Remember when Fakebook banned Alex and Milo, 2 years ago?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

It was said they were out of control exremists, and had to be banned or we were all going to die.

Now you are banned if you say. “An apple is not an orange.” :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

OH MY GOD! THAT IS SO FUCKING EXTREME!

It was said they were out of control exremists, and had to be banned or we were all going to die.

Now you are banned if you say. “An apple is not an orange.” :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

No, I couldn't care about who gets banned on a site I am not a member of.

Face what? :dunno:

That in itself is a problem. Seeing as tens of millions of people use the platform, and most see it as a news platform, you SHOULD be worried how they act.
I dont watch MSNBC....but it concerns me that they declare themselves as an unbiased news media.

My mom, an avid watcher of MSNBC yelled at me when I told her Palin never said she can see Russia from her porch...and it was a SNL skit.

She swore it was true and told me the investigative reporters on MSNBC confirmed it.

I dont use facebook either....but it truly concerns me how they dictate the narrative.

My guess is, if they supported conservative values, it would concern you.

Milos was promoting pedophilia. People were attacking and threatening the Sandy Hook families, because of Jones.

But you keep telling yourself that these were decent human beings just helping the world.

Milos was promoting pedophilia. People were attacking and threatening the Sandy Hook families, because of Jones.

But you keep telling yourself that these were decent human beings just helping the world.

Bull fucking shit

You Nazis and your vile slander....

That in itself is a problem. Seeing as tens of millions of people use the platform, and most see it as a news platform, you SHOULD be worried how they act.
I dont watch MSNBC....but it concerns me that they declare themselves as an unbiased news media.

My mom, an avid watcher of MSNBC yelled at me when I told her Palin never said she can see Russia from her porch...and it was a SNL skit.

She swore it was true and told me the investigative reporters on MSNBC confirmed it.

I dont use facebook either....but it truly concerns me how they dictate the narrative.

My concern is to refuse corporations who enjoy violating rights. Corporations have this habit of supporting both sides of the political fence when it benefits them...I left the corporate world and it's warm fuzzy atmosphere in the early 1990's due to urinalysis testing for employment and continued employment and became self employed. I left my my job as an electronic tech and electrician and went back to masonry just to spite corporations.

Now, what was this erroneous bovine excrement you were saying about conservative values? Like urinalysis support by Republicans that abetted in the destruction of privacy and self medication in this nation that created a criminal class because of moral issues? Don't lecture me on so called conservative values because I though conservatives were freedom loving people. I have yet to meet any in the Republican Party that are conservatives.

They don't care about the issue unless they disagree with the issue then they are ready to execute the opposition.

My concern is to refuse corporations who enjoy violating rights. Corporations have this habit of supporting both sides of the political fence when it benefits them...I left the corporate world and it's warm fuzzy atmosphere in the early 1990's due to urinalysis testing for employment and continued employment and became self employed. I left my my job as an electronic tech and electrician and went back to masonry just to spite corporations.

Now, what was this erroneous bovine excrement you were saying about conservatives values? Like urinalysis support by conservatives that abetted in the destruction of privacy and self medication in this nation. That created a criminal class because of moral issues? Don't lecture me on so called conservative values because I though conservatives were freedom loving people. I have yet to meet any in the Republican Party that are conservatives.
What the hell are you talking about?

Oh. I see. Liberal good, conservative bad.

Got it.

QUite mature.

Now, what was this erroneous bovine excrement you were saying about conservatives values? Like urinalysis support by conservatives that abetted in the destruction of privacy and self medication in this nation. That created a criminal class because of moral issues? Don't lecture me on so called conservative values because I though conservatives were freedom loving people. I have yet to meet any in the Republican Party that are conservatives.
What the hell are you talking about?

Oh. I see. Liberal good, conservative bad.

Got it.

QUite mature.
Ignorance is bliss, carry-on.

I recall the loose screw Jones getting yanked over the Sandy Hook CT.

Not sure what the crank Milo did, don't care, it's fakebook's soap box.

:CryingCow: :CryingCow:

So how do you feel when I tell you Al Gore never claimed to be the "Inventor of the Internet"?

You people are aware of what it means to be Zuckerberging?

The act of stealing, using and blatantly denying use of intellectual property of another being who is often times less witty.

I recall the loose screw Jones getting yanked over the Sandy Hook CT.

Not sure what the crank Milo did, don't care, it's fakebook's soap box.

:CryingCow: :CryingCow:

You are a fool. What are your core principles? How do you want to see America governed?

Why is it that Conservatives have such a hard time following rules?

Forum List

Back