Remembering ‘Red Summer,’ when white mobs massacred Blacks from Tulsa to D.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoisit
Paul Essien not a good day to debate for me since one of my grandkids got attacked for being white.

What ? Am I supposed to feel sorry grandson now ?

What about all that "stop being a victim" talk that you say to black people ? Go and tell your grandson to stop being a victim. See all the tough talk stops now when it's someone in your family. now - eh ?

Why don't you white people sort out all white on white murders that goes every year in the US before we start worrying about your grandson ?

When will white people learn that "Talk shit, Get hit" is a thing

Your grandson probably called a black kid a slur. The two fought and he got rocked. Simple. That's not a hate crime. That's an ass whooping. Know the difference.

Believe it or not, but blk ppl are WELL AWARE that harming a white person carries greater penalty. So knowing this tells me your grandson crossed the line to the max and got banged out.
Why don't you black people underdstand it is not a okay to attack people for name calling, and why are you judging when you do not k now what hAppend? how dear you bully and 8 year old. His family had a right top be upset. so back off.
Nobody knows what happened because whoisit didn't mention what happened other than to say that her/his grandson got attacked for being white.

I have a younger brother and just found out a few years ago that when we first moved from a predominantly black neighborhood to a more diverse neighborhood which was predominantly white, that some of the boys from his elementary school challenged him to a fight. He never told me who won the fist fight but that incident there were no more "welcome to the neighborhood" incidents and my brother ended up with a great racially diverse group of friends.

Just like he never told me, he never told my parents either, he handled it himself which is why I stated to whoisit that the thing her grandson will remember most about the incident is how the adults in his life reacted to it.

Hopefully they handled it properly.

whoisit
Paul Essien not a good day to debate for me since one of my grandkids got attacked for being white.

What about all that "stop being a victim" talk that you say to black people ? Go and tell your grandson to stop being a victim. See all the tough talk stops now when it's someone in your family. now - eh ?

Why don't you white people sort out all white on white murders that goes every year in the US before we start worrying about your grandson ?

Your grandson probably called a black kid a slur. The two fought and he got rocked. Simple. That's not a hate crime. That's an ass whooping. Know the difference.

Believe it or not, but blk ppl are WELL AWARE that harming a white person carries greater penalty. So knowing this tells me your grandson crossed the line to the max and got banged out.
And this post right here is all the proof anyone, anywhere needs that racism against white people is real. (smh)

Damn dude...... people like you are the reason I don't leave the house without a gun.

Very much so, and even though you were very clear that you are speaking of "white supremacists" and not white people in general, they will still claim that most black people have hatred and are racists towards [all/most] whites.
Paul QUOTED me pay attention to what your talking about.

Have you noticed constant theme in the response by people in here ? The likes Tipsycatlover jbrownson0831 whoisit
Well you're mistaken although I still understand what you mean. Paul quoted my OP as demonstrated in the screen shot excerpt below however he called you out as specifically as in "the likes of".
View attachment 506362

I don't really know much about your posting history nor that of jbrownson08831 but I am very familiar with that of Tipsycatlover so I was responding to him noting that it is indeed a favorite tactic of the white supremacists on this site to downplay or deny any achievements or contributions by blacks while claiming that anything horrendous that whites have done such as instituting chattel slavery in the U.S. is not as bad or nothing compared to the things that black people have "also" done, no matter that these alleged thing did not happen in the U.S. nor do they have any relevence to the the topic of chattel slavery in the U.S. which by the way is different than other forms of slavery.

You then immediately did exactly what he noted. You accused him of being a victim and then blamed all his supposed woes on "his culture" which I assume to mean "black culture" which white racists use as code to indicate excessive criminality, lack of education and living in poverty in a ghetto somewhere.

Tipsycatlover makes no efforts at all to hide her racism. There are several others here who don't hide theirs as well but there is a much larger group that bristle at being called racists or white supremacist when their comments are dripping with stereotypes, racial insults, ignorance and such.

I hope this clears things up for you.
Just calling a spade a spade.

:45:

whoisit

And this post right here is all the proof anyone, anywhere needs that racism against white people is real. (smh)

Damn dude...... people like you are the reason I don't leave the house without a gun.
of courser it is. blacks are beating on whites everyday. and they wonderf why we dont respect them.

freyasman

How am i racist to whites ?

freyasman

Why not use it then on a black person ?

whoisit

of courser it is. blacks are beating on whites everyday. and they wonder why we dont respect them.

freyasman

How am i racist to whites ?

freyasman

Why not use it then on a black person ?

"How am i racist to whites ?"
How are you not? You automatically assumed the kid was a little racist who deserved a beating, just because he was white. That's as racist as it gets, you fucking shitbag.

"Why not use it then on a black person ?"

Because unlike you, I don't believe in hurting people who don't give me a good reason to. But rest assured, if someone does, I won't care what color they are; I never have...... and every time that person has been black, some fucking race-baiting piece of fucking shit like you, has called me a racist for it.

The funny thing is, when you get jacked someday (which might be soon the way crime is going up, and that's the fault of race-baiting fucktards like yourself) it will most likely be by a black guy...... the odds are, the next person that shoves a gun in your face isn't going to be a peckerwood like me (not unless you get seriously stupid, that is), it will be some trashy nig ger that you are always making excuses for.

Frankly, I hope he makes you suck his dick....... shit, your punk ass is already doing it metaphorically. Might as well go ahead and do it IRL.

Punk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back