Remember when Trump shoved the leader of Montenegro? Everyone asked: What was that about?

Oh I'm sure there are many many words you don't know the meaning of, in fact I'm betting there are more of them than words you do know. You really don't come across as an intellectual here.
Opinions vary. Intellectual enough for you to stalk me.
Bwahahahahahahaha!

Yer funny.

Yer stalking. Lost your job due to the government shutdown? Poor Leftist. Send me a link to your GoFundme page and I ll donate to you.
The cons who are not getting paid will not vote for Trump again.
I truly feel terrible what is going on with farmers and dairy.
Soybeans being stockpiled when no one is buying.
27% higher cost for American beef.
14% higher cost for wheat.
Trump is destroying a part of our economy that has been growing for years and the media is talking about motherfukker. It's terrible.

Yeah, he sucks. Look at the market today. And the jobs report.

Oh I'm sure there are many many words you don't know the meaning of, in fact I'm betting there are more of them than words you do know. You really don't come across as an intellectual here.
Bwahahahahahahaha!

Yer funny.

Yer stalking. Lost your job due to the government shutdown? Poor Leftist. Send me a link to your GoFundme page and I ll donate to you.
Trump is destroying a part of our economy that has been growing for years and the media is talking about motherfukker. It's terrible.
It's costing more for farmers to plant their soybeans than they get from them. More lost votes forTrump & Co.

yea they will spend all their time fucking with trump....meanwhile the country goes to shit.....what a congress....
Buy American? Australian beef 27%, Canadian wheat 14%——CHEAPER!!!!

And yet, Trump spends his time fuking with America.

Odd that.
what is your new congress going to do for the country?...all i hear them saying,just like you by the way,is we hate trump,lets go overthrow the guy.....meanwhile many elderly in this country are finding it hard to get by,many people period,are finding it hard to get by....so what the fuck are those people you drool over going to do for the people in this country?...
They were only sworn in yesterday.

If they did nothing at all, it would be better than what Republicans did.
They were only sworn in yesterday.
yes i realize that,but all i have seen and heard in the weeks running up to that is, we hate trump and we have to overthrow the president.....
If they did nothing at all, it would be better than what Republicans did
so they aint going to do shit but try to over throw an elected president?.....and these are the useless pieces of shit you people elected?.....now you know why i despise both parties...both are useless pieces of shit.....trump included...
but all i have seen and heard in the weeks running up to that is, we hate trump and we have to overthrow the president.....

I haven't. Just because you expose Trump's lies they aren't saying what you claimed.

So how come right wingers don't mind Trump's lies? You can't deny he lies. A lot.

Polls: Republicans Hate College, Don’t Mind Trump’s Lies So Much
you lie as much as trump....you are going to tell me you havent heard no talk from this democratic congress about taking down trump?...give us a break dean your shit is getting pretty old.....i understand you are a die hard lefty....but at least be honest once in a while....

WSJ editorial shreds Trump's Afghanistan claims

A Wall Street Journal editorial published Friday ripped into President Donald Trump for comments he made about the Soviet Union's decade long war in Afghanistan, blasting his “reprehensible” recollection of the conflict and his “slander” of U.S. allies.

“This mockery is a slander against every ally that has supported the U.S. effort in Afghanistan with troops who fought and often died,” the Journal's editorial said, citing the more than 450 British soldiers who have been killed there.

Just as "reprehensible," the Journal's editorial board noted, "was Mr. Trump’s utterly false narrative of the Soviet Union’s involvement" in Afghanistan.

----------------

Isn't the Wall Street Journal like Rupert Murdoch Fox News Conservative? And writing about Trump they are using words like "Reprehensible" and "Slander" and "False" and "Mockery"?

Doesn't look good.

Looks like the story of Trump seeming to echo Vladimir Putin is getting some traction.

Anyone watching Rachel Maddow?

Apparently, two weeks into to his administration, the Trump administration asked if Poland was about to invade Belarus. Somehow, someone put into Trump's mind that Poland was about to invade Belarus. The only person in the entire world who ever made such a claim was Vladimir Putin.

Then there was an attempted coup in Montenegro that failed. The coup was traced back to Russia. There was a claim that if Montenegro joined NATO, it could cause WWIII. Montenegro joined and became a member of NATO. Rachel played a video of Trump saying that people in Montenegro were very aggressive and could cause WWIII. No one else made that claim besides Vladimir Putin.

Right after Montenegro was accepted into NATO, Trump shoved him, in a very public display.

Now she's talking about Russia rewriting history to make their invasion of Afghanistan into a "good" thing. Oddly enough, Trump is echoing comments from Russia.

She is just reporting what her people found in video and transcripts.

You can bet, Democrats will get to the bottom of this.

I don’t recall anyone asking about it. It was just our president being himself; a complete ass.

51U0OmHpkPL._SL160_.jpg

Bwahahahahahahaha!

Yer funny.

I know right. He’s really doing a job of undoing all of Obamas good work.

Anyone watching Rachel Maddow?

Apparently, two weeks into to his administration, the Trump administration asked if Poland was about to invade Belarus. Somehow, someone put into Trump's mind that Poland was about to invade Belarus. The only person in the entire world who ever made such a claim was Vladimir Putin.

Then there was an attempted coup in Montenegro that failed. The coup was traced back to Russia. There was a claim that if Montenegro joined NATO, it could cause WWIII. Montenegro joined and became a member of NATO. Rachel played a video of Trump saying that people in Montenegro were very aggressive and could cause WWIII. No one else made that claim besides Vladimir Putin.

Right after Montenegro was accepted into NATO, Trump shoved him, in a very public display.

Now she's talking about Russia rewriting history to make their invasion of Afghanistan into a "good" thing. Oddly enough, Trump is echoing comments from Russia.

She is just reporting what her people found in video and transcripts.

You can bet, Democrats will get to the bottom of this.

I don’t recall anyone asking about it. It was just our president being himself; a complete ass.
You guess.
It’s better to learn the truth.

Bwahahahahahahaha!

Yer funny.

I know right. He’s really doing a job of undoing all of Obamas good work.

You really are insane. Wow.

Trump comsitently is both at odds with his own intelligence community and state department, while also echoing putin's talking points almost word for word. Of course, trump cannot even finish sentences when vomiting his own ignorant, stunted thoughts. He certainly not originating these Putin talking points in his own brain by "coincidence alone".

Forum List

Back