Remember when Kumala harris got destroyed in 4 minutes by not totally woke by Gabbard?

Look at kumala harris's stupid hypocritical overly black privileged face.

I LOVE Tulsi. I just wish she wasn't a Democrat. :sad:

Yup and she was the best of the lot the DNC had to chose from. Instead they chose creepy Biden and on her knees Harris.

I like Tulsi for an OBVIOUS reason, she's attractive (I AM a raging heterosexual, WHITE, conservative male, and I'm PROUD of this.) AND she has a wonderful, calm speaking voice. And for a NOT-SO obvious reason, I actually agree with her on some of her political views. If she plays her cards right, she COULD be a force in the future, and a possible president of our great country.

Yup. She was the best of the bunch and was completely ignored. Too bad. She would have been a much better candidate than creepy Joe.

The democrat party rejected her and she was attacked for not being woke enough.

Btw, that is how the marxists are. They eliminate those that are not "marxist enough."

So, all of these little words or tropes that the cultural marxists come up in their think tanks are then passed on to the media executives, hollywood executives, etc. Like "woke" or "metoo" or "black lives matter" or "global warming" which is now of course a more ambiguous inclusive term "climate change." All clever little words designed to gin up frenzied excitement with their MONKEYS, and if you are against even one exclamation point at the end of one of their sentences, then you are an eternal enemy.

TRUTH, they will always hate. They will always chant to crucify it and will always worship the lie that allows them to not see themselves for what they truly are. TRUTH can be quite frightening when it shines on you.

Forum List

Back