Remember When Former NSA Director Clapper Threw Barry Under The Bus, Outing Him for Trump Coup?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Clapper was asked by CNN anchor Jim Sciutto if he was concerned about the criminal investigation and whether it would find any wrongdoing.

Clapper replied, "Well, I don't know, I don't think there was any wrongdoing. I know, for my part, my main concern was with the Russians and the threat posed by the Russians to our very political fabric and uhhhh, the message I'm getting from all of this is apparently what we were supposed to have done was to ignore the Russian interference, ignore the Russian meddling and the threat that it poses to us, and oh, by the way, blown off what the then commander-in-chief, President Obama, told us to do, which was to assemble all of the reporting we could, that we had available to us."

"It’s kind of disconcerting now to be investigated for, you know, having done our duty and done what we were told to do by the president," Clapper added."

According to formed NSA Director James Clapper:

The Obama administration was fully aware of how Russia was attempting to hack into the US Power Grid, how they were running Counter-Intelligence Operations in the US using social media (that successfully conned snowflakes into organizing and marching for the Russians), and were paying willing Liberal groups (Antifa, The Black Fist, & Black Lives Matter) to spread racial division and violence...

The former President Obama ordered his Agency Directors (DOJ, NSA, CIA, FBI...) to assemble all of the reporting available to them, which included Intel sources the US IG recently reported were mishandled and could no longer be trusted AND included illegal spying resulting from fraudulently submitted FISA Court warrant requests.

It was his, Rosenstein's, Brennan's, and Comey's 'duty' to carry out the orders of the President of the United States, even ones he knew to be completely unlawful.

** Unlike Hillary, Clapper was NOT 'too stupid to know he was breaking laws'. Clapper had been caught several times previously perpetrating felony counts of Perjury under oath before Congress during which times he attempted to keep hidden the fact that his NSA, the CIA, and the FBI had engaged in illegal spying on US citizens, reporters, the media, US Senators, and even USSC Justices. He knew what he and his fellow agency Directors could LEGALLY do and what they could not. Clapper made an extra effort to highlight the fact that everything he had done, what he knew was criminal, was done at the order of President Barak Obama.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/flashb...icated-barack-obama-in-2016-election-scandal/

He was and still is paranoid. This is the only reason no major scandal was allowed to leak out during his presidency.

:wtf:?!

Almost every one of his scandals leaked out during his Presidency....the MSM just downplayed it and attempted to re-write history to exclude it and make it seem like they never happened....which worked on many snowflakes, as you can see on this board.

He was and still is paranoid. This is the only reason no major scandal was allowed to leak out during his presidency.

:wtf:?!

Almost every one of his scandals leaked out during his Presidency....the MSM just downplayed it and attempted to re-write history to exclude it and make it seem like they never happened....which worked on many snowflakes, as you can see on this board.
Ok..

I can see that. Having a complicit media to hide your crimes helps.

Forum List

Back