Remember when Blood & Guts Obama told Russia to "cut it out"?

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
LMAO!

C0OddNaWgAEoMft.jpg

I wonder if that all negro muslim scumbags terror group that kidnapped those 300 girls did what michelle obama asked.

michelle-obama-bring-back-our-girls1.jpg.pagespeed.ic_.58C1CJ5bQA1.jpg

140512094252-nigeria-girls-boko-haram-story-top.jpg

Did that negro scumbag give them back?

Fairly certain those girls are either dead, or still sexual SLAVES of their NEGRO SLAVE OWNERS.

Fairly certain.

President Obama invoked crippling sanctions on Russia

Trump sends Lil Donnie to "meetings"

Too funny...crippling sanctions...really? The Russian economy is doing rather well.

Sanctions are an act of war and never work. Read some history on the subject, before posting garbage...for once.

You can stop blowing Obama already!!!! He is no longer POTUS.

Too funny...crippling sanctions...really? The Russian economy is doing rather well.

Sanctions are an act of war and never work. Read some history on the subject, before posting garbage...for once.

Actually, Russia has a stagnant economy based on limited trade with The west

Pussy Trump offered to lift those sanctions.......I wonder what he got in return?

Pussy Trump offered to lift those sanctions.......I wonder what he got in return?
This from the US government controlled leftist Reuters says otherwise. So much for your Messiah's "crippling sanctions." You must like blowing Obama every day.

Russian economic growth upgraded, inflation seen slowing: Reuters poll

This from the US government controlled leftist Reuters says otherwise. So much for your Messiah's "crippling sanctions." You must like blowing Obama every day.

Their economy is about as stagnant as ours, under Obama.

Who s Presdent now?

Who s Presdent now?
NOT YOUR MESSIAH....THANK GOD!!!

Obama stood up to Putin

Trump asked for his help to get elected

Forum List

Back