Remember when Bush was Gov of TX and the Left would Criticize him...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
...for having done Cocaine (Never proven) and say that he was a Hypocrite for Incarcerating (many Black) Texans on Cocaine Charges?...

Remember that?

He was the Governor of a State that had Laws.

Obama is the President of a Nation that has Laws.

Which HE is Enforcing... Regarding the same thing.

Obama's Cocaine Confessional Won't 'Blow' His Chances - ABC News

Obama DID Cocaine... :thup:

But let's not Focus on that one, how about Pot Laws?

Colorado Pot Shops Raided By The Feds May Be Shut For Good

^Here's what Barry's DOJ did just 2 months before our Famous Recreational Use Law went into Affect.

If Bush had been President and done this the Dishonest Shit Fuck Liberal Potheads in my State and around the Nation would not be Silent. :thup:

What say you about the idea of Hypocrisy and Positions of Power over Policing and Prosecuting? :dunno:

:)

peace...

Are we supposed to believe that you're really upset because Obama is still busting potheads?

Get the 1942 USDA film Hemp For Victory played in its entirety on Hannity or O'Reilly so that the GOP voting base finally learns that marijuana prohibition is detrimental to American society (just as the 1972 Shafer Commission reported to Nixon which caused him to start the war on drugs). If the GOP voting base continues to support the war on drugs which is a lie, then the GOP voting base has ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING RIGHT to feign outrage over Obama continuing the GOP's bullshit anti-Cannabis lies.

I dont know what the OP is talking about. Putting your finger between your lips and moving them up and down would've been more coherent

Are we supposed to believe that you're really upset because Obama is still busting potheads?

Get the 1942 USDA film Hemp For Victory played in its entirety on Hannity or O'Reilly so that the GOP voting base finally learns that marijuana prohibition is detrimental to American society (just as the 1972 Shafer Commission reported to Nixon which caused him to start the war on drugs). If the GOP voting base continues to support the war on drugs which is a lie, then the GOP voting base has ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING RIGHT to feign outrage over Obama continuing the GOP's bullshit anti-Cannabis lies.

I don't think Pot should be Illegal at all. :thup:

Hot the point of this Thread.

peace...

I remember candidate Obama in 2008 being critical of President Bush not going in to see the damage done by Katrina just flying over it and now President Obama does not want a first hand look at disaster on the southern border ironic.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Why did Alcohol require a Constitutional Amendment to be criminalized but Marijuana didn't?

Anyone?

Bush, the only US President with a criminal record:

George W. Bush DUI Arrest Record | The Smoking Gun

nuff said

FUCK YEAH!... :doubt:

Of course you can Ignore the FACT that William Jefferson (BJ) Clinton was found In Contempt of Federal Court for Willfully Lying Under Oath (Perjury) and was Fined by the Court, Disbarred by his Home State and the Supreme Court... And Impeached.

peace...

Bush, the only US President with a criminal record:

George W. Bush DUI Arrest Record | The Smoking Gun

nuff said

FUCK YEAH!... :doubt:

Of course you can Ignore the FACT that William Jefferson (BJ) Clinton was found In Contempt of Federal Court for Willfully Lying Under Oath (Perjury) and was Fined by the Court, Disbarred by his Home State and the Supreme Court... And Impeached.

peace...

just finished burning one down did ya?

:D

No... I haven't since July of last year and the medicial shit is WAY too strong... Fucked me up for a day.

I haven't even had booze since Sunday. True story. :thup:

peace...

Forum List

Back