Remember When The Media Cried About Tea Party Members Spitting On Members Of Congress On The Capital Steps?

LOL.......no one touched Rand Paul. Nobody said they planned on killing them. LOL

Are you really getting this desperate?
Yeah...great comeback.
They weren't able to beat the crap out of him thanks to the fact that those cops held the crowd off.
The point should be to most people that this kind of BS shouldn't have happened in the first place.
Nobody should have to risk their lives to attend political events.
There were no cops standing between Tea Party members 10 years ago....because they didn't need to be. At least the Tea Party had enough decency not to try to put their hands on people.
That cannot be said today.
You leftists have been claiming Rightwingers are violent for years, and now you're showing us who exactly is being violent.....and losing this election because of it.

View attachment 381618
So the crowd yelled at Rand Paul but never laid a finger on him

Yeah....sure....never laid a finger on him.

I didn't see anyone touch him. One guy brushed kinda close.

So you want us to believe that as long as Rand Paul wasn't killed in the attack....the attack never even happened?

There was no attack. There was protest.

I saw cops having to push rioters back. That's not "protest"

LOL.......no one touched Rand Paul. Nobody said they planned on killing them. LOL

Yeah...great comeback.
They weren't able to beat the crap out of him thanks to the fact that those cops held the crowd off.
The point should be to most people that this kind of BS shouldn't have happened in the first place.
There were no cops standing between Tea Party members 10 years ago....because they didn't need to be. At least the Tea Party had enough decency not to try to put their hands on people.
You leftists have been claiming Rightwingers are violent for years, and now you're showing us who exactly is being violent.....and losing this election because of it.

View attachment 381618

So you want us to believe that as long as Rand Paul wasn't killed in the attack....the attack never even happened?

You saw cops push their way through protesters. They had as much of a right to be standing where they were as anyone.

only because the police stopped them
why the deflection are you finally realizing the rioting and violence are not working?

They are working. That's why you are upset.

Working to help Trump get reelected......

Then what's the problem?

Yeah...great comeback.

View attachment 381618

You saw cops push their way through protesters. They had as much of a right to be standing where they were as anyone.

Nope.
If you're impeding others you're becoming a nuisance.
That alone is crime.

Yeah...great comeback.

View attachment 381618

Nope.
That alone is crime.

Walk around them. Now you are just making things up. But that's pretty common.

Yeah...great comeback.

View attachment 381618

Nope.
That alone is crime.

Walk around them. Now you are just making things up. But that's pretty common.

Sorry....but walking around them doesn't work with these folks.
They tried that....and of course they called others over to start yelling and shoving.
If you haven't been paying attention....these folks usually have several people surround their targets....while somebody else is holding up a cell to record it. They're waiting for you to react to whatever they do. They get in your face and when you try to move...they move with you hoping you'll touch them....then they converge and beat the crap out of you. Only way to stop it is get a ring of cops around you.....or shoot as many as you can with pepper spray or bullets to make them scatter like cockroaches.

why the deflection are you finally realizing the rioting and violence are not working?

Working to help Trump get reelected......

Then what's the problem?

No problem for me...but then I dont live in liberal land.
I'd feel sorry for em if they hadnt voted for their own misery.
So no pain,and a lot of gain!
Thanks again leftist!

Stop no knock warrants. Tucker makes more false statements he can't prove, as usual now we know where the sheep get it that blurt it on USMB.
Joe Biden played his part in those no knock warrants.
Biden co-authored the 1986 Anti-Drug Abuse Act
I am well aware of what Joe has done which is why I refuse to vote for him or Trump who continues to violate 2nd Amendment rights by allowing the National Firearms Act of 1934 to exist along with his support of the 4th Amendment on asset forfeiture violation by cops and judges. Yet, the Repubs love the cops who violate our rights daily.
not for nothing, the last thing i think of during the day is a cop. how do they violate YOUR rights daily if you didnt instigate a issue? do they hang outside your door? are they outright harassing you...no very doubtful....so do explain, we are all waiting...dont forget---YOUR daily rights--noone else---just saying

I remember back when the Tea Party was demonized by the media and Democrats for getting a bit loud outside of Congress when they were voting on Obamacare. One of them even claimed that somebody spit on the, which I believe was a lie. Well Thursday Rand Paul was nearly beat to death by Democrat rioters outside the White House after the conclusion of the RNC. If they weren't lucky enough to find 4 cops outside to fight them off, the Democrat's mob would have beaten them up, possibly killed them. They even said they planned on killing them.

WTF????

Do any of you Democrats think this is okay now?

According to Tucker the black man who held the door for me at the WAWA was not real

The all or nothing argument we make on issues is self destructive. For some reason people leave areas for safety reasons. And many of them are the Progs that speak like you. Its all or nothing it seems.

Yeah...great comeback.

People have a right to protest. Politicians are so insulated that people rarely get a chance to say something to them live.

Remember when the Tea Party shut down town hall talks? They were understandably upset.

Town hall meetings had to be cancelled.

Protesters disrupt town-hall healthcare talks

5 Memorable Moments When Town Hall Meetings Turned To Rage

So it turns out that Karl Marx was right about history’s repeating itself as farce. That axiom was validated last week when White House spokesman Sean Spicer sought to dismiss the crowds showing up to protest at town-hall meetings for Republican members of Congress this past week. He characterized them as a “professional protestor manufactured base,” distinctly echoing the contempt that the Obama administration showed in 2009 and 2010 when tea-party activists showed up at town halls to hound Democrats over stimulus spending and Obamacare.

What Happens When a Party Wakes Up | National Review

BTW, I supported the Tea Party getting upset over the idea of politicians not listening to them.

I was completely against the bail out programs. I still am.
You have a right to protest.
You don't have the right to commit violence.

What the Democrat Party wants you to think is that these protests are peaceful.
They are far from it.

View attachment 381620
View attachment 381624
There is no Democrat Party.
you're right it's called the far leftists cult party.
Far leftist, c'mon and tell us specifically what far leftist they are or does the echo chamber not allow you to know about that part of political science?
Interesting one of my boys when he was seven tried this type of deflection when I was about to beat his ass for doing something he wasn't supposed to be doing. It didn't work
So tell me what party are these rioting arsonists and thieves a part of?
I have no idea what party they belong to I they belong to any party at all, nearly 1/2 of the adult population doesn't vote. So saying that they are Biden voters is not the truth, but then again he is a shuckster who needs people to pay attention to him while he makes the big money, at least he laughs all the way to the bank with the suckers he draws. Oh, I never abused my children with physical attacks when they were growing up and they tuned out just fine...
so you don't know what party they support but yet are quick to frame trump supporters with white supremists
does anybody see how quick these idiots disappear after the facts are handed to them? brain dead demoncrats

I don't want the riots to stop keeping them going because they are working but not the way you want them to work

They most certainly are.
keep up the rioting thanks for helping to remove more democrats from public office

I care less about that one way or the other.
excellent so you'll not mind another 4 years if they continue

I remember back when the Tea Party was demonized by the media and Democrats for getting a bit loud outside of Congress when they were voting on Obamacare. One of them even claimed that somebody spit on the, which I believe was a lie. Well Thursday Rand Paul was nearly beat to death by Democrat rioters outside the White House after the conclusion of the RNC. If they weren't lucky enough to find 4 cops outside to fight them off, the Democrat's mob would have beaten them up, possibly killed them. They even said they planned on killing them.

WTF????

Do any of you Democrats think this is okay now?

According to Tucker the black man who held the door for me at the WAWA was not real

The all or nothing argument we make on issues is self destructive. For some reason people leave areas for safety reasons. And many of them are the Progs that speak like you. Its all or nothing it seems.

actually you cannot compromise with cancer called leftists

I don't want the riots to stop keeping them going because they are working but not the way you want them to work

They most certainly are.
keep up the rioting thanks for helping to remove more democrats from public office

Little will change either way.

They most certainly are.

Little will change either way.
leftists will stop acting like intolerant children or they will be dealt with

Forum List

Back