Remember when I asked what more this country is suppose to do for blacks?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Well, I am still waiting for the stupid patronizing piles of racist left wing shit to let us know. What more do these poop bags want for black people in this country?

Do you think I would ever get any answers from those moronic patronizing racists who think they actually truly care for the actual plight of minorities?

For the last fifty or so years, since the Civil Rights Act they have been given every opportunity to better themselves, they have failed. At some point they have to realize success is hard work, it's not given to you. Crying "I'm a victim" accomplishes nothing. (this also applies to left loons)

Their failure to rise might also have something to with hitching their wagon to one political party for 50 years.

Last edited:
Wow. I can hardly believe people are not willing to answer your question considering you asked so nicely. :lol:

Be real, you really don't care either way. You just want to whine and act a petulant twat. :thup:

America has all but destroyed the nuclear family. It ain't race-specific anymore. We're all lost children now.

For the last fifty or so years, since the Civil Rights Act they have been given every opportunity to better themselves, they have failed. At some point they have to realize success is hard work, it's not given to you. Crying "I'm a victim" accomplishes nothing. (this also applies to left loons)

Well, I take it another way. So many have succeeded. That, for the most part is utterly ignored. Especially if there are those that are Tea Party member types.

There has been a foundation set in place by the democrats and their victimology strategy. Things like "conservative blacks" or ones that have worked their way out of ghetto through hard work like a Herman Cain or a Dr Ben Carson are absolute ENEMIES TO THAT FIFTY YEAR NARRATIVE.

Too many have made it, and I do find it pathetic how so many that have made it as a result of the OPPORTUNITIES provided to them by THIS COUNTRY turn around and attack the very country that has given it to them.

For example. many of those rap artists that chanted "FIGHT THE POWER" or "FIGHT THE MAN" are the first ones to chant BLING BLING in the faces of those they left behind in the ghetto. They then have the audacity to claim how much they "love" those that they left there. Blaming conservatives (code word for rich white people) for the plight of those in that ghetto.

tumblr_mkk4ncWjQM1r0ix14o1_500.gif

Fucking pathetic.

That also included assholes like Samuel Jackson who also chants racism every time he gets a chance as he lives his life in tinsel town. Cursing the country that has given him the opportunity.

Yet these types of mother fuckers start chanting shit about Africa? How they were "stolen" from there? How fucking ignorant do left wingers allow themselves to get. How fucking hypocritical do unappreciative cocksucking left wingers allow themselves to get? Especially the pathetic racist patronizing elitist white guilt left wingers who promote the victimology narrative on a daily basis.

Here, maybe those bling blingers or Oprah would like to be back in Africa.

news-graphics-2006-_627791a.jpg
JOHNN.jpg
US_obama_war_in_africa_bodies_scattered.jpg

Yeah, want to be back in Africa? Want to be there? Want to tell us how they were "stolen" from Africa? Want to tell us what America has not done for them?

money-pf.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
130815165229-samuel-jackson-golf-story-top.jpg

Yeah, I bet they sure would want to be back in Africa. Yeah, I am sure they all hate the opportunity they have all been given by the free market. Well, they are all sure thankful to a republican party that set them free, passed the civil rights bill, desegregated the schools, passed MLK Day as a holiday.

Yes folks. Even ALL OF THE THINGS that have been given and organizations like BLACKPEOPLEMEET.COM are not enough. Even with a black president, they claim they are still unfairly TREATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you know how important it is for the democrats to continue the victim shit? Talk about losing their foundation with out that narrative. Do you know through loser organizations like MSNBC that they convinced THOSE PEOPLE that things have never been worse? Think about that.

So I ask again. What the fuck else needs to be done according to the left wing piles of racist patronizing shit? You fucking left wingers, with out exception, are ALL FUCKING DEMENTED LOSERS.

America has all but destroyed the nuclear family. It ain't race-specific anymore. We're all lost children now.

How has America destroyed the nuclear family?

How old are you?

That's your response to a simple question? So you've got nothing except a platitude.

It helps to understand which generation I'm talking to. Try not to get too defense too quickly, I'm actually quite fun to debate/discuss with.

How old are you?

That's your response to a simple question? So you've got nothing except a platitude.

It helps to understand which generation I'm talking to. Try not to get too defense too quickly, I'm actually quite fun to debate/discuss with.

So you also play generational politics. It's a simple question, it doesn't matter how old I am unless you're going to try to bullshit me with period specific propaganda.

How old are you?

So you also play generational politics. It's a simple question, it doesn't matter how old I am unless you're going to try to bullshit me with period specific propaganda.

Not generational politics, I deal with reality. For example, the simple fact that far more Baby Boomers are still married, as opposed to the sheer number of Gen X'ers that are divorced and raising children in single parent households, is a good indicator for how the Millennials are going to fair at destroying their own marriages and their children's minds in the process.

How old are you?

Not generational politics, I deal with reality. For example, the simple fact that far more Baby Boomers are still married, as opposed to the sheer number of Gen X'ers that are divorced and raising children in single parent households, is a good indicator for how the Millennials are going to fair at destroying their own marriages and their children's minds in the process.

Still no answer to that simple question? Swing and a miss, strike three.

How old are you?

Actually, I did. But, since you're too busy outbursting like an angry troll toward a stranger for having the nerve to try and get to know the person he was talking to, I'd say we're done here. I hope you resolve your anger issues eventually.

Actually, I did. But, since you're too busy outbursting like an angry troll toward a stranger for having the nerve to try and get to know the person he was talking to, I'd say we're done here. I hope you resolve your anger issues eventually.

Are you talking about marriage in general or are you discussing about the marriage rate in black communities?

There is a distinction here.

What I do know is family values are utterly mocked by the left. There is a hatred that the left have towards that notion. The godless left whose mantra (especially among the Hollywood types) is that if it feels good then it is all good.

There has been a long disconnect and deterioration of the family in black communities over the last 50 years. Statistics have clearly indicated this fact. You are not saying that is not the case, are you? You ever see how many fatherless kids are growing up in the ghetto?

Last edited:

Are you talking about marriage in general or are you discussing about the marriage rate in black communities?

What I do know is family values are utterly mocked by the left. There is a hatred that the left have towards the godless left whose mantra (especially among the Hollywood types) is that if it feels good then it is all good.

There has been a long disconnect and deterioration of the family in black communities over the last 50 years. Statistics have clearly indicated this fact. You are not saying that is not the case, are you? You ever see how many fatherless kids are growing up in the ghetto?

Who is this for?

What I do know is family values are utterly mocked by the left. There is a hatred that the left have towards the godless left whose mantra (especially among the Hollywood types) is that if it feels good then it is all good.

Black families were the first to go to shit, I agree. The rest of us haven't done much better since.

For an anecdotal example, I am the ONLY person I know (besides my lovely wife of course), that has all his kids with the same woman, with each kid being conceived and born IN wedlock.

The fact that my marriage is an outlier causes great concern for my children. Not a damn one of my friends still had married parents by the time we all graduated high school.

Who is this for?
Really for both, but more for someone denying that the family structure is not being destroyed. Especially so in the black community.

I have read the dubious statistics.

The notion of "family values" is mocked incessantly by the left.

Who is this for?
Really for both, but more for someone denying that the family structure is not being destroyed. Especially so in the black community.

I have read the dubious statistics.

The notion of "family values" is mocked incessantly by the left.

I don't deny that what has been seen as the traditional family is disappearing, I just won't place the blame on America. People break up their own families when they have the freedom to, not because some outside entity made them do it and it's not limited to those who lean left.

Forum List

Back