Remember when the Driver License

I want a biometric national ID card. I don't care if its via SS or driver's license. NO ID NO SS NO MEDICARE AND NO VOTING. I applaud SC and the other states moving the voter ID bar up.

I want a biometric national ID card. I don't care if its via SS or driver's license. NO ID NO SS NO MEDICARE AND NO VOTING. I applaud SC and the other states moving the voter ID bar up.

I'll dittto that.

over my dead body! i will never agree to a national id card! that would be a federal gvt over reach!

I am a citizen of my State first!

over my dead body! i will never agree to a national id card! that would be a federal gvt over reach!

Do you have a facebook page? If so, their facial recognition ID system has you already. IMHO showing ID is required for many activities, and voting should be one. The voter ID cars should be a photo ID verified with driver's license and/or SS system. Something like e-verify, quick & simple.

Do you have a facebook page? If so, their facial recognition ID system has you already. IMHO showing ID is required for many activities, and voting should be one. The voter ID cars should be a photo ID verified with driver's license and/or SS system. Something like e-verify, quick & simple.

the only way to verify citizenship is with a birth certificate and ssan card combined....and even then, illegals can get both.

i live in a different world i guess, because i need to show a photo id for nothing...other than if a cop pulls me over driving, then i need my license....that's it! i don't write checks at the grocer, i use my bank checking card.

even when i got my first checking account, i only needed my recent paycheck, and an electric bill with my address on it, to open my account....that's it!

oh, and now....i have to show my driver's license to fly....which is ridiculous....even the hijackers used their real names and would probably be allowed on flights even today, even with all of the security changes and personal intrusions!

Screw that national ID card shit. I already have a passport, a driver's license, a soc sec card, a taxpayer id number, a pilot's license, a contractor's license,....fuck off already!!

:lol:

From The New York Times 3 January 2017:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
States are wisely backing away from the severe drug sentencing policies that filled prisons to bursting beginning in the 1980s and ’90s and eventually drove corrections costs to bankrupting levels. ...Consider, for example, driver’s license suspensions.

...Many states suspend licenses for reasons unrelated to driving, including littering, unpaid student loans and failure to pay child support. ...To regain their licenses, people must pay reinstatement fees, which often come on top of court fees and fines. The record of suspension can make it more difficult or expensive for people to get insurance, increasing the likelihood that they will simply drive without it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

article

Forum List

Back