nearly 3000 people murdered that day.

Here I have shared a collection of images taken shortly after this terrorist attack at ground zero. These images were sent to me by a police officer working the scene shortly after the attack. It may help us to remember just who certain people want to let in this country and why they cannot be allowed to. This was a horrible day, and it has to be remembered. Feel free to copy the images.

MVC-022S.JPG

MVC-027S.JPG

MVC-017S.JPG

MVC-021S.JPG

MVC-012S.JPG

MVC-020S.JPG

MVC-014S.JPG

MVC-030S.JPG

• Banned
I have a lot more images but these suffice. I'll leave out the one where someone hastily scrawled a personal message to Mr. Bin Laden.

I feel like with all the conditioning going on in our "education" centers today, that our true history is being glossed over. We need to remember what happened to the world trade center and who did it and why. I realize it's two days away, but still we need to remember. Remember the horrific terror created by muslim extremists and the nearly 3000 people murdered that day.

Here I have shared a collection of images taken shortly after this terrorist attack at ground zero. These images were sent to me by a police officer working the scene shortly after the attack. It may help us to remember just who certain people want to let in this country and why they cannot be allowed to. This was a horrible day, and it has to be remembered. Feel free to copy the images.

View attachment 215547

View attachment 215548

View attachment 215549

View attachment 215550

View attachment 215551

View attachment 215552

View attachment 215553

View attachment 215554
Remind me again who dd it and why, I seem to have forgot.

• Banned

View attachment 215547

View attachment 215548

View attachment 215549

View attachment 215550

View attachment 215551

View attachment 215552

View attachment 215553

View attachment 215554
Muslims who hate us.

View attachment 215547

View attachment 215548

View attachment 215549

View attachment 215550

View attachment 215551

View attachment 215552

View attachment 215553

View attachment 215554
Muslims who hate us.
Oh yeah, thank you.

All muslims hate us......... except for the ones that don't.

170520072813-03-trump-saudi-arabia-0520-exlarge-169-700x.jpg

That was a really scary day. I'll never forget it.

I'm not going to suspect every single Muslim on the planet because of it, though.

Thank you Robert J. O'Neill for putting that 5.56mm round through Bin Laden's cranium. And that the rest of you Navy Seals who took part in that.

And screw you, Obama.

View attachment 215547

View attachment 215548

View attachment 215549

View attachment 215550

View attachment 215551

View attachment 215552

View attachment 215553

View attachment 215554
Muslims who hate us.

And why do Muslims hate you? That’s the part you really need to fix. Just google the Shah of Iran and read what this asshole did to his people with the full backing and support of the US Government and you will understand why Iranians consider the USA the Great Satan and chant Death to the USA.

And just when the Shah had been gone long enough for Iran to think you’d changed, along comes Iran/Contra meddling, followed by the Gulf War, and then after 8 years of peace and prosperity under Bill Clinton, you had W invading Iraq for NO REASON, and suddenly a whole new generation of jihadists are ready to go to war against the US.

Get out of the Middle East and stay out. Every time you send troops over there and get involved in their incessant wars, you give a whole new generation of idiots a reason to hate Americans.

View attachment 215547

View attachment 215548

View attachment 215549

View attachment 215550

View attachment 215551

View attachment 215552

View attachment 215553

View attachment 215554
Thank you for this thread. We do have to remember and never forget how weakness can rise our chances of being hit again. We seldom hear about ISIS any longer and our military is becoming stronger, As a country we must stand together to declare, "Never Again!" We pray for the souls lost and their family's grief.

View attachment 215547

View attachment 215548

View attachment 215549

View attachment 215550

View attachment 215551

View attachment 215552

View attachment 215553

View attachment 215554
Muslims who hate us.

And why do Muslims hate you? That’s the part you really need to fix. Just google the Shah of Iran and read what this asshole did to his people with the full backing and support of the US Government and you will understand why Iranians consider the USA the Great Satan and chant Death to the USA.

And just when the Shah had been gone long enough for Iran to think you’d changed, along comes Iran/Contra meddling, followed by the Gulf War, and then after 8 years of peace and prosperity under Bill Clinton, you had W invading Iraq for NO REASON, and suddenly a whole new generation of jihadists are ready to go to war against the US.

Get out of the Middle East and stay out. Every time you send troops over there and get involved in their incessant wars, you give a whole new generation of idiots a reason to hate Americans.

View attachment 215547

View attachment 215548

View attachment 215549

View attachment 215550

View attachment 215551

View attachment 215552

View attachment 215553

View attachment 215554
Thanks, Mile.

I was going to warn you about all the regressives sure to show up to defend the murder of 3000of their countrymen, but I see I'm already too late.

Last edited:

View attachment 215547

View attachment 215548

View attachment 215549

View attachment 215550

View attachment 215551

View attachment 215552

View attachment 215553

View attachment 215554
Muslims who hate us.

View attachment 215547

View attachment 215548

View attachment 215549

View attachment 215550

View attachment 215551

View attachment 215552

View attachment 215553

View attachment 215554
Thanks, Mile.

I was going to warn you about all the regressive pieces of filth sure to show up to defend the murder of 3000of their countrymen, but I see I'm already too late.
Thanks. That's why I posted it here in an effort to mimalize the America haters.

Thank you Robert J. O'Neill for putting that 5.56mm round through Bin Laden's cranium. And that the rest of you Navy Seals who took part in that.

And screw you, Obama.

I'm missing something.

Are you mad at Obama for trying to make everyone pay SOMETHING for their socialized healthcare?

Are you mad at Obama for letting the SEALS kill Bin Laden?

Why do think the murder of 3000 Americans is funny, Tehon?

I realize you are a child who wasn't even born yet when it happened, but grow the fuck up, kid.
I am laughing at you.
For not being a case of attested development who is acting out by justifying the mass murder of innocent people

That would be you.
Where did I justify the mass murder of innocent people? I think you are hysterical.

I have a lot more images but these suffice. I'll leave out the one where someone hastily scrawled a personal message to Mr. Bin Laden.

Thanks.

I was home visiting my parents with my then wife. They had recently cemented and carpeted the basement floor of their Victorian and added another bedroom, so I was sleeping down there when it happened. My mother came barreling down the old wooden cellar steps screaming at us that someone was dropping nuclear bombs on New York City (she hadn't turned on the news yet, her sister had called her). I was recently off active duty, serving in the ARNG. We were called up a few days later.

Why do think the murder of 3000 Americans is funny, Tehon?

I realize you are a child who wasn't even born yet when it happened, but grow the fuck up, kid.
I am laughing at you.
For not being a case of attested development who is acting out by justifying the mass murder of innocent people

That would be you.
Where did I justify the mass murder of innocent people? I think you are hysterical.

Anyone who doesn't beat his chest and swear vengeance on every Muslim on the planet is DEFENDING THE TERRORISTS.

Another edit to save my sterling reputation. Sneaky, starting this in the CDZ, mike.

Last edited:

View attachment 215547

View attachment 215548

View attachment 215549

View attachment 215550

View attachment 215551

View attachment 215552

View attachment 215553

View attachment 215554
Muslims who hate us.

...do you have evidence the US agreed with/backed/directly helped/etc the Shah with his policies against human rights?
..the 9-11 terrorists were not Iranian
..Iran-Contra was HELPING Iran
..W did not invade Iraq--that was a continuation of PG1 that Saddam started--he started not one, but TWO wars--how nice

Forum List

Back