Remember When They Said Folks Vote Their Pocketbook?

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1."Fed Admits Itā€™s ā€˜Not a Good Time to Be a Workerā€™ as Inflation Gobbles up 9 Percent of Wages
...the pain American workers are feeling from soaring inflation as all the wage gains of the average employee over the past two years have not only been completely erased but have fallen deep into negative territory.

Real wages in the second quarter of 2021 plunged to minus 5.6 percent, followed by a series of negative readings each quarter thereafter. The most recent figures for the second quarter of 2022 show real wages again fell by an annualized 3.5 percent.

2. The groups that Biden attacked are the groups that own their existence to Trump, they are the blue color working class Americans.

ā€œNBC Poll: Blue-Collar Workers Flocked to GOP Under Trump

The percentage of blue-collar workers who said they identify with the Republican Party greatly rose during former President Donald Trumpā€™s time in office according to the latest poll from NBC News.

The survey, released on Sunday by NBCā€™s ā€œMeet the Press,ā€ shows that the number of blue-collar workers who identify as members of the GOP grew by 12 percentage points since 2010, while the number who identify as Democrats fell by eight percentage points. White-collar workers slightly shifted towards the Democratic Party by one percentage point.

The number of Hispanic blue-collar workers who indicate support for the GOP rose from 23% in 2010 to 36% in 2020, while support among Black blue-collar workers rose from 5% to 12% during that same time frame. GOP support from white blue-collar workers rose from 45% in 2010 to 57% in 2020. https://www.newsmax.com/politics/republicans-blue-collar-workers-white-collar/2021/02/22/id/1011030/

3. Before Trump, government was totally oblivious to these folks, it negotiated trade deals that put them out of work, opened the border to bring in illegals who undercut their salaries, enacted a tax code that penalized the working class, and only functioned for special interests leaving the working class with no political power.

4. MAGA gave them political power.
Their incomes increased, trade policy made their factories financially feasible again, and a tax cut aimed at the working class.

5. Trump....wages up, Biden.....wages down.

Under Trump, Americans Have Seen Their Best Wage Growth In 40 Yearsthefederalist.com ā€ŗ home ā€ŗ latest ā€ŗ under trump, americans have seen their best wage growth in 40 years
November 2, 2020 - More than any other president in 40 years, Donald Trump has benefited working-class Americans, especially African Americans.

Real wages decreasing since Biden took office, former White House ...foxbusiness.comā€ŗ economy ā€ŗ real-wages-decreasing-since-biden-took-office-says-former-white-house-economist
June 9, 2021 - Tyler Goodspeed argues real wages have decreased because nominal wages are being "outstripped" by inflation.

Its really sad what Biden has done to America... I coach the HS golf team and I've lost 3 of my best golfers because their parents can't afford the extra costs right now.... this is horrific and if the media would do their job and go out and talk to struggling Americans maybe we would see some relief from this white house....
But they put no pressure on Biden at all so he can do whatever his dumb ass wants.....

Its really sad what Biden has done to America... I coach the HS golf team and I've lost 3 of my best golfers because their parents can't afford the extra costs right now.... this is horrific and if the media would do their job and go out and talk to struggling Americans maybe we would see some relief from this white house....
But they put no pressure on Biden at all so he can do whatever his dumb ass wants.....
Iā€™m sorry

But I am not going to get worked up about the horrific rising cost of golfs affect on struggling families

Forum List

Back