Remember when stupid liberals blamed Jeb Bush for "fixing" the ballots in Florida?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Remember that? They still believe it too.

Of course, the fact is this woman Theresa LePore (registered democrat and outspoken liberal) designed the ballots.

leporeextra.png

^^^There she is. There is the liberal.

The poor woman received death threats from liberals. What is also funny is the democrats also approved the ballots. They sent out sample ballots before the elections.

So, in essence the democrat voting base are as stupid as we all know they are.

But but but BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH.

Truman said, "The buck stops here". Apparently for the wingnuts, the buck stops at the nearest liberal. When will they ever learn that personal responsibility isn't just for the other guy? I guess it isn't surprising. They like to act like tough guys,but give them a chance and they'll hide behind a woman's skirts! It's laughable that they think they deserve to run the country.

I remember Kathrine Harris making a partisan fool of herself trying to bring in the win for Bush. God what an embarrassment, her's was the name on the bottom line and where blame must ultimately fall for fucking things up.

"The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
Remember that? They still believe it too.

Of course, the fact is this woman Theresa LePore (registered democrat and outspoken liberal) designed the ballots.

^^^There she is. There is the liberal.

The poor woman received death threats from liberals. What is also funny is the democrats also approved the ballots. They sent out sample ballots before the elections.

So, in essence the democrat voting base are as stupid as we all know they are.

But but but BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH.

Palm Beach, election supervisor and lifelong Republican Theresa LePore became a Democrat shortly before the election, when she designed the ballot that confused more than 3,000 Jewish voters into casting presidential ballots for Christian Reform Party candidate Pat Buchanan.
How American Elections Became a Criminal Enterprise

Democrats did design that ballot. I remember Congressman Wexler going on tv and saying old women were calling his office in tears, saying they thought they may have voted for Pat Buchanan by accident, so we should give them all a do-over. Sure, buddy. :lol:

I remember Kathrine Harris making a partisan fool of herself trying to bring in the win for Bush. God what an embarrassment, her's was the name on the bottom line and where blame must ultimately fall for fucking things up.
No, the bottom line is that many Dems were too stupid to be voting in the first place.

Hanging chads, what utter fuckin' bullshit.

Lepore

No, the bottom line is that many Dems were too stupid to be voting in the first place.

I liked the "pregnant chads".

recount.jpg

She did bring in the win...she certified the election for Bush before W Palm could recount....

In one of the more obscure stories of the shameful debacle, Sequoia voting machines had switched to an inferior paper that did not punch as cleanly, seems they had a new line of electronic machines and really wanted states to scrap their old, nearly indestructible, punch-card machines.

She did bring in the win...she certified the election for Bush before W Palm could recount....

Well Bush did have more votes than Gore.

Did you want her to certify for the guy with less votes?

I remember Bush of Texas getting Bush of Florida to ensure he won the election when in fact he did not. Wasn't the first stolen election probably won't be the last.

I remember Bush of Texas getting Bush of Florida to ensure he won the election when in fact he did not. Wasn't the first stolen election probably won't be the last.

You should see a Doctor, I think you're concussed

What I remember is that after he stole the election, Bush proceeded to turn peace into war, prosperity into recession and surpluses into deficits.

And now you clowns want to put ANOTHER Bush in the White House.
That about sums it up! Just imagine cons. Without Bush fuckin the world up Obama Probably would have never been elected much less considered as a presidential candidate!

2004election-ds.jpg
In one of the closest contests in U.S. history, the 2000 presidential election between Democratic Vice-President Al Gore and Republican governor of Texas George W. Bush (hereafter referred to as Bush Jr. to distinguish him from his father who was also a president), the final outcome hinged on how the vote went in Florida. Independent investigations in that state revealed serious irregularities directed mostly against ethnic minorities and low-income residents who usually voted heavily Democratic. Some 36,000 newly registered voters were turned away because their names had never been added to the voter rolls by Florida’s secretary of state Kathleen Harris. By virtue of the office she held, Harris presided over the state’s election process while herself being an active member of the Bush Jr. state-wide campaign committee. Other voters were turned away because they were declared--almost always incorrectly--“convicted felons.” In several Democratic precincts, state officials closed the polls early, leaving lines of would-be voters stranded.

Nahhhhh no funny stuff goin on there!

Under orders from Governor Jeb Bush (Bush Jr.’s brother), state troopers near polling sites delayed people for hours while searching their cars. Some precincts required two photo IDs which many citizens do not have. The requirement under Florida law was only one photo ID. Passed just before the election, this law itself posed a special difficulty for low-income or elderly voters who did not have drivers licenses or other photo IDs. Uncounted ballot boxes went missing or were found in unexplained places or were never collected from certain African-American precincts. During the recount, GOP agitators shipped in from Washington D.C. by the Republican national leadership stormed the Dale County Canvassing Board, punched and kicked one of the officials, shouted and banged on their office doors, and generally created a climate of intimidation that caused the board to abandon its recount and accept the dubious pro-Bush tally.1

Forum List

Back