Remember when republicans criticized Biden for deliberately choosing a woman for his VP?

At least Biden had the political intelligence to not flaunt his bias. Trump like the idiot he is boasted how he wanted to choose a woman for the SCOTUS seat in a desperate attempt to win over women voters. Republicans are of course okay with this hypocrisy. They are now pretending the woman on the top of the list of Trump’s choices is the best possible choice he could have made. They would of course had said this about any one in this position.
Nice try, maybe he setting you up and picks a man, so every women studies professor dies of a heart attack.....I'd call that a win.
But most likely he's keeping it, because RBG was a woman...I think.......with the left, you never know.

At least Biden had the political intelligence to not flaunt his bias. Trump like the idiot he is boasted how he wanted to choose a woman for the SCOTUS seat in a desperate attempt to win over women voters. Republicans are of course okay with this hypocrisy. They are now pretending the woman on the top of the list of Trump’s choices is the best possible choice he could have made. They would of course had said this about any one in this position.

Unfortunately, this is how far the Dumbfucka'Crats have moved the goal posts. Yeah Trump is playing their game, I dont like it either but its probably a necessary strategical move in the world of politics.
Bidens pick for VP had a terrible run in the Primaries...but was still picked because she is a woman. thats what stands out the most. Whoever Trump picks for SCOTUS will be far more accomplished.

Forum List

Back