Remember ...

LOL.

It never existed.

The "press" was actually started in the US by political factions. It never stopped. However, today one party controls most all media.

Not sure that ever happened. The media has always lied, its just our awareness of that that has changed...

LOL.

It never existed.

The "press" was actually started in the US by political factions. It never stopped. However, today one party controls most all media.
No political party in the USA owns any private corporations news and media outlets..

Lets go there with media manipulation: William Randolph Hearst media and the splendid little war of 1898 and his Spanish America war. The media then, as now has lot of power. History is repeating itself NOW with the BLM and George Floyd...the media lies to pander to a agenda...remember the Main!

Lets go there with media manipulation: William Randolph Hearst media and the splendid little war of 1898 and his Spanish America war. The media then, as now has lot of power. History is repeating itself NOW with the BLM and George Floyd...the media lies to pander to a agenda...remember the Main!
I remember the main street in my home town and then there was a ship named the Maine that was sunk

Truth? When the media used to actually provide the facts AND unbiased information?
The media has always been biased to some degree but there used to be a clear line between opinion and actual reporting that is no longer the case. Today we have opinion people being passed off as journalist doing real reporting and news people passing off their opinion and speculation as actual reporting there is really no line between the two anymore.

I no longer watch the "main stream media". I just want the truth, they have lied by misrepresentation way too many times... Like: George Floyd couldn't breath because his aspiration was effected by his overdose of fentanyl , um Jake Blake was shot trying to carjack a car full of kids...with knife in his hand, after beating a woman...funny how the media never mentions all the facts. Odd how the media never mentions the prevalent violent black culture as to why cops might be paranoid...odd how they leave that out.

Last edited:
I no longer watch the "main stream media". I just want the truth, they have lied by misrepresentation way too many times... Like: George Floyd couldn't breath because his aspiration was effected by his overdose of fentanyl , um Jake Blake was shot trying to carjack a car full of kids...with knife in his hand, after beating a woman...funny how the media never mentions all the facts.
Yes, you too can create your own fantasy world of news in the USA..

I no longer watch the "main stream media". I just want the truth, they have lied by misrepresentation way too many times... Like: George Floyd couldn't breath because his aspiration was effected by his overdose of fentanyl , um Jake Blake was shot trying to carjack a car full of kids...with knife in his hand, after beating a woman...funny how the media never mentions all the facts.
Jan 6th was an "insurrection" but for 10 months we have had...race riots driven by misinformation to cause race riots and countless months of civil unrest driven by media disinformation. But that ok.

Jan 6th was an "insurrection" but for 10 months we have had...race riots driven by misinformation to cause race riots and countless months of civil unrest driven by media disinformation. But that's ok. Trump did bad stuff...Democrats did way worse.

Just look what right wing media did to this poor crazy lady. She believed all the bullshit and lies from right wing media.

Basically if I was John Brown I would have been a white abolitionist. The same way I fight these same liberal posers.

The Yellow Press constantly fans the flames of racial hatred to help the Corrupt Democrat Party get out the vote

You can get local news in the local media but even then they conform to the national media script. I just watch it for the weather.

Forum List

Back