Remember when Biden swore he would not send tanks to the Ukraine cuz that would start WW3?

I have already made it clear that I couldn't care less about what Russia or Ukraine do. Not my countries, not my war. Where was all your concern when Russia was subjugating Chechnya and Georgia? I know, your fearless leader wasn't laundering money in those countries.
You have no idea what I was doing back then, and know absolutely nothing about me. Not everyone sees the world through your hyper-partisan lens.

I can't tell the difference between so-called republicans today and the democrats you hate so much. The vitriol is identical.

That is a crock of shit. Show me the appropriations bill. The CRS report is the real number, it's itemized by drawdown. The spending bills are cited.

Imaginary amounts based on theoretical lend-lease potential is meaningless and will never come to pass.
Your lack of source of your rebuttal is noted. These amounts have been widely reported for the last few months. Sorry you are incapable of discerning the truth. Probably why you support the leftist crap in the PacNW.

Your lack of source of your rebuttal is noted. These amounts have been widely reported for the last few months.
I sourced it already dipshit. It's the CRS report. Look up the bills for yourself, it's not my job to educate the uneducable.
Sorry you are incapable of discerning the truth. Probably why you support the leftist crap in the PacNW.
Once again you display your ignorance.

Concerned American said:
Spoken like a true fence straddler. You made your choice known when you supported a democrat war.
A "democrat war".

You prove my point once again.

You want to know how old I am? I remember when politics ended at the water's edge. Conservatives used to take pride in that.

Nope. Treaty's can be broken in theory, agreements can. Why would they make an agreement instead of signing a mutual defense treaty?
Treaties are approved by Congress or broken by congress.
No different from national budget or taxes.

Take it up with them.

Joe Biden is merely following the directives of the Law congress has made. Not really up to him although he apparently is getting blamed for following the Law.

You want to know how old I am?
I don't recall ever showing the slightest concern how old you are.
I remember when politics ended at the water's edge. Conservatives used to take pride in that.
I remember when American military might stayed in the US unless we were attacked. Yeah, the democrats and globalist republicans changed that. Conservatives have always taken pride in our national identity and laws, something you morons don't seem to put much stock in.

Just in rebuttal to your bullshit about a non existent treaty. Obama was subject to the same fantasy treaty that you are trying to use to justify the theft of over 100 billion dollars of US taxpayer money that Biden has laundered in Ukraine. Next.

Again. I don't live in Ukraine or Russia. I don't GAF if they burn each other to the ground. We don't have a horse in that race. If you are so concerned, pack your bags and go there and show your commitment. Leave me and my country out of it. SMFH.
Wow, how is it an a Merica first idiot who posts negatively about American influence abroad blames same country for not influencing/controlling everything abroad.

Yeah, maga fuckup politics.

Treaties are approved by Congress or broken by congress.
No different from national budget or taxes.

Take it up with them.

Joe Biden is merely following the directives of the Law congress has made. Not really up to him although he apparently is getting blamed for following the Law.
Paint it any way you want......but it is still an agreement.

Paint it any way you want......but it is still an agreement.
Yes....that's an important element of a contract.

Totally up to these Republican congresses to enter or exit.

They entered this contract, treaty, agreement under Newt Gingrich currently could exit under the current congress.

President or no President.

I guess you didn't see the whole segment where Tucker said, the leaked doc's show the US is providing all kinds of battle field intel to the Ukes, telling them where to strike, giving them updated info on Russian battlefield movements and so on.

So, like he said, America is in a hot war with Russia.

Yes....that's an important element of a contract.

Totally up to these Republican congresses to enter or exit.

They entered this contract, treaty, agreement under Newt Gingrich currently could exit under the current congress.

President or no President.
You keep moving the goal posts......it isn't only Republicans, it's your boys too. Take a look at all the congressmen who went out of their way to show 'unrelenting' support for Biden's war. Their support tells me Zelensky has the goods on these clowns........with Biden at the top.

gsa_smartpay_credit_card_impact_card.png

Better check your facts. The Budapest memorandum was signed on Dec. 5, 1994 when democrats had full control of the congress by 26 seats. Not republicans or Newt Gingrich--they took control in Jan 1995.

You keep moving the goal posts......it isn't only Republicans, it's your boys too. Take a look at all the congressmen who went out of their way to show 'unrelenting' support for Biden's war. Their support tells me Zelensky has the goods on these clowns........with Biden at the top.

gsa_smartpay_credit_card_impact_card.png
I have no boys....I'm A-Political.
One of the few.
I think ALL politicians are liars, thieves, grinders, and pandering to get elected.

Better check your facts. The Budapest memorandum was signed on Dec. 5, 1994 when democrats had full control of the congress by 26 seats. Not republicans or Newt Gingrich--they took control in Jan 1995.
Dummy, Congress didn't vote on the memorandum.

It didn't matter who was there, but politically it was a non-issue and this agreement was broadly supported.

New Topics

Forum List

Back