CDZ Remember when Global Warming/Climate Change was our greatest threat?

No I don't. I have a poor short memory. I DO remember when the world was running dry of petroleum and gasoline was rationed by plate number and limited amounts at the pumps. It was "end of the world Part 16."

1597366941398.png

No I don't. I have a poor short memory. I DO remember when the world was running dry of petroleum and gasoline was rationed by plate number and limited amounts at the pumps. It was "end of the world Part 16."
The 70s are over, man.

The circumstances are that COVID-19 panic accomplished almost everything global warming wanted to within a few months.

How so?

What is it that Republicans wanted to accomplish by lying about COVID-19?

Compare that to what Republicans wanted to accomplish by lying about global warming. Why do you think their COVID lies were more successful?

The circumstances are that COVID-19 panic accomplished almost everything global warming wanted to within a few months.

How so?

What is it that Republicans wanted to accomplish by lying about COVID-19?

Compare that to what Republicans wanted to accomplish by lying about global warming. Why do you think their COVID lies were more successful?
What did Republicans gain by COVID-19 hysteria? What did America gain, hmm?
Anything? Anything at all positive?

Owait..lemme guess..moar freedom, amirite? :uhoh3:
No, the entire thing is a net negative. Just like Global Warming.

The 70s are over, man.
I remember when they were telling us that were all going to cook to death as the climate was changing decades ago.

Forum List

Back