Remember when the left said Trump was unfit and should take a cognitive test?

did you even watch the video ?? and yet every time trump speaks he's lying his ass off ...it amazes me how you come across your post here never seen so much uniform bull shit about the covid virus ... as for crack pipes that all your republican leaders do, they smoke crack the rape under age girls ... now you are concerned about Biden ... that's funny ... what's even funnier is trump had no solution to the covid virus .... at lease Biden has tried to do something ...that's more the trump did ... trump plan was is the survival of the fittest ... it's up to the person to survive at least Biden is trying ... trumps plan is like the republican health care plan if they get sick hurry up and die ....... the whole article is how he's trying to solve the problem ... what are your republican party doing that would be absolutely nothing that's there plan
Somebody else! Somebody else! ANYONE else!

did you even watch the video ?? and yet every time trump speaks he's lying his ass off ...it amazes me how you come across your post here never seen so much uniform bull shit about the covid virus ... as for crack pipes that all your republican leaders do, they smoke crack the rape under age girls

You are confused. Hunter is not a Republican.

now you are concerned about Biden ... that's funny ... what's even funnier is trump had no solution to the covid virus .... at lease Biden has tried to do something ...that's more the trump did ... trump plan was is the survival of the fittest ... it's up to the person to survive at least Biden is trying ... trumps plan is like the republican health care plan if they get sick hurry up and die ....... the whole article is how he's trying to solve the problem ... what are your republican party doing that would be absolutely nothing that's there plan

So what did Dementia try that wasn't authoritarian rule? Fire people for not taking the shot? Kicking out career people in our military? The Fn dummy didn't even know you can catch covid from somebody vaccinated as you can from somebody not vaccinated. And what about what he said when we hit the 200,000 covid death mark under Trump? He said Trump should step down as President. Well........when is he going to take his own advice?

So what did Dementia try that wasn't authoritarian rule? Fire people for not taking the shot? Kicking out career people in our

military? The Fn dummy didn't even know you can catch covid from somebody vaccinated as you can from somebody not vaccinated. And what about what he said when we hit the 200,000 covid death mark under Trump? He said Trump should step down as President. Well........when is he going to take his own advice?
have no idea who you are talking about ... I have no knowledge of a dementia person firing people for not getting the vaccine ... if they say I'm not going to get the vaccine as fast as I could say it, you're fired !!!get off the property ...next !!! whose nexed who want to not get the vaccine in my company I'll show them the door as fast as they refused ... there's somebody waiting for their job who has been vaccinated ... if you are going to quote something at least get it right here's what Biden said
Democratic nominee Joe Biden blamed President Trump for the COVID-19 death toll Tuesday night, arguing that more than 200,000 people in the U.S. are dead because the president failed to take the virus seriously.

Biden drew attention to comments Trump made privately to veteran journalist Bob Woodward in February, only recently published, that he knew the coronavirus was “more deadly” than the flu, even though he said otherwise in public. Biden never said when we hit the 200,000 covid death mark under Trump he should step down ... where do you get this bull shit ...

So what did Dementia try that wasn't authoritarian rule? Fire people for not taking the shot? Kicking out career people in our military? The Fn dummy didn't even know you can catch covid from somebody vaccinated as you can from somebody not vaccinated. And what about what he said when we hit the 200,000 covid death mark under Trump? He said Trump should step down as President. Well........when is he going to take his own advice?
one other thing all of the AG's in new york soon he will be wearing an orange jumpsuit wit the cold slamming of a steal door in his face ... the orange turd has fucked himself big time ...

So why won't PedoPete take the test?
what have republicans done for the, how did you phrase it??? the negro is this correct terminology you are using for a black man what next nigra is your next word ... i'm sure you are thing the "n Word" more than the use of negro

what have republicans done for the, how did you phrase it??? the negro is this correct terminology you are using for a black man what next nigra is your next word ... i'm sure you are thing the "n Word" more than the use of negro
You ain't black!

You ain't black!
you idiot that's just a part of the test for memory anyone can tell you that ... that's just trump lying to you morons again ... there are so many things they do... the memory test is just one tiny bit of it ...did he get an MRI ??? you never hear him say he got an MRI or anything else ... he just rambled on the memory part of the test .that everybody knows about ..... he never got the test ...

You make an assertion, yet don't provide any evidence to back that up. So I can only assume that you're a liar.

Have a good day, Mr. Liar.
you made a statement that the white house doctor did the test ... and I responded no he didn't ... if you can't follow your own post thoughts, that's not my problem, it's yours ... then you responded just like the child you are ... first of all Navy Cmdr. Dr. Sean Conley is a medical doctor, not a Psychotherapist ... only they can give the test ... so again for the stupid republican, you are ... no he didn't that didn't happen...he was lying again and it is you who is lying here ...

you made a statement that the white house doctor did the test ... and I responded no he didn't ... if you can't follow your own post thoughts, that's not my problem, it's yours ... then you responded just like the child you are ... first of all Navy Cmdr. Dr. Sean Conley is a medical doctor, not a Psychotherapist ... only they can give the test ... so again for the stupid republican, you are ... no he didn't that didn't happen...he was lying again and it is you who is lying here ...

It doesn't matter that the physician who graded the Montreal cognitive test is not a neurologist, you idiot. A kindergarten teacher could grade the fucking thing. It's 30 questions that anyone could answer. A score of greater than 26 is considered normal while 18-25 is considered mild cognitive impairment, 10-17 is considered moderate cognitive impairment. A score less than 10 is considered severe cognitive impairment.

And Trump scored a perfect score on the test, which obviously needs no further analysis. Now tell me this: Why won't that slobbering pants-shitting pedophile Joe Biden take the fucking test?

It doesn't matter that the physician who graded the Montreal cognitive test is not a neurologist, you idiot. A kindergarten teacher could grade the fucking thing. It's 30 questions that anyone could answer. A score of greater than 26 is considered normal while 18-25 is considered mild cognitive impairment, 10-17 is considered moderate cognitive impairment. A score less than 10 is considered severe cognitive impairment.

And Trump scored a perfect score on the test, which obviously needs no further analysis. Now tell me this: Why won't that slobbering pants-shitting pedophile Joe Biden take the fucking test?
It doesn't matter to the usual suspects. If TRUMP! said grass is green, they wouldn't even go outside to check, they'd just screech that it's blue.

have no idea who you are talking about ... I have no knowledge of a dementia person firing people for not getting the vaccine ... if they say I'm not going to get the vaccine as fast as I could say it, you're fired !!!get off the property ...next !!! whose nexed who want to not get the vaccine in my company I'll show them the door as fast as they refused ... there's somebody waiting for their job who has been vaccinated ... if you are going to quote something at least get it right here's what Biden said
Democratic nominee Joe Biden blamed President Trump for the COVID-19 death toll Tuesday night, arguing that more than 200,000 people in the U.S. are dead because the president failed to take the virus seriously.

Biden drew attention to comments Trump made privately to veteran journalist Bob Woodward in February, only recently published, that he knew the coronavirus was “more deadly” than the flu, even though he said otherwise in public. Biden never said when we hit the 200,000 covid death mark under Trump he should step down ... where do you get this bull shit ...

I get my bullshit from the bulls mouth:

Forum List

Back