Remember When?

Everyone who blames Trump completely ignores the weaponized virus spread by the Communist Chinese government. Trump is keeping the country together despite the tactics of the Communist Chinese government's primary ally, the Democrat Party.
Horseshit. Utter horseshit.

See the graph I posted in the OP which shows every western nation has succeeded in all but eliminating Covid, while Trump has allowed the epidemic to spread completely unabated. He has the blood of 150,000+ Americans on his hands.

Every country was invaded by this virus, and only Trump has failed to contain it.

Baloney. My graph shows that Democrat run states and major cities have a higher death rate than Republican states and major cities. The fact that Governors are responsible for their states show Democrat leaders are less capable than Republicans. Trump doesn't have anything to do with a states results. Go bark up another tree.
One of the prime reasons Trump is responsible is because he did not establish a national plan and abdicated his responsibility to the states.

Viruses don't respect state borders. This is a NATIONAL EMERGENCY, and it is all on Trump.

Ah, yes. Trump can't send Federal enforcement to the states or cities because Democrats says he is stepping on states rights and must cease and desist. But when states and cities have the virus all the new cases and deaths are Trumps fault. I can see clearly now. The best thing we can do is vote for Biden so he gets elected and he'll handle it the right way.

Remember when pseudo-conservatives were incensed over the supposed sluggish growth of the economy under Obama?
The Trumpsters can't even be honest enough to admit how quickly the unemployment rate was dropping when Trump took office, and give essentially all the credit for it to him, pointing at the minority rates as some proof of his love of Black Americans.

They can't be bothered to learn the mechanics of the Meltdown, i.e., unregulated derivatives, hyper-leverage, the ratings agencies, blatant fraud by the banks, Greenspan's decisions, etc., and instead only know to blame the most complicated financial disaster ever on the other party only.

They aren't paying attention enough to realize that Trump's mediocre 2.1% GDP growth was largely due to massive increases in government spending and a hyper-active Fed, and are happy to ignorantly call it the best economy ever.

These are not serious, adequately-informed people on economics.

Last edited:
Everyone who blames Trump completely ignores the weaponized virus spread by the Communist Chinese government. Trump is keeping the country together despite the tactics of the Communist Chinese government's primary ally, the Democrat Party.
Weaponized virus you say? I guess the commander in chief should have protected us then. Wow, we have the most virus deaths in the world. Another trump fail.
When Trump tried to do anything, he was cursed, defiled and castigated by the Communist Chinese' closest ally, the Democrat Party. It's hard to do anything what with Pelosi and Schumer putting obstacles and pitfalls in the way.

But then,

smart,perceptive,thinker,beyonce

Remember when pseudo-conservatives were incensed over the supposed sluggish growth of the economy under Obama?
The Trumpsters can't even be honest enough to admit how quickly the unemployment rate was dropping when Trump took office, and give essentially all the credit for it to him, pointing at the minority rates as some proof of his love of Black Americans.

They can't be bothered to learn the mechanics of the Meltdown, i.e., unregulated derivatives, hyper-leverage, the ratings agencies, blatant fraud by the banks, Greenspan's decisions, etc., and instead only know to blame the most complicated financial disaster ever on the other party only.

They aren't paying attention enough to realize that Trump's mediocre 2.1% GDP growth was largely due to massive increases in government spending and a hyper-active Fed, and are happy to ignorantly call it the best economy ever.

These are not serious, adequately-informed people on economics.

It's not economics screwing up the country, Mac. It's Commiecrats, Pelosi, Schumer, et al.

See the graph I posted in the OP which shows every western nation has succeeded in all but eliminating Covid, while Trump has allowed the epidemic to spread completely unabated. He has the blood of 150,000+ Americans on his hands.

Every country was invaded by this virus, and only Trump has failed to contain it.

Please take a civics class.

Speaking of Libertarians, in the past few days I have come to the conclusion the War on Drugs™ is a total failure. Just like Prohibition and the gangs of that era, this war has led to the rise of drug cartels and narco terrorists.

The answer to this problem is the same as it was for Prohibition. We need to legalize all drugs.
Our nation is littered with dead bodies and people destroyed by drugs. The unfortunate thing is that it does not remain recreational for a percentage of the population. People who are compulsive may end up destitute and worse. To decriminalize a lot of the use I will agree with. In fact, we should carpet bomb every drug producing king in the Western hemisphere no matter what nation they are in. And if nations like China are involved our efforts must be improved to thwart them and even cause them some misery to return the favor.

Remember when pseudo-conservatives were incensed over the supposed sluggish growth of the economy under Obama? Remember when Trump promised 4 to 6 percent growth in GDP if elected?

The nation’s gross domestic product — the value of all goods and services produced here — was 9.5 percent smaller in the second quarter than in the first, according to the US Commerce Department — a heart-stopping plunge that’s unmatched in historical data from the National Bureau of Economic Research going back to 1875.

Remember when pseudo-conservatives were incensed about Obama's deficits? Not a week went has gone by from 2009 to the present when they didn't bitch and moan about Obama's deficits.

In fiscal year 2019, the budget deficit totaled $984 billion (<---before the pandemic)

Remember when pseudo-conservatives called Obama the Food Stamp President?

More than six million people enrolled in food stamps in the first three months of the coronavirus pandemic, an unprecedented expansion that is likely to continue as more jobless people deplete their savings and billions in unemployment aid expires this month.

From February to May, the program grew by 17 percent, about three times faster than in any previous three months, according to state data collected by The New York Times.
[/I]

Remember when pseudo-conservatives blamed Obama for 12,469 American deaths from H1N1 during his first year in office?

US-coronavirus-deaths-August-2020.jpg

Remember when Trump said, "The world hates our President", meaning Obama? Remember when pseudo-conservatives thought it mattered what the rest of the world thinks about our President?

In nearly all nations where trends are available, Trump receives lower ratings than his predecessor, Barack Obama.

Remember when pseudo-conservatives and Trump moaned and moaned about Obama's golfing?

Trump Golf Count

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me...Bleev me...Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

Here it is again:

"Trump must shut down the economy to protect us all."

Followed by:

"This shitty economy is all Trump's fault."

:laughing0301:

MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MINDS!!!

Remember when pseudo-conservatives were incensed over the supposed sluggish growth of the economy under Obama? Remember when Trump promised 4 to 6 percent growth in GDP if elected?

The nation’s gross domestic product — the value of all goods and services produced here — was 9.5 percent smaller in the second quarter than in the first, according to the US Commerce Department — a heart-stopping plunge that’s unmatched in historical data from the National Bureau of Economic Research going back to 1875.

Remember when pseudo-conservatives were incensed about Obama's deficits? Not a week went has gone by from 2009 to the present when they didn't bitch and moan about Obama's deficits.

In fiscal year 2019, the budget deficit totaled $984 billion (<---before the pandemic)

More than six million people enrolled in food stamps in the first three months of the coronavirus pandemic, an unprecedented expansion that is likely to continue as more jobless people deplete their savings and billions in unemployment aid expires this month.

From February to May, the program grew by 17 percent, about three times faster than in any previous three months, according to state data collected by The New York Times.
[/I]

Remember when pseudo-conservatives blamed Obama for 12,469 American deaths from H1N1 during his first year in office?

Remember when Trump said, "The world hates our President", meaning Obama? Remember when pseudo-conservatives thought it mattered what the rest of the world thinks about our President?

In nearly all nations where trends are available, Trump receives lower ratings than his predecessor, Barack Obama.

Remember when pseudo-conservatives and Trump moaned and moaned about Obama's golfing?

Trump Golf Count

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me...Bleev me...Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

Here it is again:

Followed by:

Here's the truth.

"We must shut down or the pandemic will last longer and kill many more Americans, which will devastate our country's economy even more for a far longer period."

162,000 and climbing.

[/I]

Trump Golf Count

Here it is again:

Followed by:

Remember Benghazi? Remember all the foaming at the mouth over four dead Americans? Remember all the blame heaped on Obama? For...YEARS!

162,000 dead Americans and rising. We are suffering the equivalent of 9/11 every three days!

Baloney. My graph shows that Democrat run states and major cities have a higher death rate than Republican states and major cities. The fact that Governors are responsible for their states show Democrat leaders are less capable than Republicans. Trump doesn't have anything to do with a states results. Go bark up another tree.
One of the prime reasons Trump is responsible is because he did not establish a national plan and abdicated his responsibility to the states.

Viruses don't respect state borders. This is a NATIONAL EMERGENCY, and it is all on Trump.

Ah, yes. Trump can't send Federal enforcement to the states or cities because Democrats says he is stepping on states rights and must cease and desist. But when states and cities have the virus all the new cases and deaths are Trumps fault. I can see clearly now. The best thing we can do is vote for Biden so he gets elected and he'll handle it the right way.
False equivalency.

Come back when you are able to argue logically.

[/I]

Trump Golf Count

Here it is again:

Followed by:

Here's the truth.

"We must shut down or the pandemic will last longer and kill many more Americans, which will devastate our country's economy even more for a far longer period."

162,000 and climbing.

"You can't hide from death in a safe space so go out and face it like a man."
~~~Hossfly

[/I]

Trump Golf Count

Here it is again:

Followed by:

Remember Benghazi? Remember all the foaming at the mouth over four dead Americans? Remember all the blame heaped on Obama? For...YEARS!

162,000 dead Americans and rising. We are suffering the equivalent of 9/11 every three days!

Obama could have kept those four from dying and was criminally negligent. Trump hasn't killed a single person. The virus has.

Forum List

Back